Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emasn

I’m all for digs at the house and the messiness, but I feel comments on her weight is a step too far. We know she has an unhealthy relationship with food already, and doesn’t need us mentioning her weight and making personal digs like that 😔

Reactions: 21

37BBL

VIP Member
Well maybe she should have had her emergency car suitcase better stocked 🤣 note to Kez, less teething powders more clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I want to see a clip of what happens when he bends his elbow. Does her nose grow?! Do her eyes open (that would about kill me off 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Why has she bought loads of purée pouches for her 3, 5 and 9yr olds? I know she said they “wake up starving” and “can’t wait” for breakfast. Why not just give them an actual piece of fruit? Or make sure they eat well the night before?

Reactions: 16

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
I thought Roma was potty trained? If she’s still not there it means Kezza has been trying for a year as I’m sure she started trying before Rom was 2. That’s a long tome especially when she’s at home with her most of the week!

View attachment 672483
Teething powders top? Isn't roma 3? Why would she need teething powders. My baby is 18 months and I don't use them any more.

She really is trying to keep her a baby isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blueeyes2

As I previously said I believe many of the influencers will say anything for a post.
She made out Roma the barbarian would be getting a hearing aid straight away, and she hadn't mentioned it since.
I thought she also said she was having a hysterectomy in January. She went from being unable to function almost three weeks of the month (her words not mine), to suddenly being able to work at the nursery. Never know what to believe

• Wow

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Why on earth does she think she needs to say “good girrrrl” and “well done” after every single thing Roma does. Not very Montessori of her 🧐🧐🧐

Also when she was making the mince pies she said “good learning!” Like wtf?! What does that even mean to a 3yo?!

the screeching at the Grandma's house!I know Roma is only small but it was cringe watching her open and discard presents without looking at them...she was like,...NEXT!
If my kids behaved like that with gifts I would be MORTIFIED. No way would I be broadcasting it across the internet. Shameful behaviour from spoilt brats, IMO. My kids are excited at Christmas and birthdays too, but the are still appreciative of the gifts they get, they’d never Chuck them down like that.

candyland_

VIP Member
I do more cleaning before 7-8am every day as part of my morning whip around. I bet Kerry doesn’t even make their beds.

When did she last hoover.. 😳
9040D548-E0DF-45E4-8D9C-ECAD967F867F.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
So Kerry needs some more inspiration on what to do next with her house. I suggest she finishes the ‘playroom’ before she starts any more projects

Reactions: 14

Bumble2019

VIP Member
My diet is pretty bad but "chocolate chip brioche is a good bedtime snack"??!! That'll be why Sienna is too big for her age!

£190??! is an obscene amount of money to spend!

Why is she buying pouches? She doesn't have a baby!

Blueeyes2

You are talking about a woman who was prepared to experiment with sex cereal, and then be on an article in the national press, she absolutely has no shame, pride or morals.
What does that make her, a wannabe Sarah Ingham/Rebecca Meldrum?

• Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
I’m all for digs at the house and the messiness, but I feel comments on her weight is a step too far. We know she has an unhealthy relationship with food already, and doesn’t need us mentioning her weight and making personal digs like that 😔
I think weight is fair game ONLY when influencers are telling lies about it.

Like Char Taylor who contorts herself into strange shapes to appear slim and tells everyone she buys stuff in a 12 or a 14 when she’s quite clearly a size 20.

Otherwise, who truly cares about anyone’s weight. It’s not a big deal to lose or gain weight, a lot of us do, and doesn’t really need to be mentioned.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Anyone remember when they built the decking so high that the dog was actually peeking in through the living room window when he was on it 😂 They will need an oxygen tank to use that decking it’s so high.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

37BBL

VIP Member
The crate 🤣 I love a Conway flashback.

The gender reveal is a firm fave of mine, all the families crammed into the grotty bathroom and the girls dropping a bath bomb into some cold water, and the water just turning a murky colour 🤣🤣

• Haha

Blueeyes2

I am sorry, but I sniggered when Sienna opened a pencil case, only to be told it was a makeup bag with brushes inside. She's a child, isn't 9 too young for makeup and brushes

brots75

I was just coming on to say about the potty training. It’s such a shame she felt the need to boast about how easy it was last year when it wasn’t true.
In news that will shock no one, it just goes to show how much these people lie about their lives on such pointless and trivial details.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
So Sienna didn’t get any gifts at all from Kerry and Warren for her birthday as she just wanted money (comments on her vlog). I dunno about everyone else but I couldn’t not give my 9yo a gift on their bday! Even just something small as a token to open surely?
Also she says in the comments tonight that the party was for 12 adults and 3 kids. So nothing at all done with any of Sienna’s friends which seems a real shame for her. Obviously they would never show a school friend on YouTube but you never used to hear of the girls having friends round or anything.
And who cooks party food like that well in advance of guests coming? Cold pizza? No thanks

• Sad
  • Sick