Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under her reel this morning a good few people saying either that they love having their kids home, or that it’s just Scotland not England to which she keeps saying “at the moment”

🙄 a definite grasp at straws for some relatable content.
Also she's all aggressive in that post to saying "i never said it is, i said maybe" or something...

Reactions: 2
She just needs to remove herself and the family from every single social media. They are so cringe and are trying too hard 😬 so desperate that it’s embarrassing. Warren needs to do the same.
Yep! They are like real life Wayne and waynetta!! Those poor girls 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh dear the comment section on that video about the bathroom pictures is still going 😂
I’m shocked that she is still carrying on being rude to someone who says she is a viewer! Absolutely shocking.... never seen a “YouTuber” (🙄) acting this way

Reactions: 6
I'm sure you'll be fine but I booked my click and collect for that exact reason, the thought of doing a Christmas food shop with little ones gives me nightmares 😂

Can't deal with the reel this morning. She is so cringe 😬 still not as bad as the suspicious one 😂 she's full of tit anyway she has no identity or content outside of her children so she's probably buzzing at the idea of them all home so she can get on Pinterest and film all their tit activities.
The reels are terrible!! I know other instamums do them sometimes but I've yet to come across a cringy one like kerrys.

Reactions: 2
More importantly than the photos is why are the frames not level?? My OCD can’t cope with their house.

Reactions: 10
Oh dear the comment section on that video about the bathroom pictures is still going 😂
She’s obviously VERRRRYYYY sorry if she’s still going. I always think that people who have the least to say are always shouting the most. She has no sense, just continues arguing for the sake of it, always has to have the last word.

Reactions: 3
They 100% do. Kerry is forever, almost instantly, addressing anything that's posted on here (not directly, just makes it look like a big coincidence 🙄) That and they also got a few negative comments on their video about it. Maybe they lost a few subscribers?

Such a bullshit apology from Kerry though - 'I'm sorry if Warren's comments offended anyone' how about sorry me and my husband have been a pair of head for the last 24 hours about a comment. I hate when people apologise with 'sorry if I offended you' like it takes no responsibility for what they done so why bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, hopefully they shut up about it now 😂
Same! Ahh I know, and it's like they are sorry people have been offended, they didn't mean to but actually... They did!! 🤥

I would be interested to know if the people on youtube comments are on here?! Or is it more people that are getting annoyed by this all. It’s absolutely ridiculous, I don’t really care about the pictures (or more annoyed me they weren’t straight) and the original comments could come across as petty but the way Kerry and Warren have reacted to it has just escalated it so much. It’s embarrassing!

Now she is scare mongering about school holidays being extended. She just has no content and will grasp at anything, and turn it into an anxiety inducing problem. For more content
Saw comments on that cringe video. Saying she shouldn't say things like that when it's not been confirmed.. crappy reply as usual.
She thinks UK will follow Scotland. Just stop watching Meldrum, kerry! Honestly, she fan girls her so much

I would be interested to know if the people on youtube comments are on here?! Or is it more people that are getting annoyed by this all. It’s absolutely ridiculous, I don’t really care about the pictures (or more annoyed me they weren’t straight) and the original comments could come across as petty but the way Kerry and Warren have reacted to it has just escalated it so much. It’s embarrassing!
I feel the same, who cares what they have pictures of in their bathroom realistically (altho totally agree I hate they aren't at least level) but they've made themselves look like 2 total tits with all the dramatics over it 😂

It made me laugh reading the comments. When she knew she had nowhere to go because what was being said was true and right she says "I'm not replying to this anymore".

Then she did 🤣

And don't believe she didn't pay for her house deposit with her birth video money. She did. I think she even said she did. Why lie 🤥🤥

Kerry said she wishes people would say things to her face and not behind nameless profiles.
The thing is, just because someone doesn't have their real name on their profile.
Just because they don't have a picture on their profile.
Just because they have hardly any pictures/posts on their profile or have made no comments.

Doesn't mean they are automatically a troll.

They could be a genuine person who values their privacy online. I've seen plenty like that. Kerry needs to remember that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Since I know you read here Kerry Scotland has the extra week because we went back to school to teach a week earlier this Summer. We had to get the week back this year as we can’t carry forward any extra leave days.

Kerry said she wishes people would say things to her face and not behind nameless profiles.
The thing is, just because someone doesn't have their real name on their profile.
Just because they don't have a picture on their profile.
Just because they have hardly any pictures/posts on their profile or have made no comments.

Doesn't mean they are automatically a troll.

They could be a genuine person who values their privacy online. I've seen plenty like that. Kerry needs to remember that.
Made me laugh she said that when a few of the people commenting did have proper profiles 😂

Those videos are cringe! She looks like she's been wearing a peg on her nose aswell 😂

• Haha
Oh god it’s all kicking off in the YouTube comments 🤣 if Warren had just kept his fat hob shut Kerry wouldn’t have to be dealing with this on a Saturday evening.

I’d put him on a sex ban for a month if I was her 😂🤢

yes but you’ve got to remember these people do not understand why anyone would want to be private online. They share EVERYTHING and think it’s normal.

Just read all the comments and good lord. What is wrong with her! just on and on, she doesn’t know when to stop!

Not sure why she is denying they used the money from her birth video for the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hey hey.....I’ve been super quiet due to personal issues, but now have a lot to catch up on! What is this thing with the bathroom? I saw on her Instagram that Wozcock was sorry for something, but what actually happened?? I need to know 😂😂😂

“The comment was made publicly”. Well if it’s the lady called Charlotte that you doxxed on your Instagram then no Warren she didn’t comment “publicly” she messaged you and you outed her. He’s such a big walloping galoot!
What happened 😱

Reactions: 1
Tbh that reel makes me sad. An extra week or two with your kids at Christmas time isn’t a bad thing. Makes me sad when people kick off about spending time with their kids, or rather not wanting to.

Obviously I appreciate it can be hard trying to balance work, childcare and school holidays. But that doesn’t apply to Kerry. So what’s she moaning for?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.