Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deleted all the comments on her video from the other day.
Also someone asked about Roma’s potty training on the lidl haul. Kerry says “she has regressed a little” and leaks in the night 🤨 still not fully admitting Roma is in nappies full time and well if she is leaking in the night then change nappy brand? Pull ups are notorious for leaking as they are not supposed to hold a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️
Regressed a little is still more of an admission than we’ve had yet. We may get the full story out yet!!!

Reactions: 2
That lidl haul..
Romas favourite are the Nature Valley Bars... she asked Kerry to get them??

Really, a 2 year old asked you to get her something on your weekly shop! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That lidl haul..

Surely, in fact DEFINITELY, there are better snacks for a 2yo than that. No way would I give one to my 2yo.

Reactions: 5
Can't say mine have ever had them either.
Just find it hard to believe a toddler would ask for something in particular from a weekly shop, especially those!

Reactions: 4
That lidl haul..

True story now I swear. My 18 month old twins loved olives, whenever we passed the deli counter in the supermarket they would point at the tubs of olives on display and shout ‘Want l’olives!’ I would buy them a small tub each to eat as we were doing the shop. No Harvest Morn or Alpen bars in my house Kezza! Oh and at a similar age my daughter developed a taste for capers! 😂

Reactions: 4
True story now I swear. My 18 month old twins loved olives, whenever we passed the deli counter in the supermarket they would point at the tubs of olives on display and shout ‘Want l’olives!’ I would buy them a small tub each to eat as we were doing the shop. No Harvest Morn or Alpen bars in my house Kezza! Oh and at a similar age my daughter developed a taste for capers! 😂
Oh I completely understand them passing and asking for it. My son at 2 years old used to want a whole gammon everytime we passed 😂😂
My youngest just asks for sweets.

But I'm pretty sure she did the shop alone on Saturday didn't she, because she storied in the car? Or I'd at least hope she did it alone given that we're in a pandemic and lazy Wazza was at home to have the children! So Roma would have had to ask in advance!
Shes such a genius maybe she just added it to Kerry's list for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I completely understand them passing and asking for it. My son at 2 years old used to want a whole gammon everytime we passed 😂😂
My youngest just asks for sweets.

But I'm pretty sure she did the shop alone on Saturday didn't she, because she storied in the car? Or I'd at least hope she did it alone given that we're in a pandemic and lazy Wazza was at home to have the children! So Roma would have had to ask in advance!
Shes such a genius maybe she just added it to Kerry's list for her!
Kerry probably dictates the list to Roma who types it up on the laptop!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me who thinks a whole pack per person would be a massive portion? She seemed to think it was the perfect size!
That's how wazza got so fat lol. It seemed to me too that she was saying 1 pack of them was like a perfect portion

She comments on every video Kerry posts, always long rambling essays and Kerry never replies!
I've seen her comments on kerry whelp dales videos too. Not sure if she comments on others but shes definitely a genuine person

Reactions: 3
That lidl haul..

They are as dry as a nuns crotch! I highly doubt she eats them 😂

• Haha
The list of people they plan to see at Christmas sounds like a lot more than 3 households! Does she not know the rules are that you can’t switch households in and out of your bubble? It’s 3 households for the entire period!

"Mummy please can we get nature valley nut butter bars for my snack please I really like them".... "oh quick mummy I need the potty" nah I don't think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The list of people they plan to see at Christmas sounds like a lot more than 3 households! Does she not know the rules are that you can’t switch households in and out of your bubble? It’s 3 households for the entire period!
Who has she said they’re planning to see? As Waz’s mum is one other household, so they’ll only be allowed to mix with one other and thats ALL of their bubbles.
This is what people aren’t understanding. People are saying we’re seeing my mum on Christmas Day and my husbands mum on Boxing Day because they’re with their other children on Christmas Day......NO, you can’t do that. That’s waaaay too many households mixing about. Seriously, lockdown 3 in January because of people who don’t understand the rules. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I agree. I think it's so silly this 5 day break. Catering for the minority who whinge about seeing family. Yes it will be nice but in Boris Johnsons own words in first lock down, "we are doing this now so we can see them again".
Isn't it better to not see family for just 1 year instead of running the risk of never seeing them again. Because you know everyone will flock in their old age mums, dads, grandparents.

Frustrates me so much

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.