Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
The reason she clashes with her mother is cos her mother can see right through her and sees her true colours and kezza the baggy slagggg doesn’t like it, as she likes portraying herself as this perfect person, yet the mother has her cards marked! If her mother really was that bad then she wouldn’t send Hannah there, it’s all BS. Hahahah also all she will have at this wedding is gay bois family, how tragic! Also how tragic not having any REAL mates to go out and wedding dress shop, that the only option is that wrinkly old prune Fanny’s mum 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Pahahaha she’s saying about cheating etc etc yet she will happily let somebody else’s fella pay to see her beat up kebab and her videos on her OF. Stop it 😂💀

Last edited:
  • Haha

grimmy

Chatty Member
That’s sad that her daughter doesn’t have real friends . She’s on tictok saying how she wishes she had real friends while her mum is upstairs posting she’s playing with herself. Shocking

• Sad

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Besides the fact she’s literally wasting money constantly buying crap she doesn’t actually need, I just want to know where the hell she puts everything. Her house must be full of crap and clutter!

Louise1609

VIP Member
I saw quite a few of kezzas tts this morning, thought one thing for it- fanny has taken the baby!
How can she say she's just woken up at like 1pm and how she's tired? Fucking lazy bitch. She has nothing to be tired about. The house is a fucking mess as always, the kids only had a shit dinner last night and Albie isn't there?
Promoting some fake tan now, saying it's so much better than sunbeds, yet she still uses them the idiot!
As for fanny doing the feeds with Albie, I agree the one with his mum looks painful to watch! He didn't want it and fanny just holding the bib whilst Albie spits it out- what do you expect him to do you bunch of morons.
Fanny boi is just disgusting in every way 🤢

• Angry

needmorecoffee

She is such a reckless spender, and with 4 kids you’d think she’d have grown up and would be less frivolous. She can’t afford to be spending like that otherwise she’d at least have a mortgage.. another reason I feel bad for those kids

Edunn

VIP Member
Those boots are horrendous why would you wear them unless your going line dancing 😂😂

• Haha

babyt

Of course she wants school holidays shortened she doesn’t want her kids at all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

grimmy

Chatty Member
I’m sure she said she didn’t know what he was being antibiotics for and didn’t really know what infection he had .yet wouldn’t make sure you knew b4 leaving the hospital. Her moaning about going outside of course they aren’t going to be over the moon for her to having a fag she’s just had a fresh baby who is already spent alittle time in the nicu and is already on medication within the 1st few days of his tiny life . And she’s just had surgery herself they don’t want her smoking and if she can’t see that for herself as a good enough reason to stop then there’s no hope .

egow

Who are these "friends" she keeps referring to ,in her videos lately oh my friends told me this, my friends told me that...her wedding is gonna be a shit show she's better off just her danny kids and 2 witnesses fekn off somewhere, save the embarrassment of nobody showing up

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
One of her videos showing her garden no sign of the dog or a kennel or mess like it was when he was there I can’t believe they’re still saying he’s there, even Hannah’s a liar and says he’s there still, I’m glad he’s not as he would have had no life with those lazy arseoles

Louise1609

VIP Member
So let's talk about the media wall 😂 I do actually like it to be fair, well I did should I say. Now Kerrie has ruined it with all her tat everywhere cluttering it all up. 🤢 why is it so dark though?
Fanny boi doing a TT on it, yeah we all know you didn't pay a penny towards it all of kezzas money. Waste man!!!

Now they have done the hall way, again sooooo dark and full of shit everywhere!
I duno why they decorate anyway, it's always a bloody mess with shit everywhere. Has anyone ever noticed there are never actual toys anywhere? Does Cameron actually have any toys apart from the tablet and some bits of Lego? When my children get their toys out, my floor looks like a bomb has gone off. It's called playing and interacting with your family. Those kids are banished to their rooms.

Miserable fanny talking about having dyslexia. And? Who gives a shit thick arse? After they way you treat people and talk to people you have no right trying to win the sympathy vote. Dyslexia doesn't make you talk like a complete prick not being able to say no! 😂😂😂 what a loser! People have worse problems than you gay boi and still mange to hold a job down etc. You are just a fat lazy cunt, who rude and arrogant, oh and not to forget he's secretly a closet gay!

• Heart

Louise1609

VIP Member
Cause she doesn’t want him the fad had worn off .
Sooo true!!
Prancing around in an outfit you don't just wear for the house, doing pointless tts....yawn....it's so predictable isn't it when Fannie is away!
Anyone else would have one of their gf over for a gossip and a takeaway, not her she ain't got ANY friends not on TT or in real live-as she calls it the idiot!

• Heart

Feline

VIP Member
What the hell is Hannah doing come eat with me’s?!
The most cringiest thing ever!!!!!!!
So trying to be like her mum it’s embarrassing

Also why is she doing TIk toks AGAIN about a girl treating her wrong!!! And on Christmas Day??????
As she looking for validation off strangers & dirty old men just like her mother! U seen that post of albie in glasses!

• Heart

grimmy

Chatty Member
Why does she sound like she’s on the coke ,she’s speaking mega fast in her videos and sniffing non stop. ❄

• Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
I just came to laugh cos she payed over £350 quid for a pair of converse and they don’t fit her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha