Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My snack cupboard is obscene but it lasts months..

I get the impression Kerry’s kids are greedy and eat it all in one go.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get what she actually did in that food prep. It takes no time to cut up some cucumber, that’s easy to do every day. I thought she’d be making meals or something for days she is working, which I totally get as obviously that’s so much handier. But I can honestly say that I’ve never looked at a cucumber and thought “duck sake. Wish I’d meal prepped that”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually didn't consider it meal prep, she chopped lots of fruit and veg, but that's not meal prep. She made some cookies, but they don't need those with all the snacks she bought. She made some pizza dough I believe, was that it?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think their tv is in a weird place I would have put it above the fireplace so it’s more central and hid the cables I feel like you’d be wouldn’t be very comfy trying to watch the tv in the corner like that
I agree. Some people don't like a TV on the wall but with their tiny living room, it would have made sense to put it there then they can use the alcove for storage.
Floor to ceiling cupboard was my thought, lord knows they need the storage, but kerry would probably do shelves and just fill them with clutter 🤦‍♀️

I honestly don't know where they keep things in that house. They had no storage to begin with apart from the outhouse, a cupboard on the landing for bedlinen and towels and the attic. All of which they have ripped out. 😵

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.