Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Personally I think the media wall is shit, just like kezza 😂 jokes it’s alright, but you’re still shit kezza 😂😂😂
---
Fanny boii says he’s got dyslexia, nahhh just a lazy thick cunt mate 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Trace

VIP Member
I hope someone has reported them how bloody cruel to keep him outside. I bet they forget to feed it as well out of sight out of mind

• Sad
  • Angry

egow

Come on kezza it's time to send off the belly tops and skin tight leggings on vinted now too.not a good look on a 34 year old mum of 4 now

• Heart
  • Haha

Louise1609

VIP Member
The baby looks so bloody cute to be honest, Fannie looks over the moon ( like he should) she looks miserable as always, especially now the attention is off her
Fannie-stop saying he has a small infection blar blar blar because of him pooing inside Kerrie.
The majority of us are mums, we aren't stupid. My son did that too me, he never got a chest infection. Kerrie should feel so guilty, the 1st few days of his little life and he's stuck in a hospital because of her being so bloody selfish smoking & vaping. They tell you not to smoke for a reason not for the fun of it dickheads!
Put a bra on also love, they are gonna hurt bad with the milk coming in. Stop being vain and thinking you look sexy dressed like that FFS.
As for the name I don't like it at all. But that's just me. Wasn't a big baby like she was banging on about at all.....
Hahaha bloody ring light to do the announcement, who do they think they are 🤣🤣 why does Kerrie look so uncomfortable when he kisses her on the TT? She's so not in love with him

• Sad

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
New thread - I know baby is here but was the only thread suggestion and page was about to get shut down due to it being full

• Heart

Louise1609

VIP Member
Did you see fanny had to take a nap the other day all because he had to get up twice to take Cameron to school! Lazy fat bastard! How would he cope having a full time job? He's so fucking moody aswel isn't he, even more than normal. Bought all that shit for making a Christmas grotto, nothing been said since ahy!
At the moment I think he's more lazy than Kerrie! He doesn't seem to do f all.
All he does is his stupid tts about trying to us to buy something shit.
His mother doing the same too, all begging their arses off.
What a chavy family 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Did u see comments on that post about her “rules”? - she textd everyone to invite them to wedding as it saves money wtf😂😂😂
The no short dresses allowed rule was funny 😂😂 what kind of guests you inviting to be having to make a rule to not having arse cheeks hanging out the back of dresses 😳
Wild she makes that kind of rule when the wedding they are having is being paid for by people paying a fiver a month to watch her shag her bloke online

• Sick
  • Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Surely her getting her saggy flaps out doesn’t pay for all the shite she buys day in day out, all the money wasted. She’s done another haul and probs spent over £250, no way do I believe her saggy fanny and her fried eggs pay a decent monthly allowance! She is deffo on the fiddle with the benefits and probs claiming all the money she shouldn’t be! Tramp.
She really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she? Like “look at me I waste this amount each day, I am special”
! Nah mate nobody is jealous it’s actually tragic tbh cos sooner or later the money will be gone and you’ll be back to being the scrubber you are claiming benefits legally and you’ll have fuck all. Cos let’s face it ya dirty slag you can’t get a job cos ya too thick, not one brain cell at all and ya gay boi fella is also just as thick as you! How embarrassing ya fella being in his 30s and not having a job! Also how embarrassing you both are shite parents too and not one of ya between ya can raise the kids the correct way 😂😂
So you spend all that money babes cos money can’t buy morals, class and happiness! Or even mates in your case 😂😂😂😂 enjoy ya tragic wedding with ya no mates or the ones ya bagged of the internet 😂😂😂😂 what a loser. Says it all when ya own mother don’t wanna go hahahahhahahah

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Feline

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say they were the same people without all the filters and b4 she comes at everyone commenting on her daughter saying she’s a child make your mind up on one hand you say she’s a child don’t speak about her then on the other you have videos of her drinking and vaping and padded bra doing videos aimed at men . Make your mind up she’s not your friend she’s your daughter maybe have a mother daughter chat instead of encouraging her to become you
100% on this comment! I just laughed when she said bit mother n daughter bonding lmao. She only took hannah as she didnt want to go on her own.. and hannahs got no friends at mo as they fallen out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Edunn

VIP Member
They’re both boring that’s why albies in most of the videos 😂😂 he will be 6 months soon wonder if they stop filming him like they said they would, doubt it though they enjoy the money tiktok brings them as it’s all about money with those two, I just can’t stand how fake she is she was bad before but she’s worse now, sometimes you get a glimpse of the real kerrie when someone comments something that she doesn’t like and Danny isn’t entertaining whatsoever he’s just a muppet who can’t dance, can’t work and can’t keep a dog 😂😂😂

• Haha

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
I don’t understand this live streaming of their wedding, they do realise they are just 2 normal people no? 100% not celebrities just 2 people 🤦🏼‍♀️

How can you be so self important that you think people who you don’t know, have never met would want to watch your wedding broadcast over TikTok 🤣 absolutely laughable, pair of crazies!
---
His voice annoys me
Sounds like he’s got a pair of balls in his mouth don’t he?! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She has had her swollen tummy from having a baby just a few weeks ago pierced again!!!
Wow wow wow!!!!!
Why can this idiot just never wait!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Poor sod.....Sat inside a car. No toys or anything stimulating, he couldnt of gone for a walk to get a bit fresh air or get a bit of food whilst they wait for her.... just sat infront of a phone watching himself for an hr as they've just said.
Worst thing they done was bring another child into that household and lifestyle

• Heart
  • Sad

Edunn

VIP Member
Hannah’s TikToks are so desperate for attention even started doing the tongue thing like her mum she’s wanting attention from anyone, one of her videos she’s done kerries in the background on phone as usual she’s more interested in social media than actually spending time with the children

• Sad