Kerry Conway #11 a family of slobs but ‘accidentally’ deletes Waz’s fart from a vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has she said they’re planning to see? As Waz’s mum is one other household, so they’ll only be allowed to mix with one other and thats ALL of their bubbles.
This is what people aren’t understanding. People are saying we’re seeing my mum on Christmas Day and my husbands mum on Boxing Day because they’re with their other children on Christmas Day......NO, you can’t do that. That’s waaaay too many households mixing about. Seriously, lockdown 3 in January because of people who don’t understand the rules. 🤦🏼‍♀️
if they bubble with his mum (who is a single household) don’t they just class that as 1 household for Christmas?

Reactions: 3
if they bubble with his mum (who is a single household) don’t they just class that as 1 household for Christmas?
Yeah they will.

But if she’s seeing her mum/dad and brothers too (assuming they don’t all live together) they can only see 2 other households in total. And then all those people can’t see anyone else either.

Reactions: 1
Yeah they will.

But if she’s seeing her mum/dad and brothers too (assuming they don’t all live together) they can only see 2 other households in total. And then all those people can’t see anyone else either.
Her brothers are all younger than her and I believe they do live at home. I think she has 3, and I wouldn’t be sure about the oldest of the 3, but as far as I remember the younger ones definitely lived with their parents last time she mentioned It. So if she is seeing them, and warren’s mum, that’s the 3 households.

Reactions: 1
That lidl haul..
Romas favourite are the Nature Valley Bars... she asked Kerry to get them??

Really, a 2 year old asked you to get her something on your weekly shop! 🤨
To be fair my 2 year old asks for certain things on our weekly shop. She's the same age as Roma. Although my daughter comes with me every time and I actively talk to her about what she would like in the car on the way there.

Reactions: 2
To be fair my 2 year old asks for certain things on our weekly shop. She's the same age as Roma. Although my daughter comes with me every time and I actively talk to her about what she would like in the car on the way there.
Yes same with me. But she went alone

Her brothers are all younger than her and I believe they do live at home. I think she has 3, and I wouldn’t be sure about the oldest of the 3, but as far as I remember the younger ones definitely lived with their parents last time she mentioned It. So if she is seeing them, and warren’s mum, that’s the 3 households.
I’m sure she will clarify on her insta stories when she’s read this on here 🤣

• Haha
Whys she put a photo of the stair runner up she isn't keeping

Warren says it was super cheap but it's no reason to keep it. Send it back and get a different colour. No wonder they have no money if they are buying twice

Almost time for a new thread. There was a corker of a suggestion a few pages back!

Why do they have everything out on the sides all the time in her house? Like chopping boards etc like they’re displays. Like all of them. All over shelves etc. It gives me so much anxiety how much clutter there is. I mean each to their own but, my chopping boards and tins and stuff are in the cupboards lol. Other than one wooden one that I keep on top of the hob with flowers and a candle. But I’m all about putting things away and being minimalist but I feel she’s very cluttered. My mind would be cluttered if this was my house

Does anybody else find sienna so irritating every time she speaks? I feel like every time she talks she corrects even her parents.. like in the way she talks. Like he mum said she got this with the pencil case and she’s like “it came ALONG SIDE the pencil case” like I just find it rude as hell

Reactions: 10
I’ve no issue with the Christmas holiday being extended but if my son finishes any earlier than the date he’s meant to my Christmas food shop will be fun my partners working and I wouldn’t have anyone to watch him I’d rather go by myself as it’s probably going to be busy and I just want to grab my stuff and go but either way I’m sure it’ll be fine 🤣🤞🏻
Update guys managed to get a delivery slot with Sainsbury’s for the 21st a bit more than I was expecting but at least I’ll not have to go to asda 🙌🏻 So at least if the schools finish earlier than planned at least my food shop is covered... it’s the bagging 100+ items into bags at the door that I’m not looking forward to but they gave me free delivery so I can I really complain that much 🤣🙈

• Heart
Update guys managed to get a delivery slot with Sainsbury’s for the 21st a bit more than I was expecting but at least I’ll not have to go to asda 🙌🏻 So at least if the schools finish earlier than planned at least my food shop is covered... it’s the bagging 100+ items into bags at the door that I’m not looking forward to but they gave me free delivery so I can I really complain that much 🤣🙈
Glad you got sorted 👍🏻👍🏻 Getting everything out at the front door is a bleeping nightmare!! I always manage to block the way as well so then I can’t get the door shut 🙄 I fondly remember the days when they brought it to my kitchen table and often helped me unload!

Glad you got sorted 👍🏻👍🏻 Getting everything out at the front door is a bleeping nightmare!! I always manage to block the way as well so then I can’t get the door shut 🙄 I fondly remember the days when they brought it to my kitchen table and often helped me unload!
Yeah I can imagine I’m hoping the few ikea bags I’ve got will help if I just organise them properly no doubt I’ll just put them everywhere and be like bye then be like oh duck 🤣 hopefully the days of them being able to bring it straight into the kitchen returns soon but tbh I’d rather sort it in my hall then go out in the freezing cold and carry it back to the car 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah I can imagine I’m hoping the few ikea bags I’ve got will help if I just organise them properly no doubt I’ll just put them everywhere and be like bye then be like oh duck 🤣 hopefully the days of them being able to bring it straight into the kitchen returns soon but tbh I’d rather sort it in my hall then go out in the freezing cold and carry it back to the car 🤦🏼‍♀️
Agreed! And I feel less pressure at my door than when I’m trying to get everything sorted at a click and collect. That makes me sweat like no other 🤣

Agreed! And I feel less pressure at my door than when I’m trying to get everything sorted at a click and collect. That makes me sweat like no other 🤣
I’ve never had click and collect only time I seem to get a delivery if I can is Christmas mostly because I’m buying more because I don’t want to go near a shop over new year 🙈🤣

My new thread suggestion....
Conways, cereal, clutter and cringey bathroom pics.... and Warren who is the ultimate slobby pri*.....

She said in her latest video that she loads the dishwasher the night before but then added all pans etc loads of mugs and all sorts i assume from the night before? So they don’t load it the night before I’m guessing ? Lol don’t get it 😂

EDIT !! Omg !
She says about he downstairs toilet “the girls have been picking at the paint in there but it doesn’t matter Cos it needs renovating” have you seen the wall!? Omg. Why does she actually put these things into her videos ready for people to criticise. I feel like she almost does things for reactions like celebrities pull publicity stunts she puts in controversial things for people to pull her up on! I’m in shock. My kids would never pull paint off a wall! Especially the older two what the helll

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said in her latest video that she loads the dishwasher the night before but then added all pans etc loads of mugs and all sorts i assume from the night before? So they don’t load it the night before I’m guessing ? Lol don’t get it 😂

EDIT !! Omg !
She says about he downstairs toilet “the girls have been picking at the paint in there but it doesn’t matter Cos it needs renovating” have you seen the wall!? Omg. Why does she actually put these things into her videos ready for people to criticise. I feel like she almost does things for reactions like celebrities pull publicity stunts she puts in controversial things for people to pull her up on! I’m in shock. My kids would never pull paint off a wall! Especially the older two what the helll
They run the dishwasher about 3 times a day. And quite often leave the dinner dishes until the next morning, she has shown that a few times before.

The toilet needs painted. Not renovated. Painted. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Who the duck hasn’t got time to wash a chopping board? Hardly the most time consuming task on planet Earth!

• Haha
Something that really annoys me as well is that she says “pack the washing away”. It is maybe a regional thing, I dunno, but I’ve never heard anyone say it and it just gets me like nails on a chalkboard!

She makes life harder on herself. If she takes the clothes and puts them in bedrooms, why not spend an extra minute putting them away rather than leaving it to pile up? It wouldn’t take me 5 minutes to put one of our loads of washing away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.