Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have noticed on her vlog intro thingy where it says relatable motherhood, suddenly the word renovations has appeared 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now I’m no chef but what the actual?! 🤣🤣 does she not know lasagne has layers and isn’t just meat then the white sauce on top?!
183E7D6B-C512-4ABE-8813-DAFE44FEBCA5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh wow, did anyone else think Zeynep was like a middle aged woman?! I did!
She is very invested in family vlogs isn't she! Bless her though, her comments are always very well natured and it wouldn't harm Kerry to reply to her.
Someone commented on her curtains and suggested shutters. Kerry did her usual 'I like my curtains and they go well in the room' they don't go well and they aren't even nice 🤣
She likes her curtains??!!! They look like old rags hanging at the windows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a little browse at Zeyneps channel and she’s only 17!!! In her last video she posted someone asks how old she is and she says she is only 15 (that was 2 years ago) 😳😳
Yes please be kind to Zeynep, she's only young and well intentioned!

Nothing annoys me in her house more than her curtains. Open them and let some bloody light in for g*ds sake!

Reactions: 9
Yes please be kind to Zeynep, she's only young and well intentioned!

Nothing annoys me in her house more than her curtains. Open them and let some bloody light in for g*ds sake!
Lol glad its not just me they so depressing old lady and dark..
Would have thought she love shutters as they so insta but expensive.
That lasagne is a mess.

I can't work out this playroom confuses me as their doorway from kitchen narrow corridor 1 or 2 steps down.
Tiny toiliet with no handbasin to the left and back door to the right.
So will the room be t shape or even more of a cross shape shape with bot of space across top of Cross.
My dads a structural surveyor he did work country council planning many years ago.
Freinds had work required that involved planning never heard of random visit from building control surely that at the end when work signed off.
I hope they damp proof coal wall.
Insulate then properly plaster and get trained electrician in to sort lighting and electrics

The 15k quoted is probably more than the deposit they put down.
My guess is they can't afford it.
All these things on finance including land-rover and wicked kitchen plus possibly appliances range and fridge / kids bed/ door on top mortgage council tax and hefty food bill with random cheap b&m/cheryz tat.
My husband used work for wickes they good quality.

Rosie henshaw just had wickes kitchen/ proper extension and utility and looks stunning kerry should watch.
They made such a mistake that kitchen the layout is all wrong half the cupboard were empty on the home tour.
If only they made nice downstairs toiliet/ mud room/ laundry room where playroom was.
Used laundry cupboard toy storage.
Dident have island or range so they could if had nice kitchen diner with door onto decking.
We still haven't seen finished decking or garden for a while.
Cant believe they stuck a ugly shed on raised decking.

What happened to possible friendship with Claire with she seems like nice normal mum.
Her homes norma not insta worthy.
She has proper job, husband who works long hours, 3 kids / animals and still managed keep clean tidy home and meal plans and cooks some lovely meals.

I just think they broke. I hated that mirror gold doesn't look much better white.
When new sofa arrived.
Hate the panelling.
Have they finished bit around front door.

Food wise I be looking at sienna and Warren and thinking the whole family need a healthy eating overhaul.

Reactions: 6
Now I’m no chef but what the actual?! 🤣🤣 does she not know lasagne has layers and isn’t just meat then the white sauce on top?! View attachment 517950

Haha, Kerry and her tit culinary skills strike again. That ‘lasagne’ looks rank.
My mother is a god awful cook, she would burn ice cream if she could. But she would produce ‘lasagne’ that looked better than that slop.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s posting all this stuff on her story to prove a point and show us that we are wrong.. but really she’s just showing that she’s been reading here constantly

Reactions: 8
Maybe a Tattler reported them?! Can’t be hard to find their address!!
I can’t believe they’re doing it themselves. They might save money in the short term, but it’s going to be an unsafe bodge job that’s going to go wrong at some point. Damp will probably set in etc. 🙄🙄 Cut corners Conway
strikes again!! 🙄🤣

Hahaha ‘snug/teenage hideout room’?!!! How the hell are they going to fit in there. Take turns each sitting in there?!!. It going to be like a cold damp prison cell with IKEA shelving falling off the walls because they’re so full of shite.
would have been so much better as a utility room or dining room or even an office!!! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Apparently not, she is convinced it lasagne 😂😂 she is such a dunce

Wait for it......... no doubt Gordon Ramsay will be popping by, to assess her outstanding lasagne making skills 😂😂😂
This comment has killed me 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How ridiculous! The 'playroom' is so small, there's no way they will all fit to play in there along with toy storage! What a waste of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.