Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s posting all this stuff on her story to prove a point and show us that we are wrong.. but really she’s just showing that she’s been reading here constantly
She definitely wrote all those comments to herself, just to PROVE a point to us tattlers. She’s so predictable it’s unreal, as it’s funny how literally EVERY question is aimed at what’s been said on here. Like duck has old Waz been in the business for 12 years, he’s only ever been a sales rep! More lies yet again 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’ve never been able to really see/imagine/determine size before from what she showed of the rooms. But oh my gosh, that is going to be tiny! Only 1.5m wide is absolutely nothing, that’s 4ft 11 so I couldn’t even lie widthways in it. What on earth?

And if one wall is all door then they will have to cram storage along the other walls, it’s gonna be jam packed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A sofa directly facing the toilet 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell they’re an absolute joke.

By the time they’ve insulated and plastered etc surely it will be even smaller still 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So I’ve never been able to really see/imagine/determine size before from what she showed of the rooms. But oh my gosh, that is going to be tiny! Only 1.5m wide is absolutely nothing, that’s 4ft 11 so I couldn’t even lie widthways in it. What on earth?

And if one wall is all door then they will have to cram storage along the other walls, it’s gonna be jam packed.
Is that the measurements then? Christ that is small. My youngest has our third bedroom which is 7ft wide, I always think its so small and its the reason we will end up moving. 4ft 11 is ridiculous and to even class it as a play room!! The kids aren't going to be able to play in there!! Should have used it as additional kitchen space for a utility perhaps, if they already had plumbing in there and freed up some space where the washer and fridge freezer is.

The lasagne has cracked me up. I'm hoping the sauce has overspilled the pasta sheets and we can't see the layers. But this is Kezza, who likes to serve raisins with lemon chicken and raw toad in the hole.

A sofa directly facing the toilet 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell they’re an absolute joke.

By the time they’ve insulated and plastered etc surely it will be even smaller still 🥴
Gross, imagine if Wazza goes for a number 2 and comes out without shutting the door. The playroom will stink of tit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is that the measurements then? Christ that is small. My youngest has our third bedroom which is 7ft wide, I always think its so small and its the reason we will end up moving. 4ft 11 is ridiculous and to even class it as a play room!! The kids aren't going to be able to play in there!! Should have used it as additional kitchen space for a utility perhaps, if they already had plumbing in there and freed up some space where the washer and fridge freezer is.

The lasagne has cracked me up. I'm hoping the sauce has overspilled the pasta sheets and we can't see the layers. But this is Kezza, who likes to serve raisins with lemon chicken and raw toad in the hole.

Gross, imagine if Wazza goes for a number 2 and comes out without shutting the door. The playroom will stink of tit!
The room itself is 1.5m by 2.4m (5ft by not quite 8ft for those of us working in ft!) I think she said. But she is also planning to use the walkway down in to it for a sofa, not sure how that’ll work?

I’m definitely interested to see how it goes.....

I know she said they are keeping the toilet as it’s handy to have downstairs, and I really do see that point, but the room will be so small they definitely should have used the toilet space too.

Reactions: 3
They really are a pair of bleeping idiots. Their page is like a comedy page. Hard to believe people like them are actually real 🤣

Reactions: 6
The room itself is 1.5m by 2.4m (5ft by not quite 8ft for those of us working in ft!) I think she said. But she is also planning to use the walkway down in to it for a sofa, not sure how that’ll work?

I’m definitely interested to see how it goes.....

I know she said they are keeping the toilet as it’s handy to have downstairs, and I really do see that point, but the room will be so small they definitely should have used the toilet space too.
I mean it would be handy for her, but equally if I had a choice between living space and a downstairs loo and I would choose living space.

It is definitely going to be interesting to watch. I imagine it will be like the pantry that she droned on about that doesn't function well, ortho breakfast bar which she insisted would be suitable but clearly isn't.

Reactions: 4
Now I’m no chef but what the actual?! 🤣🤣 does she not know lasagne has layers and isn’t just meat then the white sauce on top?! View attachment 517950
Wow that's supposed to be lasagne?!!
If I didn't know better I would say its a shepherds pie but I don't think that's mashed potatoes on the top 😧 no way is that lasagne

4ft 11 across! Oh my god what is she thinking 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ that's absolutely ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh god why don't they just MOVE HOUSE
I don’t think they could afford bigger in their area. I remember her saying at the time that house prices in that area were very expensive. I think their house was about 170k wasn’t it? Which to me (northerner) a midterrace ex-council house being 170k is hilarious lol.

Reactions: 3
They should have carried on renting another year.
If they had the deposit anyway, another year or two they could have had more deposit but also who knows what sort of house may have come up for sale in that time. I think when they bought that it was the first one they viewed which is insanely stupid.
Someone said at the time too that not far away but still in the same area there was a 3 bedroom with driveway, garage etc. This house has no front garden, no driveway, no parking I don't understand. Does Warren just go along with kerry? Surely he must have had some reservations about this house

Reactions: 7
But didn’t she also say they could have gotten more added to their mortgage but decided not to as this house was the one? 😬

Which to me (northerner) a midterrace ex-council house being 170k is hilarious lol.
I know what you mean - our house was £190k, it’s 4 bed, detached, country house. The idea that you’d pay that, or close to, for what they have is insane to me!

• Wow
Me too, but I’m wondering how many retakes it’s going to have - like the hall and the living room. Being done over and over again.
Me too im invested. The problem is the top hit original back room to house whatever you call that space back hall as leads to back door and toiliet will always be corridor walkway.
I imagine the room will feel cold and draughty if not insulated right.
Is she having no fold doors onto the patio?
Feels like they need more built in storage..

Whens the sofa of dreams arriving?
I wish she get rid that awful vintage unit doesn't go at all.

She defo wrote the questions to herself but they were so specific like “what’s going in this space here” and “what’s going in this space” with her explaining. It’s just her way of telling everyone that it does make sense (In her head) how they’re doing it and they’re doing it right she’s proving all of her points. 😂 sad really she lives by a forum. I couldn’t care what people on the internet say about me lol

But didn’t she also say they could have gotten more added to their mortgage but decided not to as this house was the one? 😬

I know what you mean - our house was £190k, it’s 4 bed, detached, country house. The idea that you’d pay that, or close to, for what they have is insane to me!
I'm in the North too and I think I need to relocate to wherever you are. That's so cheap for what you've got

Reactions: 1
Looking back on the family channel when Kerry was pregnant with Roma and I don’t know why she thinks Romi-Roma-Rom-Roo is advanced, Aria’s speech was a lot clearer at Roma’s age. She was and is such a cutie!

She defo wrote the questions to herself but they were so specific like “what’s going in this space here” and “what’s going in this space” with her explaining. It’s just her way of telling everyone that it does make sense (In her head) how they’re doing it and they’re doing it right she’s proving all of her points. 😂 sad really she lives by a forum. I couldn’t care what people on the internet say about me lol
Does she still think its a good idea after 80% of the votes said they couldn't see her vision.
She always has to try and prove people "wrong". I don't know what you call that behaviour but it's damaging. She is making bad decision after bad decision because she wants to prove people wrong. She can't accept if she makes bad choices.
Even if 99% of people said what she is doing is wrong or it wouldn't look right or she wasn't making a good choice, she would still do it.

Reactions: 6
I'm in the North too and I think I need to relocate to wherever you are. That's so cheap for what you've got
Yes compared to prices in England you can get a massive home with lots of land here (NI) for the same as a big standard suburban home there. It’s wild.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.