Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t work out coz she’s trying a washing machine?
I literally laughed out loud when she said ‘no workout this evening as had to meet Danyul at the flat obviously we wanted to try out the washing machine see if it works’

No it’s not bleeping obvious! Omg why does it it enrage me so much it’s so bloody stupid

also saying she’s not sure what she’s having for dinner as it’s 7.20
Which for most people who have a full time job isn’t even late considering she’s finished work done her ‘errand’ at the flat and now on way home

lack of planning is exactly why is she failing, she keeps going on about she can’t wait to cook in the flat, we shall see, it’s absolute laziness (and stupidity) paying £100 for a ‘plan’ and not planning meals and end up having cereal for dinner every single night

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, Danyul must be just as bad as her. Maybe he doesn’t care how she looks or if she eats garbage all day long 🤷‍♀️ If that were me my husband would be taking the piss out of my supposed healthy eating/trying to encourage better choices and doing a workout. Mr and Mrs slobbo are going to be eating takeaways in bed when they move in to that flat 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, Danyul must be just as bad as her. Maybe he doesn’t care how she looks or if she eats garbage all day long 🤷‍♀️ If that were me my husband would be taking the piss out of my supposed healthy eating/trying to encourage better choices and doing a workout. Mr and Mrs slobbo are going to be eating takeaways in bed when they move in to that flat 🤮
While watching the tv in bed. Cos she ‘obviously’ is buying a tv bed 😭🤣

• Haha
Steak knifes… for what exactly?
All those evenings to eat her boiled eggs, seafood sticks and baby bells, obviously 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn't normally eat dinner cos she doesn't like eating late....tonight it's a late night burger and chips ... instead of a work day out. Day 1 you smashed it Kirsty

If her idea of not snacking is having a morning and afternoon snack then I would hate to see what she was snacking on earlier.
I don’t understand now they are going to have there own home & space why they are still planning on spending all there time watching tv in bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh yeah we could do with a new bingo card couldn’t we, if anyone has any suggestions for what to put on it I’ll do one!!

starting with:
Burger and chips
Can’t work out because I’m testing a washing machine
Rant at the train company
Xx days til I marry my best friend

what else??

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah we could do with a new bingo card couldn’t we, if anyone has any suggestions for what to put on it I’ll do one!!

starting with:
Burger and chips

what else??
Not going to be having snacks
---
Latest story ha! I’m sure most people are only going the wedding for a laugh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

starting with:
Burger and chips

what else??
Calling dopey Dan a mug

Reactions: 2
How rude is the last story about people RSVPing. I hope loads of people drop out at the last minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

starting with:
Burger and chips

what else??
Can’t remember if this was on the last one, but tagging companies in the hope of attention/a freebie!

also ‘calories: -’

Reactions: 2
How rude is the last story about people RSVPing. I hope loads of people drop out at the last minute.
What the actual hell is that story?!
People she’s invited are saying yes coming to her wedding and she’s not saying who but she’s devastated

how vile is that! Why even invite them in the first place?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's ws how nasty she really is. I hope loads of people just don't turn up now. Serve the Michelin man right.

• Haha
Proper weird posting that even if you might be thinking it its a nasty thing to post and why invite in the first place. Weddings can cost a lot for people to attend with a new outfit, gift, travel etc so spare them the expense if you don’t want them there.

Reactions: 5