Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The water damage on those kitchen drawers! I'd be gutted if my kitchen was that new but was already damaged. They won't have even paid for it yet!

Reactions: 6
Literally just saw the building control story and came straight on here! Yes it’s one of 2 things - either a lie and they didn’t pop round at all because they don’t ‘just pop round’ and she wants to shut us up ‘really impressed with us’ 🤣 OR if they did ‘pop round’ it’ll be because they’ve been reported and the council are terrified the whole row of houses are gonna come smashing to the ground. What a pair of numpties!! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Maybe grammar patrol can pop round next week. They “was” really impressed? 😬😬😬

The water damage on those kitchen drawers! I'd be gutted if my kitchen was that new but was already damaged. They won't have even paid for it yet!
😱😱😱 it looks awful on those drawers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plus why would they have just popped round anyway?? What, she expects us to believe they just happened to come round on the day they started the work?! Have they got secret cameras at the council offices straight to the conways house?! Tragic but hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They really are the neighbours from hell aren’t they! I would hate to be living next door to them, I’d be worried for my house if I were living next door. They are so self absorbed. That pig sty will never sell if they decide to move, they’ve well and truly made a rod for their own back! She is such a liar

A) they never just pop round unless it is an emergency
B) we are in a pandemic and non essential works are not happening
C) it’s a bank holiday weekend in the Easter holidays, many places are on a skeleton staff
and won’t have the spare capacity to just pop round even without the pandemic to consider.
D) how did the council know Wazza was wielding his sledgehammer yesterday (unless they are all avid Conway followers too) to come out to inspect today?
E) think the neighbours might be a bit worried about this happening

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow those draws what have they done to them!!? It’s not even near the sink!! How has that happened already!?? They really can’t look after anything!!! Trash everything they have!!!!

And after someone mentioning on here yesterday their child helps them clean with a spray bottle.... roma the child genius is cleaning the kitchen today 🙌

• Haha
C) it’s a bank holiday weekend in the Easter holidays, many places are on a skeleton staff
and won’t have the spare capacity to just pop round even without the pandemic to consider.
D) how did the council know Wazza was wielding his sledgehammer yesterday (unless they are all avid Conway followers too) to come out to inspect today?
Oh my god now I’m even more worried!!

That kitchen of dreams lasted long!
money down the drain springs to mind.
you can’t look at the warped drawer fronts and not think I need to get my tit together!
How’s that happened? That’s not even by the sink, you think that’s where the dishwasher is?

• Sad
That kitchen of dreams lasted long!
money down the drain springs to mind.
you can’t look at the warped drawer fronts and not think I need to get my tit together!
They are slobs. I don’t understand why they think they are so above everyone else. There is no excuse for having such a shithole of a house, if she’s that proud and in love with her kitchen why doesn’t she look after it?! I can’t see what she brings to the table with her social media ‘job’ they are a train wreck.

Oh my god this makes me feel physically ill, that’s scary tit! What if that happens and the girls are in the house, they have absolutely no common sense whatsoever! Man, I am so super angry right now with them! They just do not give a flipping damn about anything! So dangerous, I just have no words at all anymore with those 2 idiots 🤬🤬

Oh my god now I’m even more worried!!

How’s that happened? That’s not even by the sink, you think that’s where the dishwasher is?
Me too, they haven’t a brain cell between them, I seriously hope nothing happens to those poor girls! Very negligent of you Kerry, doing that stupid tit when you both haven’t a single clue what you’re doing! twit!!

Reactions: 4
Well I hope they have been reported and building regs really have been round and everything’s ok because I’d hate to see anyone hurt

Reactions: 8
Just came on to say the same thing! Why can’t they look after anything?! And building control just popped round....yep sure Kerry, I had the Pope round for a cuppa earlier too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe that water damage, I’ve had my kitchen 6 years and there is not 1 mark on any of them. Either it’s really bad quality or they must get them soaking?! I’d be complaining to the company if I was them!

Reactions: 3
Why are the girls dressed in next to no clothes when it’s absolutely freezing today!!! I live quite close to Kerry and it’s been highest 8 degrees today if that, it’s been snowing and there’s a bitterly wind.. roma in a denim jacket, aria with a thin rain Mac on. I went to work with a parka and boots on over my work jacket and jumper and I was FREEZING!

She defo reading here!! 😂😂

How red poor Roma hands are put a proper coat on them!! Poor kids!! It’s bloody freezing today!! She will be moaning they all have colds next!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.