Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What. The. HECK is that?! Why does it look like a dog lost control of its bowel movements while walking past her plate? Why is everything spaced out in a Stonehenge fashion? I just don’t understand 😭 you didn’t throw it together Kirst. It looks like you threw it UP!
Vileeeeee 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What. The. HECK is that?! Why does it look like a dog lost control of its bowel movements while walking past her plate? Why is everything spaced out in a Stonehenge fashion? I just don’t understand 😭 you didn’t throw it together Kirst. It looks like you threw it UP!
Just came on to post this lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha she’s got to be uploading this to troll us on here. I mean howay what the actual duck. It looks like big turd and smaller turds day out.

Love how there’s a bit of Veg on the plate now lmao eeee this persons not for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is definitely trolling us. I can't see anyone eating like that in irl. Kirsty if you're not trolling us please can you learn to cook whilst you're in lock down. You've been locked down since December, you could have learned how to cook a cracking meal by now. Invest in yourself as much as you invest in Instagram and "your see results"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“And for dinner tonight I shat on my plate and added broccoli.” If that is the case you need to drink more water babe because it looks dry AF! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha she’s got to be uploading this to troll us on here. I mean howay what the actual duck. It looks like big turd and smaller turds day out.

Love how there’s a bit of Veg on the plate now lmao eeee this persons not for real.
Mummy turd and baby turds 😂

• Haha
Kirsty hun, at least use your beloved Skinny sauces to make this pile of tit less dry.

Vile :sick:

Definitely looks like the Bristol stool chart

• Haha
DEAD 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
But heaven forbid she ruin the look of her grid with her muted post!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Why is the turkey burger brown?! Why are the chicken poppers brown?! Why has she destroyed the halloumi?! The only thing that looks the way it should is the broccoli!

• Haha
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...my hell is only being allowed to eat what she “cooks” each day

Reactions: 5
Funnily enough she’s not posted this plate of shitness on the fb page! She knows that she’ll get told by people that actually know what they’re talking about!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.