Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s more interested in tiktok than doing normal thinks like clean, be a mum and interact with her children, and her followers telling her sheโ€™s a great mum when she does fuckall with them she canโ€™t wait to get them to their dads and when she does have them all she does is sit on tiktok or make videos
Did they go to their dads this weekend because of the car situation?

Reactions: 1
Did u see the comment section on her video for hannah birthday gifts.. shame ur a Cunt kerry and u couldnt explain why steph vavron dislikes u? Do u want me to jog ur memory! You are scum! And u wonder why yr own family hate u! Your the issue not them! And maybe spend bit time with ur eldest who is craving attention & validation from strangers on social media! And as for ur 15yr old her handwritting is shocking just like yr parenting skills
I have bad handwriting like that and I do a law degree not sticking up for her but handwriting isnโ€™t a massive thing anymore

Reactions: 1

babyt

Those saying she needs to get a job she has only just had a baby. Not defending her because what she does definitely isnโ€™t a job like she seems to think.

babyt

The no short dresses allowed rule was funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what kind of guests you inviting to be having to make a rule to not having arse cheeks hanging out the back of dresses ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wild she makes that kind of rule when the wedding they are having is being paid for by people paying a fiver a month to watch her shag her bloke online
I canโ€™t find it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Feline

VIP Member
So kerrie buys her kids for Christmas danny buys his then they go half for albies yet Hannah calls him stepdad๐Ÿ˜‚they obviously donโ€™t want to be step parents to each others kids theyโ€™ve both made it very clear which in the long run wonโ€™t be good, and no wonder heโ€™s wanting to battle needs to earn his own money to buy for his own kids, I think itโ€™s weird how kerrie doesnโ€™t interact with Dannyโ€™s kids at all, and as for kerrie saying sheโ€™s setting a budget for Christmas which is fair enough but half the things she gets for free she gives the kids anyway,and itโ€™s like sheโ€™s trying to pretend to be a on a budget yet spends hundreds daily on shit for herself
Have u ever seen fannys sister? ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
I think it was more poor editing skills rather than dropping the lightweight clothes from a height in all fairness