Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids quite literally do what they want. What they say goes and there’s nothing else to it. It’s really quite pathetic and shows she has no control what so ever and she’s only got herself to blame. She can’t go back now because they’re completely set in their ways. Sad really that she’s responsible for them girls having a massive reality check when they become older and have to associate with others and they’re shocked to realise they can’t have their own way outside of home because they were never taught otherwise.

Reactions: 5
It’s looks tiny!!!! What are the actually going to fit in there!?? Can’t put anything in the first little bit because it will be in the way so they just got that little bit at the back!!!

A few years ago one of our neighbours tried to make theirs into one room and they got in big trouble with the council for it. They did a similar cowboy job the room is unusable and riddled with damp.
She just put a story up of damp proofing, she definitely read your comment

Her stories today respond to every point made on here...........
Yes! Apart from the peeling drawers. I didn't notice and haven't seen any comments but wow they are terrible.
Fancy Wickes trying to say it's because she uses anti bac. It could be but it is a bit funny how the others are OK

Edit- yes the drawers were mentioned 🙈

View attachment 516846why on earth does roma not have a coat on look how red her poor hands are and both her and aria are running around the park in a snow storm with no shoes on she's a s*&t parent to be fair she just let's them get on with it 😔 she needs to be a parent it's not summer it's bloody freezing here today firstly no coat no park and secondly keep your boots on or we're going home it's not hard!
There is NO excuse for those kids not to have proper warm coats on. Maybe gloves and a hat too but at the very least a proper coat. She has no excuse because she was given some for free from frugi! And why they have no shoes on, she really should be saying No you can't take your shoes off!

Her excuse for letting Roma open as much chocolate as she wanted was if she said no then it was controlling which will cause her rebel in future.

Have you ever heard something so stupid in all your life?!!

You can see the amount of water dripping down them in her story.

It is quite telling really. They are at those drawers the most out of all of them. She probably has to wipe stuff off them multiple times a day!! Maybe leaves them wet too long forgetting about the spray. So yes she probably caused that herself

Banana bread and warm milk ❤
bleeping Mother Earth over here. Honestly she’s such a dick. Stop being a try hard Kerry. I actually used to like you & enjoy your content back when you were normal and not pretending to be something you’re not.
And it was virtually all gone. How big are the slices 🤔
She wanted to show off she was using the Easter egg chocolate so she can say it wasn't wasted 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did any of you reply to her stories on Insta about the girls lack of suitable clothes? Lazy parenting really annoys me. The girls would have so much more fun if they were dressed appropriately 🥺😥

Reactions: 4
Is there another entry way to the garden? If she’s boarding up the back door & turning the shed door into a window? 🤨

Reactions: 2
Is there another entry way to the garden? If she’s boarding up the back door & turning the shed door into a window? 🤨
I believe they are putting french doors in to the playroom on the left hand wall (as we would be looking at it in her pics today).

Reactions: 1
She’s properly reading here today isn’t she!? She keeps saying “for those asking” but really nobody is asking, she’s just answering what we are discussing on here to say a massive duck you to the tattlers!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The size of the “playroom” is literally a glorified cupboard! Its actually ridiculous. Surely deep down they know its going to look absolutely tit?!

Reactions: 7
They must. Its not very large as it is. Once toys are in there will be no room at all. And she was saying that dining table was for the playroom too!

• Haha
They must. Its not very large as it is. Once toys are in there will be no room at all. And she was saying that dining table was for the playroom too!
Exactly so the kids wont actually have space to play in their very own “playroom” 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know it’s been said before, but they really should have waited to do the kitchen. They could have knocked in to the area they are currently working on, and extended it to match it to the length of the kitchen and had a lovely open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s been said before, but they really should have waited to do the kitchen. They could have knocked in to the area they are currently working on, and extended it to match it to the length of the kitchen and had a lovely open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden.
That sounds like a really good idea and it would have worked so well for them.
But instead she wanted a playroom like Meldrum and whoever else has a playroom. It's not needed! Especially when they are now classed as a "big family" and space is already at a premium, they should have used it wisely

Reactions: 2
That sounds like a really good idea and it would have worked so well for them.
But instead she wanted a playroom like Meldrum and whoever else has a playroom. It's not needed! Especially when they are now classed as a "big family" and space is already at a premium, they should have used it wisely
We are lucky enough to have a second living room, our playroom, but if the choice was between that and a place to all sit and eat as a family, I’d 100% choose a bigger kitchen/dining space. Kids will play wherever, and clever toy storage can be fitted in anywhere.

Wow just watched a liittle of the last video, was rubbish - so I didn't watch it all.
Zeynep's comments 😂😂😂,she doesn't like the wallpaper ! No reply from Kerry, perhaps the superfan is no longer .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I personally think one of the kids has spilt a dink/paint water or something on the breakfast bar and it's been left and ran down the drawers as it's strange it's all the same side but she won't admit to that as then they won't replace them! My moneys on roma the barbarian 😂

Reactions: 11
Wow just watched a liittle of the last video, was rubbish - so I didn't watch it all.
Zeynep's comments 😂😂😂,she doesn't like the wallpaper ! No reply from Kerry, perhaps the superfan is no longer .
Just had a little browse at Zeyneps channel and she’s only 17!!! In her last video she posted someone asks how old she is and she says she is only 15 (that was 2 years ago) 😳😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just had a little browse at Zeyneps channel and she’s only 17!!! In her last video she posted someone asks how old she is and she says she is only 15 (that was 2 years ago) 😳😳
Oh wow, did anyone else think Zeynep was like a middle aged woman?! I did!
She is very invested in family vlogs isn't she! Bless her though, her comments are always very well natured and it wouldn't harm Kerry to reply to her.
Someone commented on her curtains and suggested shutters. Kerry did her usual 'I like my curtains and they go well in the room' they don't go well and they aren't even nice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sure I’ve mentioned on Kerry’s threads numerous times that my partner is a kitchen fitter and the amount of times customers literally damage their new kitchens on purpose so they don’t have to pay the finance anymore as they can’t afford to is unreal!!

wouldn’t surprise me if Kerry has read it (hi Kezza)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.