Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210406_155819_com.instagram.android.jpg
why on earth does roma not have a coat on look how red her poor hands are and both her and aria are running around the park in a snow storm with no shoes on she's a s*&t parent to be fair she just let's them get on with it 😔 she needs to be a parent it's not summer it's bloody freezing here today firstly no coat no park and secondly keep your boots on or we're going home it's not hard!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How a trip to the park would go for 99% of parents “mummy can I take my shoes off PLEASE”
Us : “no darling it’s cold and there could be glass on the floor”
Child “okay mummy” get on with our trip

how a park trip goes with the conways
Roma “Mummy take my shoes off!”
kerry “okay romi roo roo, would you like to lick the equipment too? Ok go ahead darling anything for a quite life so I can drink my cwofee in peace, if your sisters are annoying you just punch them in the face”
Roma “duck off mum”
Kerry “okay roo thank you!”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t believe that water damage, I’ve had my kitchen 6 years and there is not 1 mark on any of them. Either it’s really bad quality or they must get them soaking?! I’d be complaining to the company if I was them!
You can see the amount of water dripping down them in her story.

Reactions: 3
It’s because she’s clearly never learned how to actually clean. Does anyone remember her spraying a tit load of antibac directly onto the cars electronics dashboard 😂 shes a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 516846why on earth does roma not have a coat on look how red her poor hands are and both her and aria are running around the park in a snow storm with no shoes on she's a s*&t parent to be fair she just let's them get on with it 😔 she needs to be a parent it's not summer it's bloody freezing here today firstly no coat no park and secondly keep your boots on or we're going home it's not hard!
She is such a neglectful mother! Kerry your an absolute twit!!!! Sort you tit out, those poor children. Carry on posting neglectful posts of them on Instagram and those girls we taken off you! You infuriating cow bag

Reactions: 3
Banana bread and warm milk ❤
bleeping Mother Earth over here. Honestly she’s such a dick. Stop being a try hard Kerry. I actually used to like you & enjoy your content back when you were normal and not pretending to be something you’re not.

Reactions: 8
Banana bread and warm milk ❤
bleeping Mother Earth over here. Honestly she’s such a dick. Stop being a try hard Kerry. I actually used to like you & enjoy your content back when you were normal and not pretending to be something you’re not.
Banana bread and warm milk to warm her kids up because she didn’t insist on them wearing appropriate clothing to the park in a blizzard. Mother of the year 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The bread looks a bit stodgy and did you noticed they used smashed up Easter egg chocolate? 🤮

Reactions: 5
No shoes in the park is a stupid idea. Imagine if she trod on a small shard of broken glass, a piece of dog mess....God knows what else. You get allsorts on the floor of parks. And especially in this weather, her feet would be froze. If she won't wear them then just pick her up and carry her, if she tantrums then so what. Honestly those kids need some discipline in thier lives, they'll have no respect for Kerry or Warren as they grow up.

We went on a walk last Friday, to a local river. Kids were paddling in the edge in thier welly boots. Youngest asked if she could take her boots off and go bare foot. There was horse poo nearby, plus the river was filthy and muddy everywhere. We said no, leave your boots on because its dirty. She listened and carried on playing in her boots. Its like Kerry is scared to say no so just puts on this front that she is so laid back and such a go with the flow mum.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha drawer damage due to cleaning! Yes ok kezza. 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
More like due to Hurricane Roma damage. The kid will have been kicking the stuff and sitting peeling bits off. Because of the anti-bac my arse 😂 You can just imagine Kerry when they are older defending everything they do that’s wrong “sorry officer, it want my Romi that broke that window. You see I brought them up Montessori so even if it was she was just expressing herself” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More like due to Hurricane Roma damage. The kid will have been kicking the stuff and sitting peeling bits off. Because of the anti-bac my arse 😂 You can just imagine Kerry when they are older defending everything they do that’s wrong “sorry officer, it want my Romi that broke that window. You see I brought them up Montessori so even if it was she was just expressing herself” 🙄
Just like how she lets the girls peel the paint off in the toilet!! That looked a state!

• Haha
So have they essentially just created a corridor to the cupboard that’s going to be the playroom? Surely they’re knocking the toilet out to make an actual room?

Are they putting radiators in? Insulating it or anything? Its like a car crash i cant look away from👀

Reactions: 7
The banana bread didn't even look cooked in the middle.
I think we are know building control don't just appear, they make an appointment unless they have been reported. She must think we are mugs

View attachment 516846why on earth does roma not have a coat on look how red her poor hands are and both her and aria are running around the park in a snow storm with no shoes on she's a s*&t parent to be fair she just let's them get on with it 😔 she needs to be a parent it's not summer it's bloody freezing here today firstly no coat no park and secondly keep your boots on or we're going home it's not hard!
denim jacket undone - and in this weather! Its not quite spring like yet Kerry!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.