Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishman

VIP Member
I no we’re all different but how is she so chilled not having her baby around. Never In a millions years could I do that with such a young baby. Yeah maybe does deserve a break (or not) but a break is going to get your nails done or taking the other kids out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
As if she's put a picture of herself dressed like a cowgirl on the media wall. In her hat, boots and little shorts 😭 who even does that 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20231027_121704_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Now the fucking goon Fannie’s mum is trying to feed him banana porridge or whatever it is and she says it says 4-6 months so it’s alright.
It’s like saying somebody is legal at 16 and sleeping with a 50 year old just cos it’s legal doesn’t make it right or any less weird. Just like force feeding a baby cos the packet says 4-6 months doesn’t make it right. I swear people give me brain ache 😂
---
I also just seen gay boi was trying him on an areo moose yogurt, nahhhh I am officially done I can’t 😂💀

Last edited:
  • Heart

grimmy

Chatty Member
Omg as if they’ve taken a ring light into hospital to do that cringey tiktok 🙈 poor little thing won’t want a light shining in his face like that when poorly!!
The world has gone mad ring light for a vid fucking madness

Feline

VIP Member
I still don’t think the dog lives there full time or even at all and if it does poor dog outside all the time and ignored and what happened to Danny’s walking videos only lasted a few weeks, all for views bit of advice Danny pets are for life not just for tiktok you pleb
There neighbour as told us on school run there is plastic hut in garden with blu plastic sheet over it. Yes she had it for then chloe n mark had it back but apprently her kid has said it lives outside as mum dont want it in house.
omg dannys video of her shoping in asda was £300 and not one joint of meat lol just shit n junk food. Make it make sense u scumbag

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

ishman

VIP Member
As if they are going to be live streaming the wedding 😂 I’ve heard it all now, saddos

• Haha
  • Wow

AnaDi

So according to one of her videos Danny won’t let her co-sleep with Albie. But he is allowed to force feed the child at 4 months when he can’t even sit unaided. That is just controlling behaviour and a massive red flag from him. Unfortunately when you are that thick and self righteous there is no way of getting through. I actually found it disturbing to watch the feeding videos, the child is no where near ready and it will cause issues such as leaky gut. Fucking aero mousse?! I honestly need to stop watching their awful content it’s bad for my mental health 😂

• Angry

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Well we all know she got fettish well look at them both below.its the cap backwards n vest top for me and her with tose vile boots …. Also the feet are vile
The fuck they look like 😂
They take TIk tok so seriously there actually delusional!
Not getting free cookies should tell you that your nothing special as I have seen people with less followers then Kerrie get them cookies for free! 😂
Think it’s more the business don’t want to be associated with ya Kerrie 😂😂

• Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
If either of them had a brain they be dangerous! Danny was driving why she was feeding albie and if they wernt then on video u wouldnt both had seat belts on! Shovking.
The cats been shut in all day no windows open as they been out…
Also u seen hannahs tt craving attention? Look at the 2 eldests dad👀
---

The cats been locked in all day no windows open cruelty to cats.😡
Nice abs but he looks like he's had a hard paper round.

• Haha

Louise1609

VIP Member
Danny said on live he doesn’t love kerries children and he doesn’t like Cameron and he said he’d never be a stepdad and kerrie said the same about Danny’s children those children are just a inconvenience to kerrie hers because she as to stay in if they’re at home and Danny’s because he leaves her on a weekend so she can’t do her stupid hauls as she won’t go out on her own
Oh wow! What a lovely family they really are
This is probably why they all spend the majority of their time in their bedrooms.
Kerrie is an absolute bitch for putting that faggot above her children. How can she be with a man who doesn't like one of her children? I get the love part, you can make that happen but you can clearly see anyway he doesn't like them around. I mean he barley bothers with Albie now the novelty has worn off.
That prick just gets worse every day! Shame on you Kerrie, shame on you!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Edunn

VIP Member
Kerrie is trying to be her friend rather than her mum and half of Hannah’s stuff is either from her wishlist or things she’s got for free from tiktok or companies she’s promoted I honestly don’t get it she’ll spend £100s on herself without a thought, and even though Danny is a complete bellend she doesn’t correct people slating him because she likes the views and the sympathy

• Heart

grimmy

Chatty Member
100% on this comment! I just laughed when she said bit mother n daughter bonding lmao. She only took hannah as she didnt want to go on her own.. and hannahs got no friends at mo as they fallen out.
Hannah is going to be just like Kerry and it’s shame she’s going to be on o.f with a couple kids . There’s no guidance or encouragement to do better.
Kerrie should be ashamed of herself. This isn’t how a mother should behave nor how a 14 year old young girl should either

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Fancy wasting hospital time over piles.. sure the foctor could have looked af them!
Anyway hope there hurting as much as they can! Karma! 🤭
What goes around comes around!
She could of gone chemist to get what she needed

Feline

VIP Member
She’s 14 and posting that? Wow.
Did u see her come eat tea last night she deleted it as folk outed her about her gojng to chuck it in bin as tasted rank. She needs putting in bin herself she is shit perdon she went get her nails done n made danny take albie get is first injections - speaks volumes as a mum that does

• Wow
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
She bons stuff to make room for it all her draws if u look are bulging! She wastes money like its going out of fashion. Shame she not got time. To monitor what her teenager is postingvand saying on live streams.
Did you notice that she seemed annoyed that Danny had taken the tags off I bet she takes some back and it’s all for show

• Haha

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Hahahaha I saw them too and thought wow!! They look abnormal 🤣
Massive shit shopping haul, all for mainly- shocker!!

Fannies mum, bloody hell! So chavy and rough! Their friends are all misfits.
As for Hannah's teeth and mouth. It's awful. She does have something wrong with the side of her face, it's so obvious.

Poor Albie, spends most of his weekends in the bloody car!!!
hannahs face looks like one side is twisted, i dont know if that is coz she tried to hide her teeth or what? the whole family are odd, its ok though, kerrie has spent more money on useless things, at least she is ok 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Thought it was fanny bois weekend away as she’s begging for attention uploading her crap of herself all over TikTok, haha she is so predictable 😂

• Heart