Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't eco, take a look at the food shops, all encased in single use plastic, so much convenience . Buys so much tat also plastic, fast fashion. She just buys so much.convenience
That top In the video wasn't very flattering, combined with the fact their diet isn't great and she doesn't appear to do the workouts that she used to, she has 3 children now, don't we know it. Doesn't take much to gain a little as,we all know 😂😂
Those massive bars of chocolate won't help either.

Reactions: 7
I was wondering when she got the shark hoover doesn’t seem that long ago she got the dyson
She said it broke - she’s not had it 5 minutes. Don’t Dyson’s come with a 5 year warranty?

She should use a wet cloth. I thought she was all eco but she must have used a whole roll of kitchen roll there! What a strange way to clean.

Why did Wazzer go in the kitchen open a cupboard and walk straight back out lol!

Has Kerry put on weight, she looks bigger and what is going on with her hair.
She posted a video once of her cleaning her bathroom using kitchen roll. Hilarious.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m all for digs at the house and the messiness, but I feel comments on her weight is a step too far. We know she has an unhealthy relationship with food already, and doesn’t need us mentioning her weight and making personal digs like that 😔

Reactions: 21
I’m all for digs at the house and the messiness, but I feel comments on her weight is a step too far. We know she has an unhealthy relationship with food already, and doesn’t need us mentioning her weight and making personal digs like that 😔
Definitely agree on this one.

Reactions: 7
I think weight is fair game ONLY when influencers are telling lies about it.

Like Char Taylor who contorts herself into strange shapes to appear slim and tells everyone she buys stuff in a 12 or a 14 when she’s quite clearly a size 20.

Otherwise, who truly cares about anyone’s weight. It’s not a big deal to lose or gain weight, a lot of us do, and doesn’t really need to be mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I also think comments about her putting on weight are uncalled for. So what if she has, anyway? I’m sure a LOT of people do over Christmas time. I’m more worried by the poor diet and lack of exercise she models for her children, along with her obvious issues with food. Weight isn’t the be all and end all of health.

I see the microwave no longer lives in a drawer now 😂
I thought the same 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so maybe her gaining a bit of weight comment was a bit uncalled for, and no you’re all right it doesn’t matter. But what isn’t good is seeing how much weight poor Sienna is putting on, she is only 9 and Kerry and Warren need to set a good example and provide more nutritious meals and not plastic packet crap. Not feeding them chocolate brioches as a night time snack, or leaving food parcels outside their bedroom door for when they wake up at stupid o’clock. The relationship with food they are putting on the children is also uncalled for. I’m all for the odd treat but not at night and certainly not at 5 in the morning. It wouldn’t do them all any harm to get out and exercise, have fun, ride a bike, go swimming, kick a ball around. They spend so much time indoors. The children will only learn to have a bad relationship with food if the parents do, Kerry and Warren need to try harder at setting “good examples”

Reactions: 10
Does she has any friends?
I was thinking about this as I felt quite sorry for her. I have the best circle of friends around me who I have known since Primary school days and we’re still all best friends now. I know that is very rare and I’m incredibly lucky, but it’s sad when people don’t have ‘good’ friends. They may have people who they associate with, but do they have a friend that they can call on when tit hits the fan and will know has their back??
She posted a few cocktails in the past few months though as I remember thinking that I was pleased for her that she was doing something for her…..and that I hope she enjoyed herself and Big Fat Waz wasn’t ringing her every 5 secs cos he couldn’t cope. But who am I kidding, they were probably packed off to Grandma’s!

Reactions: 6
I didn't mean to be nasty about her weight gain (if she has) it was more an observation because she normally looks so slim. I think it was maybe the camera angle, I wouldn't want to film myself when I'm cleaning thats for sure!
I think she's a pretty girl and tries her very best with her girls to be fair to her.

Reactions: 5
I didn't mean to be nasty about her weight gain (if she has) it was more an observation because she normally looks so slim. I think it was maybe the camera angle, I wouldn't want to film myself when I'm cleaning thats for sure!
I think she's a pretty girl and tries her very best with her girls to be fair to her.
Don’t worry about it. Influencers weight gets mentioned on most threads.

Reactions: 3
Ok so maybe her gaining a bit of weight comment was a bit uncalled for, and no you’re all right it doesn’t matter. But what isn’t good is seeing how much weight poor Sienna is putting on, she is only 9 and Kerry and Warren need to set a good example and provide more nutritious meals and not plastic packet crap. Not feeding them chocolate brioches as a night time snack, or leaving food parcels outside their bedroom door for when they wake up at stupid o’clock. The relationship with food they are putting on the children is also uncalled for. I’m all for the odd treat but not at night and certainly not at 5 in the morning. It wouldn’t do them all any harm to get out and exercise, have fun, ride a bike, go swimming, kick a ball around. They spend so much time indoors. The children will only learn to have a bad relationship with food if the parents do, Kerry and Warren need to try harder at setting “good examples”

Maybe if Aria was still going down the "i like boys stuff" as kerry kept pushing, but let's be honest, can you imagine wazzer playing football with his kids? He is a lazy parent. I heard he used to play football himself and goes to matches but apart from ONE TIME in the kids entire existence, he has never, ever, took them out on his own. He has never kicked a ball around with them. I don't even think they own a ball.
Its so sad.
And kerry is not the type to be running around playing sports games with them either.
It's all tutus and ballet with her and i bet Sienna doesn't do it anymore. She's looking more tomboy these days.

I imagine the kids like bike rides but don't get to take them out often

Apart from Christmas, i think she Comfort eats too. Warren is useless, shes a hormonal state 3 weeks out of the month with zero help from her husband, I'd probably comfort eat too!
I start to feel sorry for her then i remember how she sticks up for the useless man and i just cant anymore

Reactions: 5
They definitely do, they eat more takeaways in a month than we would all year.
I’m still not past that time they spent just shy of £35 for the two of them on Chinese
Wow that’s a RIDICULOUS amount to pay for 2 people. That’s pure gluttony, there is no need to spend that amount, that would do all the kids plus probably her mum too. £35 on a takeaway for 2 just shows how greedy those 2 are

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They definitely do, they eat more takeaways in a month than we would all year.
I’m still not past that time they spent just shy of £35 for the two of them on Chinese
I thought of this too.. it was when the girls were desperate for clothes too.

Reactions: 4
I hope they have got the money for the holiday, I imagine they have to pay the balance soon. She mentioned on her stories she hopes it doesn't get cancelled. Although to be honest I am not sure how relaxing it will be for poor Kerry, kids up at silly o'clock as per usual.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.