Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they have got the money for the holiday, I imagine they have to pay the balance soon. She mentioned on her stories she hopes it doesn't get cancelled. Although to be honest I am not sure how relaxing it will be for poor Kerry, kids up at silly o'clock as per usual.
Whilst Wazza stays in bed and does sweet FA, as per usual 🙄 lazy bastard

Reactions: 2
She best not even think of saying anything about how they love travel etc when they go on this holiday. An all inclusive holiday is not “travelling”, it’s not “exploring” or whatever stupid insta words are used. drives me up the wall when she says that 🙈

Reactions: 8
They definitely do, they eat more takeaways in a month than we would all year.
I’m still not past that time they spent just shy of £35 for the two of them on Chinese
I'd love to know what they ordered for just the 2 of them, that it cost that much

Reactions: 1
Do we have a new thread title suggestion? I think it’s time for a new one.

Do we have a new thread title suggestion? I think it’s time for a new one.
Kerry Conway #16 Kezza’s out buying cog nak, whilst the kids have no decent attire, and the playroom is still looking completely dire

All I could think of 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't like to be near them on the plane or in the next room to them at the hotel, can you imagine the NOISE??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes he did, but I am guessing he had only paid the deposit then.
It would be a nightmare to be any where near them, but particularly on the plane as you won't be able to get away 😂😂.

Yes he did, but I am guessing he had only paid the deposit then.
It would be a nightmare to be any where near them, but particularly on the plane as you won't be able to get away 😂😂.
I imagine she’ll pop them all on their iPads for the duration.

Does anyone else think their tv is in a weird place I would have put it above the fireplace so it’s more central and hid the cables I feel like you’d be wouldn’t be very comfy trying to watch the tv in the corner like that

Does anyone else think their tv is in a weird place I would have put it above the fireplace so it’s more central and hid the cables I feel like you’d be wouldn’t be very comfy trying to watch the tv in the corner like that
Their sofa is in the corner there too, but it must be so close to it as the room isn’t wide. Doesn’t seem practical to me. Notice she never shows a full view of that end of the room

From the photo it looks like you couldn't open the cupboard door. I think she has gone for a media type library wall scenario in a little alcove. Just doesn't work. TV would have been better above the fire.
She never shows the whole room, much like other instamums. It a very small room, we know that.She has shoved in the recent trend items, mustard sofa, statement (Kerry style) wall, those uncomfortable dining chairs, it's doesn't fit or go together, typical Kerry

From the photo it looks like you couldn't open the cupboard door. I think she has gone for a media type library wall scenario in a little alcove. Just doesn't work. TV would have been better above the fire.
She never shows the whole room, much like other instamums. It a very small room, we know that.She has shoved in the recent trend items, mustard sofa, statement (Kerry style) wall, those uncomfortable dining chairs, it's doesn't fit or go together, typical Kerry
Every thing is just so miss matched and scruffy looking, and that wall just looks so cheap and nasty

Can someone watch her video and tell me how many times she said snacks 😂😂😂. I switched it off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe how much crap she buys. 4 multipacks of hula hoops? Is that normal? And 4 big bags of popcorn? Never mind the what…6? Boxes of cereal!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how much crap she buys. 4 multipacks of hula hoops? Is that normal? And 4 big bags of popcorn? Never mind the what…6? Boxes of cereal!
I cannot watch any of her food vlogs anymore. They make me to angry with how unhealthy she is and what lifestyle she is putting those children though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.