Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know she lied about having PCOS? I’ve never heard anything that says she doesn’t?
Years ago (I think it was when she was either pregnant with Siena or had just had Siena) she did a video of her saying that her PCOS was so severe that her doctor said that she more than likely will never ever be able to conceive. Well she easily got pregnant and had 4 babies (including her son that sadly passed) and I know women who have PCOS and they have struggled for years and years to get even pregnant once let alone four times.

She’s a compulsive liar

Reactions: 2
Years ago (I think it was when she was either pregnant with Siena or had just had Siena) she did a video of her saying that her PCOS was so severe that her doctor said that she more than likely will never ever be able to conceive. Well she easily got pregnant and had 4 babies (including her son that sadly passed) and I know women who have PCOS and they have struggled for years and years to get even pregnant once let alone four times.

She’s a compulsive liar
I think with something like that though, its very much case by case as such. I mean if she made the video after having Sienna or when falling pregnant, she had obviously already surpassed the Dr view as she had conceived, maybe she meant it in that sense? That they had suggested she may never conceive but then here she is and has done so?

I think PCOS is one of those that you just never know how it will affect your chances of conceiving or carrying until that time comes. She has unfortunately had more than one miscarriage I believe, I am sure she has mentioned before she may be unable to carry boys but not 100% there.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s still up. Plus you can actually see her smirking when it says pregnant 1-2, and then she does this pathetic pretend cry face, but there is definitely a smirk there though you can see it

He can’t fit in the camera 😂😂

She smiles, that is not the look of an innocent woman!! She bloody knew it, and she’s bloody glad
im transfixed by her nose when she's talking on the sofa, whats up with it?!

Why is she crying that she's pregnant? Does she not know how this stuff works!

• Haha

She’s a compulsive liar
My sister has PCOS and conceived first time, both times. And I know women without PCOS who struggle to conceive. It’s not just as linear as PCOS = struggle to conceive. Drs are notoriously tit with knowledge about PCOS, and Kerry hasn’t the wit to research things or seek second opinions.

She has unfortunately had more than one miscarriage I believe, I am sure she has mentioned before she may be unable to carry boys but not 100% there.
She did, but I’m not sure what medical explanation she has for it, none was ever given!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Flipping hell that’s criminal. And she’ll be wondering why Roma moans if she is out any more than two minutes…
It was 7° here today and my kid had her vest, base layer, top, fleece, coat, hat and gloves on!

Reactions: 4
It's absolutely disgusting them poor children will catch their death! Will literally get hyperthermia from that! I can't believe she even thinks it's okay

I bet she’s all wrapped up nice and toasty!! Pure neglect, that girl will be freezing, does she have absolutely no common sense at all!!

Reactions: 5
Inadequate clothing for the weather is a safeguarding red flag, given Kerrys job in a nursery she of all people should know that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Inadequate clothing for the weather is a safeguarding red flag, given Kerrys job in a nursery she of all people should know that!
Oh definitely! Wonder what her bosses would make of this! I wouldn’t want her looking after my 2 children! No way would I trust her. She has massive safeguarding issues when it comes to children and appropriate attire

Oh definitely! Wonder what her bosses would make of this! I wouldn’t want her looking after my 2 children! No way would I trust her. She has massive safeguarding issues when it comes to children and appropriate attire
And she sees zero problems with it, if she's posting it for thousands of people to see

Reactions: 1
So I have forgotten my Instagram password, and since I only use it really for Kerry and a handful other influencers I’m not bothering to reset it. So I guess I no longer her at all, and I’m not bothered slightly, she’s been so dull that I’m not missing anything exciting, nor anything ridiculous as she is just so boring lately 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My sister has PCOS and conceived first time, both times. And I know women without PCOS who struggle to conceive. It’s not just as linear as PCOS = struggle to conceive. Drs are notoriously tit with knowledge about PCOS, and Kerry hasn’t the wit to research things or seek second opinions.
Yes, I have PCOS and I was told it would be hard for me to conceive but my daughter was conceived very quickly! 😂

Nice to be back on this thread…..I got so bored with the Conway Clan. I haven’t watched stories from Kezza for agggges. Glad to see things haven’t changed.
Hey Kez, show us the playroom! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.