Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

egow

Baby is now suffering all because she smoked the whole way through pregnancy, disgraceful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Nellinton

VIP Member
What a cow!! Baby has to stay in longer due to chest infection , I don't understand how she doesn't feel an ounce of guilt!! ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Angry
Reactions: 15

lollykins11

Omg as if theyโ€™ve taken a ring light into hospital to do that cringey tiktok ๐Ÿ™ˆ poor little thing wonโ€™t want a light shining in his face like that when poorly!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Slagging off the NHS and saying she was like a prisoner IN HER OWN SIDE ROOM GETTING FREE CARE FOR HER BABY. Wow. Just WOW.
Went off for 25 minutes leaving a midwife watching HER baby and sheโ€™s bitching about them?
Midwives are rushed off their feet with deliveries, emergencies etc - theyre not there to babysit your child while you piss off for a fag and a bottle of pop

UNBELIEVABLE

Last edited:
  • Angry

egow

Hannahs ,tiktok ,wow so sad to see a child a 13 year old child so desperate for attention ,completely obsessed with boys already, and she's only learned that from her mother..she ruined that poor child ,she shouldn't of had her innocence taken from her..kerrie constantly posted sexual content has clearly rubbed off on her daughter, its sad to see ,kerrie you should be ashamed

• Sad

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What the hell is Hannah doing come eat with meโ€™s?!
The most cringiest thing ever!!!!!!!
So trying to be like her mum itโ€™s embarrassing

Also why is she doing TIk toks AGAIN about a girl treating her wrong!!! And on Christmas Day??????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Trace

VIP Member
I know Dannyโ€™s his dad and some people donโ€™t have a choice but I couldnโ€™t just send my 3 month old off for the whole weekend just so I can have a break

• Sad

Feline

VIP Member
Thats a improvement๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Yes she be on hinting im sure! She leaves her animals locked in house all weekend to go to norwich with danny as she insecure! Wont walk cameron to skool on his own but she can sell her fanny for a fiver! She be a woolridge not boi u must think were all thick
Her pointless halls are a joke!
as for her thinking she sex kitten .. well look at the shopping list she did for danny - look how she spells โ€œCroissantโ€ im done๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ who is thick shit now?

Attachments

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Must admit , my first thought was actually is the baby withdrawing from something. She strikes me as a druggie. Always has sounds like she has a blocked up nose .

Reactions: 12

egow

Any wonder no one wants to hang out with hannah i know loads of Parents gave asked their girls to steer clear for this reason.....kerrie your destroying ya daughters childhood

THE EMBARRASSMENT
Screenshot_20231016-081410_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Marki

All this because she smoked in her pregnancy silly stupid girl ! Hope karma bites her ass
โ€ฆ emergency c section I smell bullshit more like elective section so her pussy doesnโ€™t effect her stinky job

• Haha
  • Heart

Louise1609

VIP Member
So the new TT is her saying how this has been the worst year ever and she can't wait for 2024.
Errrm wouldn't you say you being in a domestic relationship would of been your worse year? Nooo that's right, probably because it didn't happen did it you fucking liar.
You had Albie and you are saying it's been the worst year? What because you haven't been on enough holidays or because you can't go out anymore to theme parks?
Be fucking grateful you have what you have! Some people literally have nothing. ๐Ÿ˜ก So ungrateful she is, if it's not all about her then we all know about it. Cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 11

grimmy

Chatty Member
Wow her only fans is gonna be booming with her piles having out her ass beautiful photos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She looks so fucked off and done with Danny lately. I genuinely think she's still only with him because she don't want it all over tiktok that they have split. You can see that he just pissis her off

egow

Iv also heard kerrie is "fumming" as she would say over the media wall ,has to be true cos she would be coming on thanking and showing off her latest freebie wouldn't she

• Haha

Louise1609

VIP Member
So shellywoo- Fanny's mum has come to their house. She's done a video of her and Albie & in the background Kerrie & fanny are arguing.
Kerrie saying she wishes she never met you, and something about Cameron lieing. Fanny's saying he's lieing & she's saying he's not.
Ooooo not so happy in the chavy house last night!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm surprised kerrie went to the gathering but I suppose she had no choice and to suck it up seeing as danny family did her a favour and looked after her kids all week. Bet she didn't say two words to anyone and went for multiple fag breaks texting danny on the sly "I wanna go home dannehhh, my bum hurting danneh"

• Haha