Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back on the family channel when Kerry was pregnant with Roma and I don’t know why she thinks Romi-Roma-Rom-Roo is advanced, Aria’s speech was a lot clearer at Roma’s age. She was and is such a cutie!
I think Aria is lovely and I don't know how she has turned out like she has the the other 2 are brats.

Yes compared to prices in England you can get a massive home with lots of land here (NI) for the same as a big standard suburban home there. It’s wild.

That's crazy. Ireland is a lovely place too. I've only been once though lol but it was nice.
One of my school friends relocated to Ireland and he has a huuuge house on loads of land and I think it was relatively cheap. Like the same price for a 2 bed terrace here. I wonder why the price difference

Reactions: 3
We're in the Midlands, our house is 3 bed detached with two reception rooms and a massive garden and we paid £162, 8 years ago. If we sold now we would expect to sell for around £220.
We're looking at what is about as we would like to move. I would say for a 4 bed detached in a decent area with good living space you're looking at around £280 - 300 nowadays where we live.

No idea why she thought this house was the one. Its just not liveable with the layout.

We're in the Midlands, our house is 3 bed detached with two reception rooms and a massive garden and we paid £162, 8 years ago. If we sold now we would expect to sell for around £220.
We're looking at what is about as we would like to move. I would say for a 4 bed detached in a decent area with good living space you're looking at around £280 - 300 nowadays where we live.

No idea why she thought this house was the one. Its just not liveable with the layout.
The house they bought was the one they could afford with the channel mum payout for Roma’s birth vlog, the rented property they had before this house was a lot more suitable and had loads more space. They definitely rushed into buying

Yes compared to prices in England you can get a massive home with lots of land here (NI) for the same as a big standard suburban home there. It’s wild.
My house in n.ireland is a detached villa with 4 double bedrooms a big kitchen opening up to a dining room and 2 living rooms also ensuite family bath and downstairs loo cost 170k

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My house in n.ireland is a detached villa with 4 double bedrooms a big kitchen opening up to a dining room and 2 living rooms also ensuite family bath and downstairs loo cost 170k
Apparently we are living the property dream! That’s about the same as Kerry paid for her house, and the difference is immense.

I just can't help but think that if you do it cheap, you do it twice, or however the saying goes. It'd be a great way to save money not getting builders in if they were actually skilled, but I'm certain this will end up being a bodge job that will cost them more money in the long run. Leaks, cracks, mould, etc. Have they finished all the other jobs they started in the house? I couldn't bear having so many unfinished bits of work going on. And the talk then about extending further for a dining room. Are they going to be left with any garden?!

Reactions: 10
I’m just catching up & im blocked so fortunately for me I don’t get to see the tit show of their demolition project on her stories ... phew 😅

I hope I’m wrong, but from what I’ve gathered reading back on the thread they’re smashing walls down themselves? 😳 tell me I’m wrong 😑

Have they finished the hall way yet? Plastered around the front door? Or is that the vibe they are going for. Half arsed, half finished house.

As for the absolute state of the kitchen drawers that is not damage from cleaning! I had my kitchen fitted around the same time as them and mine is pristine. I’ve also had a flood and was panicking about my kick boards being damaged, when they dried out they are in perfect condition. So I know that there is no way that’s from cleaning. I would be furious, paying all that money and now it’s a tit hole but they don’t give a toss about anything they own do they. It’s madness.

Reactions: 5
The drawers are ruined because they’ve allowed the worktop to get soaking wet and it’s dripped down and damaged them.

There was a video of Aria spraying them the other day and it was soaking.

I’m just catching up & im blocked so fortunately for me I don’t get to see the tit show of their demolition project on her stories ... phew 😅

I hope I’m wrong, but from what I’ve gathered reading back on the thread they’re smashing walls down themselves? 😳 tell me I’m wrong 😑

Have they finished the hall way yet? Plastered around the front door? Or is that the vibe they are going for. Half arsed, half finished house.

As for the absolute state of the kitchen drawers that is not damage from cleaning! I had my kitchen fitted around the same time as them and mine is pristine. I’ve also had a flood and was panicking about my kick boards being damaged, when they dried out they are in perfect condition. So I know that there is no way that’s from cleaning. I would be furious, paying all that money and now it’s a tit hole but they don’t give a toss about anything they own do they. It’s madness.
No they didn’t finish the front door. They also didn’t finish the hall as far as I’m aware, as she said she wanted to paint above the panelling. They also haven’t done the living room even though she said they were going to paint it next.

• Wow
Hahahaha. Her new video ‘trust me with my vision, the kitchen turned out ok didn’t it?!’
The kitchen is a hodge podge - so badly laid out and organised. It’s barely functional with it’s ridiculous layout.
I am LOVING watching this car crash unfold. Very entertaining 🤪👌🏻🤣

Reactions: 19
Hahahaha. Her new video ‘trust me with my vision, the kitchen turned out ok didn’t it?!’
The kitchen is a hodge podge - so badly laid out and organised. It’s barely functional with it’s ridiculous layout.
I am LOVING watching this car crash unfold. Very entertaining 🤪👌🏻🤣
Hahaha she wants as much tat in that playroom as she can think of. Will there actually be room for the kids? 😂
Can’t wait to see how long this will last before it’s trashed, like the rest of the house.

Reactions: 5
They’ve painted the living room a cream/beige. She asked if anyone had noticed last week.

Welly rack, coat pegs, bookshelf, sofa along with toys - she is literally filling that small space with as much s**t as possible isn't she? There will be no room for 3 children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So basically a storage room then kez not a play room at all Cos they’re won’t be any playing lol

Reactions: 4
Is it just me, or should they have removed the door and bricked up before trying to level the floor? How are they going to get the door out now when it won’t even open now? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The drawers are ruined because they’ve allowed the worktop to get soaking wet and it’s dripped down and damaged them.

There was a video of Aria spraying them the other day and it was soaking.
This picture was only posted on 1st March and the drawers look fine 😮 its obvious they've damaged them as it's only been in the last few weeks 🥴 they literally can't look after any of their stuff!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t have any idea where they are putting a radiator yet though 🤔 surely that is one of the first things to decide so you can get it plumbed in

Reactions: 10
This picture was only posted on 1st March and the drawers look fine 😮 its obvious they've damaged them as it's only been in the last few weeks 🥴 they literally can't look after any of their stuff!
They will just ruin them again.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.