Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
i wish someone would tell hannah kerrie and fanny its THINK not fink! THOUGHT not fort! thick as mince they are

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Any wonder no one wants to hang out with hannah i know loads of Parents gave asked their girls to steer clear for this reason.....kerrie your destroying ya daughters childhood

THE EMBARRASSMENT View attachment 2513143
Absolutely disgusting
I’d pick my life over and over anyday over her life
Working hard and living comfortably without the comfort of knowing I’m embarrassing my daughter and family on only fans
Only fans is a cop out for lazy people who don’t want to work and who are afraid of hard work and think there too good to work

• Heart

Edunn

VIP Member
Danny said on live he doesn’t love kerries children and he doesn’t like Cameron and he said he’d never be a stepdad and kerrie said the same about Danny’s children those children are just a inconvenience to kerrie hers because she as to stay in if they’re at home and Danny’s because he leaves her on a weekend so she can’t do her stupid hauls as she won’t go out on her own

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow

Feline

VIP Member
Anyone seen her wishlist lately? not only she wants strangers buying her baby stuff she wants people to pay for her contraception.. is the close fit size so the regular don't fall off Flannys flump? bless him. No privacy, no boundaries in the family I don't know how the kids cope..
Well dont suprise me as you know one her followers brought her the mosses basket thing.. and dannys family got her cot n pushchair and the next to me crib thing. Now she wants us to buy her confoms wtf get a life and get a job n buy your own shit!

yazoo21

VIP Member
Already dumbed that baby numerous times cos neither of them
Actually want it. All for attention I say 😂😂
What a sad dusty life they lead! As if you’d also TikTok ya wedding, come on now get in the real world 😂😂 bunch of beggy clowns hahahah
They have both used that poor baby for views on tik tok 😢

• Sad

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
She’s on about Hannah should be able to wear what she likes, yes she should be unfortunately the society we live in nowadays is a cruel and dangerous place, so it’s about Minimising the risk, and having her acting the way she does and letting her flaunt herself all over a toxic app like TikTok is asking for trouble, but cos she’s too thick she can’t understand that and just goes into saying why she’s correct and her pointless thick rant. Seriously not a brain cell in that head. Poor kids got no hope in life with that, thinking it’s acceptable to sell ya self and act that way online for money and that’s the only way you can get attention.

• Heart

paddington123

Chatty Member
Instead of Kerrie spending hundreds on jackets why doesn’t she take her daughter to the dentist? Pay for her teeth to be fixed? Priorities 🙄

• Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
She’s got piles, I shouldn’t laugh but well it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Feline

VIP Member
He’s gone to Thailand Hannah’s dad ahah more like prison or wherever 😂
The anger in her eyes was funny! That means she wont be getting a break omg😂😂😂 inlove karma! Well done scott stay in thailand for good 6 months like before! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Louise1609

VIP Member
Straight up that baggy trollop don’t even wanna be with fanny boii let alone marry him! She doing it cos she can’t cope on her own and don’t wanna be on her own! She just uses him so she has company cos let’s face it she got no fucker else 😂💀 ahahah about ya trampy holidays abroad sit the fuck down ya clown I’ve got a villla in Portugal which I worked hard for, I didn’t need get my flaps out on the internet for my money! Nobody is jealous about you. Nobody is jealous about your crappy hauls you do. If I wanted go spend 200/300 in tatty shops I could do but well because I have a brain i decide that buying the same shit over and over again is pointless 😂 She really is a moron!
Ohhhhh kerrie you do know babes that Danny would rather be bent over the worktop with a bloke poking his hole. Keep pretending you got a good relationship though 😌💀
This is soooo true! You can clearly see she isn't in love with fanny or even loves him. He's purely there to run her around, do bits in the house and keep her company (like you say) . Having him there also makes her OF grow abit as some of her content is of both of them.
I don't see it lasting at all, no matter how many video you both do with the song 'looks like we made it' 🤢😂
Moaning about money, how much she has to pay out for blar blar blar.....who cares??
I see she has been reading our convo again, 😂😂 as she made reference to us in one of her videos yesterday.
Did you see her moaning about how the photos will be taken & how she's worried how she will look? Yeah I bet you are darling, they don't use filters at all so you will be fucked!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

grimmy

Chatty Member
As if she's put a picture of herself dressed like a cowgirl on the media wall. In her hat, boots and little shorts 😭 who even does that 😂😂😂View attachment 2534819
Legs wide open as well
---
Here is the evidence he colours hannahs hair- fucking weirdo she was 10 when he used to speak to her on line
---

Also kez without her filter😂😂😂😂😂😂
I feel this whole situation is gross the fact he was texting and talking to a underage child really is a massive red flag and what’s worse is Kerrie doesn’t seem to care

Last edited:

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Wishlist wedding dress, cake, suit, flowers ect ect because idiots will aswell lol 😂 Danny’s no man can’t pay for his own children so won’t pay for his own wedding
How is she not embarrassed
Like how????
It’s embarrassing
Your fiancé doesn’t work
It’s all so tragic

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Ull see them on her vented soon if she dont like them! Also she gave danny £50 to go to primark for her wtf🤭
Also what the fk is her hair colour its multi coloured and she thinks she going to hairdressers once begore the wedding will sort it? I doubt it. Her saggy tits n multi colured hair goes witj her cuntish ways! She such shit mother she gets danny get up with kids and he takes cameron as jason goes in taxi on his own n hannah gets bus.
Also tell me how they hoing get 4 kids in the back seat of there tiny car look
Inserted some pics of the queen cunt.
Kin hell , giving a baby a pringle!!!! What brain dead idiots , obviously doing wrong things for views/comments

grimmy

Chatty Member
And I bet kerrie does nothing about it. I can’t see her going marching into school to speak to someone as kerrie laughs when confronting things. Children are such bullies these days it’s sad
I truly believe some of the reasons why Hannah is getting picked on is because of who her mother is
Children would have absolutely seen what Kerrie said and done as the adults would have seen it too etc
Some parents may not want there kids associated with Hannah
And I truly believe Hannah is gobby and has arguments again because of who her mother is and thinks mummy will sort it and protect me
That is shown in the TIk tok the other day where Hannah and Kerrie are doing a video and Kerrie says ‘talk to me I talk back!
It’s very very sad to see
100% who her mum is hasn’t helped her problem and the way she acts on tic Tok and the way she dresses I wouldn’t want my daughter hanging out with her

• Heart

Louise1609

VIP Member
Hahahaha, her latest b&m haul is up. Bloody wedding stuff... wtf.
Dunno who she thinks her bridesmaids are going to be & who will ACTUALLY attend.
Kezza you dickhead, your so called bridesmaids are meant to buy the hat etc for the gen night, not you!
I bet it will be Fanny's mum that goes, oh & that Sonia! 🤭

Awe she's bored is she? Yeah because all the attention is off her now the bay is born and getting older.

Obviously not as happy as you make out with fanni boi are you!
My hubby makes me so happy, makes me laugh all the time etc.

You really are just a selfish cunt!

tammt1975

I’ve noticed when kezza has a problem with gay boi she posts a TikTok to rant, latest issue is gay boi doesn’t do night feeds and she can’t go on doing the feeds because she’s tired and she can’t cope🤣 their relationship is so strange they only communicate through TikTok😂 I bet they don’t even have a proper conversation in real life.🤣

• Heart

Louise1609

VIP Member
Who video tells me she been over here snooping as usual! If the cap fits wear it miss baker! You can fool us! But ur enablers beleave shit that u say! Yiur content us shite its all about how to waste money on shit u but kn a daily!
How about lusten to your mum & sister & brothers they dont dpeak to you as they know your the problem!
Did you see all the pointless tts yesterday as fanny wasn't there. Usual shit, loving herself as norm.
Did anyone see the TT of her laying there in her padded bra, filters up trying to be sexy! 😂 She's such a slag, she's about to get married and still thinks it's acceptable to do tts like that. I know she does of but she gets paid for that, she just loves the pure attention which is actually really really sad. Craves the attention from people she doesn't know, kinda weird too.
I already knew her sister & brother can't stand her, her dad can't be bothered with her either to be honest & she wonders why! She's as fake as she comes the stupid little girl. And yes girl, because that's how she behaves!
Dickhead 🤭🤭

• Heart

Louise1609

VIP Member
The other day she was moaning (shock) about how people tell her she shouldn't wear a crop top. She then goes on to say, she only wears it around the house and not when she's out, she apparently covers up when out.
Errrm thick shit, more people see you on social media than out. You can't help but show skin off on socials to anyone and everyone because you think everyone wants you & thinks you are amazing! 😂😂 Jokes, just a washed up tart!
How many different filters did she use this weekend? Didn't recognise her most of the time 😂
Why would you wear boots in the house just to do tts especially when you have a baby who lays on the floor, yeah maybe on a blanket but still!
Ps the boots are awful, they didn't even go with that dress thicko

• Heart
  • Haha