Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that really annoys me as well is that she says “pack the washing away”. It is maybe a regional thing, I dunno, but I’ve never heard anyone say it and it just gets me like nails on a chalkboard!

She makes life harder on herself. If she takes the clothes and puts them in bedrooms, why not spend an extra minute putting them away rather than leaving it to pile up? It wouldn’t take me 5 minutes to put one of our loads of washing away.
I think it may be regional, as im in the southwest too (albeit a lot further south than her) and we say "put/pack the washing away". What do you say?

Reactions: 1
I think it may be regional, as im in the southwest too (albeit a lot further south than her) and we say "put/pack the washing away". What do you say?
We just say put the washing away. Pack it away just boggles my mind! But I know plenty of things are regional, and I can take that in that case! We have plenty of colloquialisms which drive my (non-native!) husband a bit mad!

Cracking up, the state of her brows on the latest Conway clan vlog, she obviously can't see what she's doing. So funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the other person who can’t believe they willingly let their kids peel paint off their walls!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said in her latest video that she loads the dishwasher the night before but then added all pans etc loads of mugs and all sorts i assume from the night before? So they don’t load it the night before I’m guessing ? Lol don’t get it 😂

EDIT !! Omg !
She says about he downstairs toilet “the girls have been picking at the paint in there but it doesn’t matter Cos it needs renovating” have you seen the wall!? Omg. Why does she actually put these things into her videos ready for people to criticise. I feel like she almost does things for reactions like celebrities pull publicity stunts she puts in controversial things for people to pull her up on! I’m in shock. My kids would never pull paint off a wall! Especially the older two what the helll
It’s like everything, they have no respect for anything. Regardless of whether it is going to be the painted or not. Why let them wreck the wall to that extent. That’s been done over a period of time not just one toilet trip. Tell them it’s not acceptable or they will do it to every wall in the house thinking its ok.

So if the kids drew on the wall they would let them get away with it 🙄 Kerry would be saying ohh it’s ok we are renovating it anyway girlies.

Cracking up, the state of her brows on the latest Conway clan vlog, she obviously can't see what she's doing. So funny 😂😂😂
They look a right state. You can see the pencil over the brow, at least get a colour match kez. Or is it cos your glasses are broken again you can’t see what you’re doing. Did darling Roma trash them again or was it when you flung them onto the floor whilst swinging away at the park 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If she used a darker product for that bit of the brow that doesn’t have much hair for thickness you wouldn’t see the skin so much underneath and it wouldn’t matter if it were darker than the product used on the hairs because they’re darker anyway so would match

Her nails in that picture just offend me.

She shouldnt paint her nails, if she's too scruffy and lazy to take it off.

She's tried to make them thicker with some powder or dodgy pencil, absolutely awful, gotta match the colour and have some hair there Kezza you donkey.
You would think she would know this being a qualified beauty therapist 🤦‍♀️

Her nails in that picture just offend me.

She shouldnt paint her nails, if she's too scruffy and lazy to take it off.
I don't know what she does to her nails. Picks at them? Every time she does them (which is not often), the next day on stories they are all chipped again then she goes taking pictures of herself and putting them on Instagram.. Either have nail polish or take it off. Which takes 5 minutes!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You would think she would know this being a qualified beauty therapist 🤦‍♀️

I don't know what she does to her nails. Picks at them? Every time she does them (which is not often), the next day on stories they are all chipped again then she goes taking pictures of herself and putting them on Instagram.. Either have nail polish or take it off. Which takes 5 minutes!!
Probably picks them like she lets her kids pick the paint off the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that’s a lot of paint that’s been picked off. What an attitude to have oh don’t worry it’s being redone.
I’d be fuming, I’m redoing the girls room after Christmas- I’ll let them know that they can go up and start picking it off now :oops:

I really don’t understand their logic in doing the house up on the cheap. I totally get that decorating etc costs money and it can’t all be done at once. But rather than buying a cheap stair runner from eBay (that in my opinion really LOOKS cheap) and those awful kitchen lights for 30 quid that also look cheap, why aren’t the they trying to cut costs in other areas so they have more money to get the stuff they actually want & will last? EG, they could EASILY cut down on their food shopping which they could then use to buy even one permanent thing a month? Is it just me?
She spends £100+ per week on food shopping put buys Poundland bathroom stuff and lighting for 30 quid? Makes no sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems to want to do that house up as fast as she can and it seems to me like she's doing it to keep up with the other you tubers so it's for content 🙄

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand their logic in doing the house up on the cheap. I totally get that decorating etc costs money and it can’t all be done at once. But rather than buying a cheap stair runner from eBay (that in my opinion really LOOKS cheap) and those awful kitchen lights for 30 quid that also look cheap, why aren’t the they trying to cut costs in other areas so they have more money to get the stuff they actually want & will last? EG, they could EASILY cut down on their food shopping which they could then use to buy even one permanent thing a month? Is it just me?
She spends £100+ per week on food shopping put buys Poundland bathroom stuff and lighting for 30 quid? Makes no sense!
I agree. There are some things for the house I don’t mind doing cheaply eg cushions, throws etc that aren’t permanent and get a lot of wear and tear. But we always spend more as needed for big jobs like bathroom, and carpet. Usually for those I actively avoid the cheapest things because I want better quality.

Reactions: 6
But they have a thousand pounds leftover after Bill's each month, surely they can just use that money

I mean surely she can change the car for a cheaper per month motor?! And cut down her shopping and probably other little mundane bits too.

We would like to move next year so I am being careful where I can. We would have usually had a takeaway last week but I saved the £25, bought some pizzas in Asda and stuck the money in the savings account. She would be surprised how it all adds up and at the end of the month she could have £150-£200 to spend on something of decent quality.

I’m surprised she’s even under Channel mum anymore with how poor quality her content is these days

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.