Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
And I bet kerrie does nothing about it. I can’t see her going marching into school to speak to someone as kerrie laughs when confronting things. Children are such bullies these days it’s sad
I truly believe some of the reasons why Hannah is getting picked on is because of who her mother is
Children would have absolutely seen what Kerrie said and done as the adults would have seen it too etc
Some parents may not want there kids associated with Hannah
And I truly believe Hannah is gobby and has arguments again because of who her mother is and thinks mummy will sort it and protect me
That is shown in the TIk tok the other day where Hannah and Kerrie are doing a video and Kerrie says ‘talk to me I talk back!
It’s very very sad to see

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
My thoughts exactly
He looks over the moon
He is very very cute
Looks very jaundice
She does not look happy or how a new mum should look atall
Like it’s all one big inconvenience to her
---
Also why did she get put to sleep for section?
I didn’t know that was a thing?
Sorry, but how should a new mum look?
I hate this idea that we should be smiling from ear to ear and gleefully happy with our new bundle of joy.
Let's normalise being exhausted, looking like shit and actually not that excited about impending life changes/broken sleep and 1000s of shitty Nappies.
I get where you're coming from in the sense she hasn't exactly been jumping for joy recently about this baby but give the lass a chance to get on her feet and maybe consider she might be overwhelmed with so many emotions too

needmorecoffee

Danny just came up on my fyp live and Albie is in his car seat in the back of the car whining and clearly not happy and Danny keeps shoving his dummy back in and is more focused on being on live. SORT YOUR PRIORITIES OUT. And, get a job you sad excuse of a father.

• Sad
  • Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I’m sorry but all these clothes hauls is ridiculous now
She just buys the same stuff over and over again
And she also has no idea how to dress
That white one shoulder romper she got was hideous and she says to wear when the sun comes out!
Hello it’s October next month summer is over! 😂
She just doesn’t know how to dress for any occasion or day to day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

grimmy

Chatty Member
Well we all know she got fettish well look at them both below.its the cap backwards n vest top for me and her with tose vile boots …. Also the feet are vile
He looks a twat and don’t get me started on fucking wish Dolly Parton 😂😂😂what does she look like . If your gonna sell photos of your hoofs paint your fucking nails properly you fucking twat

• Haha

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
Latest TikTok kicking off a midwives basically because they wouldn’t watch her newborn whilst she went for a fag,

• Haha
  • Angry

yazoo21

VIP Member
Her face is like shit my life is over as now I won’t get any spare time as I can’t dump this kid for at least a year 😂 The face says it all
Defo don’t look happy considering she’s just had a gorgeous baby boy what any other women who can’t receive would die for ☹

• Sad

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Hahahahahah the absolute fucking wetwipe travelled all that way to pick up a car yet couldn’t travel and see his kids! Nahhhhh I can’t, just shows what an absolute waster he is 😂😂😂

• Heart

Feline

VIP Member
My mum’s famous calm down she’s hardly Beyoncé 😂😂😂
Who is kerry baker? Some slag who lives in sanbach on a estate and sells her smashed up lasagne for £10. If ur lucky you get extras. What there to be famous about it? Nowt id cringe if she was my mum or sister or partner.

• Haha

tammt1975

What a stupid idiotic little man gay boi is, feeding that poor baby them sugary foods, and he was force feeding that baby, and the way he pulled him by his arm to make him sit upright, absolutely disgusting. All for view's. That poor little boy doesn’t stand a chance with them for parents, they are both so neglectful it’s disturbing to watch.

• Angry

grimmy

Chatty Member
All she talks about is having sex he’s gross if he does his balls slapping against her piles 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

grimmy

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for her daughter she’s just crying out for any attention. Why would you let her dress like that

• Heart

Edunn

VIP Member
All this woman does is moan how shit 2023 was and is only happy when she’s not with the kids she’s like a child, and you can tell she regrets having another baby when they’re couples out there who would do anything to have a baby but not kerrie she just wants to do shopping hauls and TikToks

Louise1609

VIP Member
I mean how embarrassing when NONE of your own family want to see you at Christmas! 😂 She tries to bring it down by saying it's only one day and it goes so quick, yeah that's true but it's the best day of the year having fun and laughter with your family.
She's such a cunt she has to ruin it for the kids too because SHE'S such a miserable bitch.
Did anyone see the picture fanny keeps banging on about that Kerrie got him? It looks awful, you can so tell Albie wasn't really in the picture 😂 and where the hell is that going to go? They already have so many pictures of themselves everywhere. Both of them are too selfish to take any of them down. Vain cunts.
I wonder what he got Kerrie? Obviously nothing good or she would of shown it off by now 🤣🤣
Done himself a sara mart haul, nothing for Kerrie just all for him the little elf.
Why does he pull his jumpers down like that? Looks fucking ridiculous!
Still getting him to dress like Gavin, the love of her life. Shame Danny is a gayboi Kerrie, ewww I'd be so embarrassed walking around with him, or even seen with him. 🤢🤢 Gives me the ick so bad. 🤢🤢

• Heart