Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A smell a LIE!!

What are all the wipes for? (And I did laugh at her saying they are biodegradable wipes... what happened to those cheeky wipes she had?!)
They're probably behind the sofa 🤣🤣

Aw sorry guys, the titles been changed as it was inappropriate,I did use smiles suggestion as it had joint most votes. I didn't realise we weren't allowed to use the word! 🙈🙈
Hey ho 🤣
I'm trying to remember what happened in the last thread for a recap haha
Never mind they were both good suggestions

Reactions: 3
They're probably behind the sofa 🤣🤣

Aw sorry guys, the titles been changed as it was inappropriate,I did use smiles suggestion as it had joint most votes. I didn't realise we weren't allowed to use the word! 🙈🙈
Hey ho 🤣
I'm trying to remember what happened in the last thread for a recap haha
Never mind they were both
Behind the sofa.. That made me giggle.

Bullshit is Roma potty trained.

Reactions: 2
Recap:

- Kerry continues to delight with her daily ritual of making coffee, and drinking it, and talking about it frequently
- She appears to never see her mum any more (unless mentioned on tattle) as *Warren has banned her family from the house
- She continues to promote a poor attitude to food, constantly relying on sugar free, fat free everything for the girls. But on the flip side gorges on chocolate at any available moment (me too!) and makes frequent McDonalds trips
- Someone reminded us of the sex cereal scandal, and that was horrific for all
- Someone posted a link to their appearance on a BBC3 documentary about young first time parents. It confirmed that Kerry has always been insecure, and Warren has always been immature
- House renovations continue! Recently the younger girls’ room was done up with an over priced, nonsensical novelty bunk bed *on finance
- The theme of the room is “driving to the beach looking for mermaids”. Classic.
- Roma is not potty trained as shown by various vlogs in which she wears nappies during the day, but Kerry refuses to admit it
- Kids are still lacking on the quality shoe front, while Kerry is keen to show us her new DMs at every opportunity!

* This is hearsay, not fact!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can GUARANTEE she will use the covid ans self isolation for a click bait title and he won’t have it and it’ll be the whole title for the vlog for click bait and views, she’ll mention it once and that’ll be it. She’s so predictable. Roma isn’t potty trained as we do have eyes Kerry we can see the nappy. I know your glasses only have one arm and you probably therefore can’t see properly, we get ours fixed when they break therefore our eyes work. Stop lying

Reactions: 4
Ah I forgot to put in the recap her ridiculous use of click bait recently 🤦🏻‍♀️ And how we are never any the wiser at the end of the video!

Reactions: 6
And her 5 minute videos made an appearance the other day. I know they have a big family but she had like 10 cartons of almond milk and considering not even Warren drinks it, that seems excessive to me. But then maybe it’s Cos roma roooo is drinking it and she is so so so so hungry

• Haha
And her 5 minute videos made an appearance the other day. I know they have a big family but she had like 10 cartons of almond milk and considering not even Warren drinks it, that seems excessive to me. But then maybe it’s Cos roma roooo is drinking it and she is so so so so hungry
"Levelling up"...what the actual bleeping duck does that even effing mean!!!! 😡 seriously, these absolute shite representations of women....how did they get like this.

• Haha
They use it on the insane amounts of cereal they eat! The amount of cereal they buy a month would do us 6+ months!

Does Roma have a cow's milk allergy or something? Why does she give Roma almond milk? I always thought the best thing for kids is whole milk (actual allergies/severe intolerances aside!)

Reactions: 6
That's a good point. She's always done that with almond milk. Roma will probably be fine with cows milk but she's never had it. Kerrys not mentioned any milk allergy with roma

Reactions: 2
She’s said a couple of times “all the girls are lactose intolerant” 🙄🙄🙄 according to Dr Conway.

My son has cow’s milk protein allergy, so he has to have non-dairy milk and I get him the “growing up” soya milk which is specially formulated with the extra vitamins etc for kids. it’s for age 1-3 and he’s almost 5, but I still think it’s better for him to have that fortified stuff than regular almond or whatever, when he would be having whole milk if he had normal milk.

Reactions: 3
Lactose Intolerant but they eat chocolate until it's coming out of their ears, constant yoghurts, cheese, and ice creams 🙈🙈 Ok kezza, okay

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re only lactose intolerant when she decides they are 😂 because as someone else said they eat cheese and yoghurts and chocolate 😂 I think it’s another one of kerrys issues where she thinks it’s healthier and less “fattening” if they all drink almond milk instead of dairy. Apart from wazza obviously doesn’t follow the same views hehe 😜

I wouldn’t even mind if she said they drank almond milk as it’s got a lower carbon footprint than dairy. At least that’s a valid reason!

Reactions: 1
She has self diagnosed herself and all three girls as having a milk specific lactose intolerance. Which means cheese, chocolate and yoghurt are all fine but not milk... until Arla came knocking! #ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.