Kerrie Essex #8 - Baby on its way, fanny boi still gay, give kez a fiver an she's yours for the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - I know baby is here but was the only thread suggestion and page was about to get shut down due to it being full

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a cow!! Baby has to stay in longer due to chest infection , I don't understand how she doesn't feel an ounce of guilt!! 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Baby is now suffering all because she smoked the whole way through pregnancy, disgraceful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Must admit , my first thought was actually is the baby withdrawing from something. She strikes me as a druggie. Always has sounds like she has a blocked up nose .

Reactions: 12
Omg as if they’ve taken a ring light into hospital to do that cringey tiktok 🙈 poor little thing won’t want a light shining in his face like that when poorly!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Her face is like tit my life is over as now I won’t get any spare time as I can’t dump this kid for at least a year 😂 The face says it all

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must admit , my first thought was actually is the baby withdrawing from something. She strikes me as a druggie. Always has sounds like she has a blocked up nose .
100% they aren’t going to say that even if he was

Reactions: 8
All this because she smoked in her pregnancy silly stupid girl ! Hope karma bites her ass
… emergency c section I smell bullshit more like elective section so her pussy doesn’t effect her stinky job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg as if they’ve taken a ring light into hospital to do that cringey tiktok 🙈 poor little thing won’t want a light shining in his face like that when poorly!!
The world has gone mad ring light for a vid bleeping madness

Reactions: 10
We both know there cant speak or spell correctly so it may be baby Aldi not baby Albie Wooldridge! Cheap as chips😂😂😂
Has all her kids got different last names now 😂
---
Has all her kids got different last names now 😂
He looks alittle jaundice in that photo bless him he’s a cute little boy

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her face is like tit my life is over as now I won’t get any spare time as I can’t dump this kid for at least a year 😂 The face says it all
she looks so pissed off 🤣 she isnt going to like the baby getting the attention at all 🤣 he looks like he has been on the sunbeds, he is cute, hope hes nothing like either of them scrotes

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Kerrie she just has no filter before opening her big gob and some things she says are so stupid and wrong, I can’t stand him he gives me the ick I wouldn’t trust him with my dog he said on his live that the cats were skittish well yeh you’ve been out since dot maybe feed them instead of puffing filling he house with chemicals with a baby with a bad chest coming home 🙄#priorities he won’t last a year.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe it they think they are celebrities 😂 even genuine celebrities don’t take a ring light and film their private memorable moments these two are just a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.