Keepingupwithkirstyslies #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked her tiktok and she follows all men, all white muscly men.. lol
I dunno why I thought that really, I think when she was on a night out (that one time) and documented the whole thing the men she had in the story videos were black/mixed race men. But she made it very clear she didn’t pull any of them because they don’t know what a real woman is 🙄 I know her ex was white and whenever she puts a photo of men she fancies they’re white too.

Gobble Gobble
What a horrible word

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I just been told that if you write a comment on someone's post and then block them straight away they cant delete the comment...is this true, anyone know 🤔

Last edited:
So I just been told that if you write a comment on someone's post and then block them straight away they cant delete the comment...is this true, anyone know 🤔
I have 2 accounts, I’ll try it

It’s not true, I was able to delete it still

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Josh Clark on this thread? I know he has his own thread but I think he’s hilarious and love his honesty 🤷🏼‍♀️ He posted a story thing and one of them mentions about a certain few people posting and deleting and reposting the muted picture last Tuesday so surely that has to be aimed at good old kirst 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone follow Josh Clark on this thread? I know he has his own thread but I think he’s hilarious and love his honesty 🤷🏼‍♀️ He posted a story thing and one of them mentions about a certain few people posting and deleting and reposting the muted picture last Tuesday so surely that has to be aimed at good old kirst 🤣
Her and quite a few other SW accounts with Huge followings uploaded and then since have deleted to not ruin their grid aesthetics 🙄

I think I read on Harry Pickards thread the account names mentioned. Too many sheep blowing smoke up their arses.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her and quite a few other SW accounts with Huge followings uploaded and then since have deleted to not ruin their grid aesthetics 🙄

I think I read on Harry Pickards thread the account names mentioned. Too many sheep blowing smoke up their arses.
I really don’t understand why people give such a duck about their grid looking perfect, it’s not relatable or realistic

I like josh Clark .. he’s so honest .. I’ve never known anyone eats so many takeaways lol

Reactions: 7
I used to but I had to unfollow because I find his constant bragging about what takeaway he's having boring, especially when he starts with the "boo-hoo I've had another gain" posts. We're all capable of having a treat day but Jesus CHRIST he should just call it a treat life and be done with it 😂. On a serious note though I'm not in any way triggered by the odd treat meal / off plan day, but I think when your posts are more unhealthy than healthy, calling yourself a weight loss account is more than I can cope with.

What. The. HECK is that?! Why does it look like a dog lost control of its bowel movements while walking past her plate? Why is everything spaced out in a Stonehenge fashion? I just don’t understand 😭 you didn’t throw it together Kirst. It looks like you threw it UP!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.