Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just horrific. In all senses. She is a nasty piece of work. I hope danyuuuuuul sees her for what she really is.

Btw… love that she said yesterday she is obsessed with cleaning. Yeah, course you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is just horrific. In all senses. She is a nasty piece of work. I hope danyuuuuuul sees her for what she really is.

Btw… love that she said yesterday she is obsessed with cleaning. Yeah, course you are!
Yeh she doesn’t strike me as someone who’s ever had her hands down a bog 🤣🤣
I guess it might be a novelty in the beginning but as someone who’s been doing it for over 20 years, I bloody hate cleaning 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
What the actual hell is that story?!
People she’s invited are saying yes coming to her wedding and she’s not saying who but she’s devastated

how vile is that! Why even invite them in the first place?!
I took it as she's had some No's and is devastated at those. Very rude of her to expect everyone to go regardless of whats going on in their life. She's getting married in summer, people will have holidays etc planned. She's so entitled.
I get married this weekend and some people are still dropping out due to flu etc, can't be helped, we're only human.

Reactions: 2
No she means she’s devastated that she was expecting certain people to say No but they’ve said Yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No she means she’s devastated that she was expecting certain people to say No but they’ve said Yes.
Imagine being a guest that’s sent an RSVP as well and seeing that story. They’ll all be wondering if it’s them she’s referring to. What a vile ‘woman’ she is. Hope nobody turns up 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t get her constant confidence posts every thing about her screams lack of confidence.
Incapable of doing anything by herself
Constantly touching her face and hair when talking
Constant need for reassurance
Also why is she still using the blackouttuesday hash tag after the farce that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Goes on about how Rheal cleanses the gut then lives off a processed food diet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also why is she still using the blackouttuesday hash tag after the farce that was.
wtf 😩😂 I do remember the drama at the time with her putting the black square then doing a story and removing it and getting called out by another girl, but does she even know what it means so random

As if she's shared that post from a page looking for new influencers. She really is delusional. 😂

Kirsty, you are not going to be an influencer for anyone unless it's your local takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where does she get these workouts from?! It's always the same weird exercises over and over, never changing/improving
---
Looking at some of mats story's, some of the other followers do some pretty challenging workouts
---
That walking on the spot. What is that?! She looks very strange

Did she not eat yesterday? Lol
---
Where does she get these workouts from?! It's always the same weird exercises over and over, never changing/improving
---
Looking at some of mats story's, some of the other followers do some pretty challenging workouts
---
That walking on the spot. What is that?! She looks very strange
The way she reckons she’s going to have biceps 💪 like Popeye and can feel how hard they are already. I’m creased 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5