Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the photo of her nail varnish please say she did that herself and didn’t pay!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Why did she post it they looks so bad!!!

Fake tan knuckles and fingers 😂😂
and her tagging it as boycott boring nails 😂 if you look at that tag it’s not just boring one colour nails 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At least she accepts it and knows she's put on weight, unlike Rebecca not Hobson and Charlotte my life is a dream come true Taylor

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just shows how little housework Kerry does if she “feels she got loads done” in that video. She wiped her surfaces, wiped her cooker and hoovered two rooms… oh and folded some washing. Am I missing something? Is that not pretty standard for a day of housework in a family home?

Also she wiped all round the cooker, the tiles, the front of the cooker then dropped the cloth on the floor as wiped more… and never rinsed it once 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I do more cleaning before 7-8am every day as part of my morning whip around. I bet Kerry doesn’t even make their beds.

When did she last hoover.. 😳
9040D548-E0DF-45E4-8D9C-ECAD967F867F.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we all realise Kerry doesn't have very high standards to most areas of her life. Cleaning her house is no dfferent,but why show us just how bad she is with a video 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Kerry has never been a clean person, who remembers the flat they used to live in?! Bloody pigsty, she’s unfortunately deleted all of those videos now 🙄 she’s got to be ashamed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I do more cleaning before 7-8am every day as part of my morning whip around. I bet Kerry doesn’t even make their beds.

When did she last hoover.. 😳
View attachment 995863
And when she was hoovering the girls room you could see it was completely full so wouldn’t be picking anything up anyway.
She’s needs the organised mum method to help her or something. Actually I’d watch a video on her doing that and seeing how she got on, I don’t think she’d be able to keep it up though.

Reactions: 4
Why would she show that though? Not everyone is super clean, tbf there are parts of my house could do with a good scrub. But why specifically film yourself “cleaning” and then just be so awful at it? The first 5 mins was her moving stuff about…that’s not cleaning! And spraying a bit of anti bac on the surface and wiping with kitchen roll is surely bare minimum kitchen cleanliness? Doesn’t everyone do that? (but with a cloth..?)

Reactions: 6
Why would she show that though? Not everyone is super clean, tbf there are parts of my house could do with a good scrub. But why specifically film yourself “cleaning” and then just be so awful at it? The first 5 mins was her moving stuff about…that’s not cleaning! And spraying a bit of anti bac on the surface and wiping with kitchen roll is surely bare minimum kitchen cleanliness? Doesn’t everyone do that? (but with a cloth..?)
And she said she got loads done!! It was just my usual daily stuff tbh, I wipe the sides daily, do a wash load daily, hoover daily and generally tidy up. I mean she didn't even 'clean' anywhere upstairs or the bathroom.
How grubby must the job have been, she was having to put a fair bit of effort in to scrubbing that!!

I was wondering when she got the shark hoover doesn’t seem that long ago she got the dyson
She also has a robot hoover. Last seen 3 years ago shoved behind the sofa.

We have a robot hoover and its fab, massive time saver for upstairs just stick it on and forget about it. No idea why she doesn't use it. Probably broke it.

And she said she got loads done!! It was just my usual daily stuff tbh, I wipe the sides daily, do a wash load daily, hoover daily and generally tidy up. I mean she didn't even 'clean' anywhere upstairs or the bathroom.
How grubby must the job have been, she was having to put a fair bit of effort in to scrubbing that!!

She also has a robot hoover. Last seen 3 years ago shoved behind the sofa.

We have a robot hoover and its fab, massive time saver for upstairs just stick it on and forget about it. No idea why she doesn't use it. Probably broke it.
I got a robot hoover last year and it’s amazing!! Mine was also mainly bought for upstairs but it actually goes a crack in job downstairs on days I don’t have time to “big” hoover, I love it!

Reactions: 2
I can’t clean my kitchen with a spray and kitchen roll.. Kerry makes it look grim 🤮 Hot soapy water and a clean sponge to clean the worktops.

The fact the title says cleaning motivation... Haha you don't motivate anyone to clean

Reactions: 7
She should use a wet cloth. I thought she was all eco but she must have used a whole roll of kitchen roll there! What a strange way to clean.

Why did Wazzer go in the kitchen open a cupboard and walk straight back out lol!

Has Kerry put on weight, she looks bigger and what is going on with her hair.

Was watching her video this morning - my 6 year old walked in the room and said ‘mummy that lady is hoovering her very dirty carpet!’ I think that speaks volumes doesn’t it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.