Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone say something on here the other day about her glasses and her new vlog is titled the glasses Are back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone say something on here the other day about her glasses and her new vlog is titled the glasses Are back 😂
That’s hilarious 😂😂😂

So she said she lost her glasses and when she found them they were in a bad way. I’m so surprised to hear that 😑 how very unexpected! If you look behind her when she’s hoovering the doorway of the living room, their unit in the hall is lying open, stuff flung everywhere from it, a total tip. And that unit in the living room is just wrecked.

for all her banging on about Montessori ways, I’ve noticed that she never lets the girls be when they are doing something, she will happily interrupt them and break their concentration just to talk at them (for content?). When Roma is wiping the cupboard and she is concentrating so hard and they both start going "good job Roo!" I watch a lot of Montessori parents on YT and on Instagram, and they regularly have a disclaimer saying something like "no sound as I didn’t want to talk and distract Joe Bloggs from what he was doing, he was concentrating" etc. whereas she can’t shush for a minute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Question: not being judgy or horrible I genuinely don’t know, could she of not got aria a covid test and then sent her back to school if she got a negative result or are the whole class off?

Question: not being judgy or horrible I genuinely don’t know, could she of not got aria a covid test and then sent her back to school if she got a negative result or are the whole class off?
You can only get a test if you have symptoms. shes off because she’s been into contact with someone who has tested positive.

Reactions: 2
You can buy non-prescription blue-light blocking ones on Amazon that look identical.... just saying 😏😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That was me. She is the gift that keeps on giving. She really needs to turn the vlogging / ‘insta’ life and in and get a proper job!

Que. in vlog next week; this is my proper job!

She asked her 3 year old do they want their coat on because it’s raining. Erm. Shouldn’t you be telling them to put it on as it’s raining. Not asking them. Roma’s nappy was bulging when she was stood near the front door 😷 defo no knickers on there.

she couldn’t believe how much clearer things are when she’s wearing her glasses, she definitely needs them 🤔 I’m sure you do Kerry if you’ve been prescribed them by your optician!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Both my kids have had to isolate for 14 days. Someone in their class bubble had tested positive meaning everyone in close contact with said person must isolate for 14 days. Even if you got a test on day 2 and it was negative, it would be pointless because the virus can take up to 14 days to show symptoms. Its likely Arias whole class is off, thats how it worked at my kids school anyway x

Reactions: 1
That vlog, several things her nails are minging, if she ever was a beauty therapist she has clearly forgotten what she say was taught. Planning a food shop when she only went two days ago, and doesn't really need any, she is really scratching around in the dirt for content. I thought she wanted to record these blogs for her kids to look back.on, she really does need to get a life. The glasses worrying to think she is now wearing them to drive and hasn't been for several months, she might have been on sticky ground if she had an accident. Idiot

That vlog, several things her nails are minging, if she ever was a beauty therapist she has clearly forgotten what she say was taught. Planning a food shop when she only went two days ago, and doesn't really need any, she is really scratching around in the dirt for content. I thought she wanted to record these blogs for her kids to look back.on, she really does need to get a life. The glasses worrying to think she is now wearing them to drive and hasn't been for several months, she might have been on sticky ground if she had an accident. Idiot
Yes why would you do a shop and then sit down two days later to plan another?! I don’t understand how she needs to shop so often! I do one shop a week. It lasts us a week until the next one! Very occasionally we run out of milk or bread (or cheese) but it’s not me going and doing another full or even half shop every single week!

Yes why would you do a shop and then sit down two days later to plan another?! I don’t understand how she needs to shop so often! I do one shop a week. It lasts us a week until the next one! Very occasionally we run out of milk or bread (or cheese) but it’s not me going and doing another full or even half shop every single week!
Because shopping and what she buys is only content she has?
Very poor planning

Reactions: 3
I'm a lurker who is de-lurking to suggest 'Kerry Conway: Another f'kin grocery haul' for #12.

They must get 3 shops a week of £100+.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a lurker who is de-lurking to suggest 'Kerry Conway: Another f'kin grocery haul' for #12.

They must get 3 shops a week of £100+.
They spend so much money on food!! We are a family of four plus two dogs and don’t spend anywhere near that!!! Feels like she’s goes food shopping every couple of days!!!

Why the duck is she giving her kids baby pouches, does she want them to be bullied? Just because American people put apple sauce in lunchboxes😂😂 shes such a try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck is she giving her kids baby pouches, does she want them to be bullied? Just because American people put apple sauce in lunchboxes😂😂 shes such a try hard.
i did think that ............... kerry if u read this dont make your kids become bullied

What is it with Americans and apple sauce? They love the stuff! Is it the same as our apple sauce because why would anyone eat that as a snack regularly?

Pouches are an insane idea! Just give them the actual fruit!

What is it with Americans and apple sauce? They love the stuff! Is it the same as our apple sauce because why would anyone eat that as a snack regularly?

Pouches are an insane idea! Just give them the actual fruit!
Yeah it's a lazy way of parenting, it's not cool to give your kids blended food to take to school 😂 atleast try a smoothie to save embarrassment for them🤦🏻‍♀️

Kezza summed up..."got us girls our almond milk" (feking 9 cartons of the stuff!), next breath, "girls requested yazoo so got them chocolate flavour". Happy to spend 10 quid on almond milk when they could happily have cows milk🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She spends more than me on a weekly shop, mine is usually £80-90. But that is only 5 meals she has planned, so they will then spend even more on takeaway or eating out. My mind boggles.

So much rubbish in there. I don’t think there is anything wrong with a jar of sauce if you’ve no time, or it’s a particularly tricky recipe. But she is at home ALL DAY and she can’t do a basic butter chicken or lemon chicken? All the prepacked snacks for the girls too. What’s wrong with yoghurts, fruit, cheese and crackers etc?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.