Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind she said in her last cleaning video that sometimes she just cant find the time to wash her wooden chopping board. She is just too busy🤣🤣🤣. That actually made me laugh out loud🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She spends more than me on a weekly shop, mine is usually £80-90. But that is only 5 meals she has planned, so they will then spend even more on takeaway or eating out. My mind boggles.

So much rubbish in there. I don’t think there is anything wrong with a jar of sauce if you’ve no time, or it’s a particularly tricky recipe. But she is at home ALL DAY and she can’t do a basic butter chicken or lemon chicken? All the prepacked snacks for the girls too. What’s wrong with yoghurts, fruit, cheese and crackers etc?
No she can't, remember what her lemon chicken looked like last time 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What is it with Americans and apple sauce? They love the stuff! Is it the same as our apple sauce because why would anyone eat that as a snack regularly?

Pouches are an insane idea! Just give them the actual fruit!
It’s more like a purée / sweet treat kind of thing. My kids had it on holiday in February and loved it but I was very confused when the waitress asked if they’d like some apple sauce with their dinner when one was having mac and cheese and the other was having fried chicken and waffles. A very healthy, organic holiday as you can tell 😂

Reactions: 1
Just watched that tesco video. You can see the nappies and box of wipes hiding in the background on the floor next to the 'pantry' 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
How do they use so much milk? They seem to buy 8-10 almond milk a week, plus 2x4 pints of cows milk for Warren!!!
We are a family of 4. Hubby drinks almond milk (not LI just prefers the taste). We probably use 2 almond milk and 4, (maybe 6 at a push) pints of cows milk a week

Reactions: 4
They must use at least 1-2 almond milk cartons a day if 4 of them are having cereal every day for breakfast and then again for evening and after school "snack".

Reactions: 2
Why the duck is she giving her kids baby pouches, does she want them to be bullied? Just because American people put apple sauce in lunchboxes😂😂 shes such a try hard.
Just what I came on to say? Baby food pouches for children under the age of 1 and organix snacks AIMED AT BABIES. WTF is she doing? No wonder her kids are snacking all the time, baby food wont bloody fill them up!

How was super Dad Warren not calming Roma screaming in the background? Also as a Mum I would stop that video and go and see what on earth was going on. Why do they normalise such cr@p beahviour?

Mind she said in her last cleaning video that sometimes she just cant find the time to wash her wooden chopping board. She is just too busy🤣🤣🤣. That actually made me laugh out loud🤣🤣
All these Insta stay at home Mums are "so busy" arent they. So busy shopping for food and buying endless cr@p in homesense, b&M and poundland.

How do they use so much milk? They seem to buy 8-10 almond milk a week, plus 2x4 pints of cows milk for Warren!!!
We are a family of 4. Hubby drinks almond milk (not LI just prefers the taste). We probably use 2 almond milk and 4, (maybe 6 at a push) pints of cows milk a week
I could not believe all that milk??! Do they bath in it or something?!

Just watched that tesco video. You can see the nappies and box of wipes hiding in the background on the floor next to the 'pantry' 🙄😂
That pantry must have enough to feed a small village.

Reactions: 5
Honest to god, I personally think her food shops are dreadful, she has a few fresh berries,veg are usually frozen, and always the same. But the shear amount of smacks is shocking. What on earth are the baby pouches all about? Just ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Can anyone with thread starting privileges begin the new thread? This won 😊 by @xLJ03x

Kerry Conway #12 - The YouTube career days look bleak, Wayne and Waynetta can’t handle the critique.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can anyone with thread starting privileges begin the new thread? This won 😊 by @xLJ03x

Kerry Conway #12 - The YouTube career days look bleak, Wayne and Waynetta can’t handle the critique.
Just tried, the thread title is too long, everyone happy if I try and edit it down?

New thread x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.