Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because she has to micromanage their every move so in her head she can’t get anything done because she thinks that being a mother can only mean you have to be by your children’s side day in day. Part of me wonders if she uses them as an excuse to not get anything done.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Made me laugh she said that when a few of the people commenting did have proper profiles 😂
She probably thought they were fake! 🙄

Oh god it’s all kicking off in the YouTube comments 🤣 if Warren had just kept his fat hob shut Kerry wouldn’t have to be dealing with this on a Saturday evening.

I’d put him on a sex ban for a month if I was her 😂🤢
She's just as bad as him but yes he shouldn't have started it all to begin with.
It definitely got his back up someone saying it was weird to have photos of themselves in the bath. OK just move on, don't engage and cause an argument.
In the end it lead to him saying he doesn't give a duck about Charlotte's comment. Whoever she is.
But he shouldn't have gone that far.
Kerry says she had a word with him but then was arguing in the comments of her video 🤷‍♀️

Both of them are idiots who will never learn

Tbh that reel makes me sad. An extra week or two with your kids at Christmas time isn’t a bad thing. Makes me sad when people kick off about spending time with their kids, or rather not wanting to.

Obviously I appreciate it can be hard trying to balance work, childcare and school holidays. But that doesn’t apply to Kerry. So what’s she moaning for?
Exactly. Gone are the days she wanted to home school them. Can you imagine

Someone said in her comments that she had 1 child and cherishes the time she has with her and is glad if she is at home extra, to be safe and maybe it's different for kerry since she has 3....kerry didn't reply to this but it shouldn't be different. With kerry though, we know she doesn't cope well on her own with them. (not that she will admit it)

Probably because she has to micromanage their every move so in her head she can’t get anything done because she thinks that being a mother can only mean you have to be by your children’s side day in day. Part of me wonders if she uses them as an excuse to not get anything done.
👌 Exactly this

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hey hey.....I’ve been super quiet due to personal issues, but now have a lot to catch up on! What is this thing with the bathroom? I saw on her Instagram that Wozcock was sorry for something, but what actually happened?? I need to know 😂😂😂

What happened 😱
Hope all is ok with you.

They put some pics of them in their bathroom, old pics of both of them posing in a bath (separate, not in together) from when Roma was little. It was quite funny seeing them, I think we all rolled our eyes and knew it was a joke. Someone said on YouTube it was weird (which it is, even in jest!) and they both went mad, mocking this person on Instagram saying how they can have what they, want, what should they have instead, suggestions please! And then when anyone disagreed warren told them he didn’t give a duck what they though. this morning they both deleted it all and apologised.

Exactly. Gone are the days she wanted to home school them. Can you imagine
Someone should remind her of this! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've just caught up and read the comments on that video and wow, Kerry has lost it!
Her responses are so unprofessional, to imply that commenter had made 'passive aggressive' comments before and then say she can't even see her previous comments....what a contradiction when Kerry is the queen of being passive aggressive.
It completely removes any integrity of her apology this morning which makes it seem so insincere.
She cannot defend the fact that viewers made her be able to continue her channel. Some of them may not be commenting, but reading that they may take offence or unsubsribe. The way she interacts with any viewer publicly, may influence any other viewer and she should remember that. A bit of PR training and some damage limitation wouldn't go a miss. She gives off such an entitled spoilt brat vibe.

Reactions: 5
Oh my good I’ve just read the comments on her vlog about the bathroom pics! I think a couple of tattlers are on there.
they have said exactly what we have wanted to say to her for years!!

• Heart
Considering she said she wasn’t gonna comment anymore..... just couldn’t help herself :ROFLMAO:

If my shop wasn’t reopening I’d love an extra week or 2 Christmas holidays. I personally think summer holidays are too long I’d much rather them have more time off for Christmas

Reactions: 9
Considering she said she wasn’t gonna comment anymore..... just couldn’t help herself :ROFLMAO:

If my shop wasn’t reopening I’d love an extra week or 2 Christmas holidays. I personally think summer holidays are too long I’d much rather them have more time off for Christmas
I think it depends on your situation tbh, for me once the Christmas leave is over I have to return to work albeit working from home which presents a problem in itself if my kids are at home. They get really bored and aggy if I have meetings etc and they need to be quiet.
I've booked the whole 2 weeks off over Christmas which will be great, but if I have to juggle an extra week I will struggle. But, that isn't Kerry's situation at all and we know she will be at home and is able to spend time with the girls with no issues. She shouldn't be so ungrateful about it.

Reactions: 5
I've just caught up and read the comments on that video and wow, Kerry has lost it!
Her responses are so unprofessional, to imply that commenter had made 'passive aggressive' comments before and then say she can't even see her previous comments....what a contradiction when Kerry is the queen of being passive aggressive.
It completely removes any integrity of her apology this morning which makes it seem so insincere.
She cannot defend the fact that viewers made her be able to continue her channel. Some of them may not be commenting, but reading that they may take offence or unsubsribe. The way she interacts with any viewer publicly, may influence any other viewer and she should remember that. A bit of PR training and some damage limitation wouldn't go a miss. She gives off such an entitled spoilt brat vibe.

I have to admit its 1 blog I hadn't watched confusing when they posting on Conway clan channel again.
I saw his stories last night.
Didn't see his rant this morning before he deleted .
Did see their weak apology but didn't really know the details for some reason i assumed was maybe a Instagram q and a.

If you have a spare on 1 platform is it right to then take it to another platform ie the comments made on you tube but taken the drama to insta.
Didn't she used leave passive aggressive remarks on twitter.

So I looked at comments on the vlog
They awful appears be chance shes pissed off 4 or 5 genuine fans who followed her ages with way they handled it.
Its like she meldrum and forgot what shes said in past clearly the channel mum birth fee helped with house deposit why lie.

Doubtful about her mental health due to their daft response over something and nothing remark totally out.
Her Xmas decorate with me vlog so depressing.
Constant whining about having kids home driving her mad shes just so glass half empty.
The early finish seems unique to Scotland and handful academy chains who are defying the dfe I think earlier finish is wise of people plan see relatives net they Warren's mums Xmas meal as same bubble.

Also whining about isolation like makes her special be annoyed at school as mixing 2 classes at this time widens the bubble.
My sons collage primary won't mix classes at all and zero cases.

Reactions: 2
Whoever it was said in the comments about how we are her customers, our views pay her wages, and how if she was Tesco etc and someone made a complaint she couldn’t reply like that had it so spot on. But yet instead of taking that on board her ranting continued.

Then she invited people to stop watching. If we all did that, she’d have no income!

Reactions: 8
More pull ups???
That's 122 nappies bought in November... potty trained my arse!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t help but think Kezza took my words of advice last week about buying her meat, fruit and veg from Lidl - lots cheaper isn’t it, and yes, the orange label bargains, tell me something I don’t know 🙄🤦‍♀️
However Kezza, it’s only a bargain if you’re going to use it - two lots of sweet potato fries you can’t freeze and the kids won’t eat, not much of bargain if they end up in the bin.

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but think Kezza took my words of advice last week about buying her meat, fruit and veg from Lidl - lots cheaper isn’t it, and yes, the orange label bargains, tell me something I don’t know 🙄🤦‍♀️
However Kezza, it’s only a bargain if you’re going to use it - two lots of sweet potato fries you can’t freeze and the kids won’t eat, not much of bargain if they end up in the bin.
Is it just me who thinks a whole pack per person would be a massive portion? She seemed to think it was the perfect size!

I do like how Kerry isn’t wasteful with food. I do admit I am not like this snd I aspire to be a little less wasteful with food so I like that she freezes everything even the mushrooms etc to prevent waste cos I’m terrible for food wastage. But she says snack soooo many times 😂

Is it just me who thinks a whole pack per person would be a massive portion? She seemed to think it was the perfect size!
I wouldn’t personally eat one of those to myself. If I was having a friend round for dinner I’d defo buy one for the both of us. It’s probably Warren who has one for himself and then Kerry will have the rest the following day

Reactions: 4
She has deleted all the comments on her video from the other day.
Also someone asked about Roma’s potty training on the lidl haul. Kerry says “she has regressed a little” and leaks in the night 🤨 still not fully admitting Roma is in nappies full time and well if she is leaking in the night then change nappy brand? Pull ups are notorious for leaking as they are not supposed to hold a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.