Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what I can't remember the adoption thing? I actually came on here to ask if she's posted updates about romas hearing aids cause I'm sure she'd make a massive massive deal about them if she had them
Ah she’s deleted those videos, she went on a mad deleting spree a while back and deleted loads of videos! But she did a vlog where her and old Wozzle were talking about doing adoption and were really going for it. I can’t believe how low she will go for views

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah she’s deleted those videos, she went on a mad deleting spree a while back and deleted loads of videos! But she did a vlog where her and old Wozzle were talking about doing adoption and were really going for it. I can’t believe how low she will go for views
oh wow. I remember her going on about becoming an egg donor but hadn’t realised she had done similar click-baity videos about adoption too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
oh wow. I remember her going on about becoming an egg donor but hadn’t realised she had done similar click-baity videos about adoption too
What is it qith you tubers and using adoption for veiws?! Its sick really can you imagine old kezza being allowed to adopt? 😂

Oh god yes! You’ve just reminded me about that egg donation thing! Yes Kezza what’s happening with that too?? Lies lies lies and yet more lies! She’s so dishonest, she should be ashamed

Reactions: 2
Yes at the end of one of the adoption videos she laughed and said if it didn’t work out they’d maybe just get another dog! I remember she got a few negative comments for that

• Angry
  • Wow
Oh god yes! You’ve just reminded me about that egg donation thing! Yes Kezza what’s happening with that too?? Lies lies lies and yet more lies! She’s so dishonest, she should be ashamed
She has mental health issues does she not? Your not allowed to donate eggs if you have MH problems

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure that’s the case I have a friend who has a MH condition controlled by medication and she has donated eggs
Ohh when I looked it up before it was any type of illness mental or physical ypu weren't allowed to donate. maybe I just wasn't looking at correct sources

God she looks so different now from that video. I remmeber watching that. I thought well you opened your legs didn't even use anything what did she think was going to happen. Her petty pathetic poor old me voice grins on me!

She talks such so much rubbish, and she will say/do anything for money/views/fame.
Remember the sex cereal?
I think I'm genetal influencers are deleting videos and tweets like mad after the recent Elle Darby stuff resurfacing 10 years later, and the subsequent backlash.
In her early days Kerry often laughed at the wrong things, and was her language was very immature. Whilst I didn't really watch them as she was really irritating, and I am sure they could have come back to haunt her.

• Heart
Does she has any friends?
No she doesn’t. She’s never seen with any friends, and when it’s been mentioned on here before, the very next day she does posts about seeing a friend! She’s so predictable, you just watch - give it a day or 2 and there will be a post about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Roma had a ‘danger nap’ at 5 I’m sorry she’s what 3 and a half wake her up! My son wasn’t even napping at that age and if he did nod off in the car he got woke straight up we weren’t being up all night by letting him nap 😳

Reactions: 10
Roma had a ‘danger nap’ at 5 I’m sorry she’s what 3 and a half wake her up! My son wasn’t even napping at that age and if he did nod off in the car he got woke straight up we weren’t being up all night by letting him nap 😳
How long did she let her nap for at 5pm if she’s still awake at 9pm?! My eldest is a similar age to Roma and hasn’t napped for nearly 2 years! If she instilled good sleep habits she wouldn’t be in that situation but she if lets her kids get up at 5.30am of course they’re going to be tired at 5pm

My daughter is 3 and she doesn't have naps anymore why the hell would she let her child sleep at 5.. then she'll be moaning she was up all night then moan she's got a headache and she's ill...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.