Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continued thread for The Conway Clan #homerenovation #Montessori #girlgang #gentleparenting #didyougetthesarcasm?

Congrats to @Definitelyme on winning the thread title with this one. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah or she wanted to silence "the trolls" ie the concerned people on the Internet who think they are off their heads knocking walls down with no experience!

It won't have just been us here that said something or told her direct they are concerned.
Who goes knocking down walls with zero experience?!

Reactions: 7
There is no way I would want to eat anything made in her kitchen with Roma involved! She's gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute tool, yeah yeah sure building control “popped round” you haven’t a clue what your doing, The only thing you’re doing is putting those girls in danger

Reactions: 11
Haha, they never pop round! Someone will have reported them, one of the neighbours no doubt concerned, it’s a terraced house so if they do f*ck it up it could affect the neighbours too.

Reactions: 10
wouldnt surprise me if her neighbours reported it. I live in a terrace and hear my neighbours sneeze! If I heard my neighbours tearing a wall down, I would think my house was falling down!
Would they need to "pop round" if it was all approved, wouldnt they just need to check it was all being done safely and check it over at the end?

Reactions: 8
Building control popped round 🤣
Fairly sure that isn't standard process Kez. They arrange to come at the end to sign it all off. If she hasn't got building regs then whenever they sell, they will be unable to advertise it as a playroom, it would just be a coalroom or whatever it is.

A few years ago one of our neighbours tried to make theirs into one room and they got in big trouble with the council for it. They did a similar cowboy job the room is unusable and riddled with damp.

Building control 😂😂😂 I still can’t get over that idiots pathetic ways, she’s definitely been reported

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah I can’t move for Building Control popping round for a brew!
Maybe they heard big time influencers the conways were renovating their house so just had to get there ASAP and have an autograph.

Yes course building control just popped round. Like they are in the area 🙄
They weren't impressed tho was they woz and kez. Probs mortified. Why you always lyinggggggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes course building control just popped round. Like they are in the area 🙄
Oh she’s a clown isn’t she🤡 thinks we are all stupid! I’m sure building control have got more important things to do than check fools knocking down walls in cupboards!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.