Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if we would think she’s been gifted a load of Joseph Joseph gear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if we would think she’s been gifted a load of Joseph Joseph gear 😂
That stuff is expensive isn’t it? I take it she doesn’t believe in starting with cheap stuff until you know what you like 🤣 Asda smart price pots and pans for me in my first place 🤣🤣 But I was 18, not in my 30s… 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
That stuff is expensive isn’t it? I take it she doesn’t believe in starting with cheap stuff until you know what you like 🤣 Asda smart price pots and pans for me in my first place 🤣🤣 But I was 18, not in my 30s… 🤔🤔
Fairly priced for what it is I’d say. I didn’t listen to the story so not sure where she bought it from but you can get it cheap a lot of places, TK Max/homesense always has their stuff. Honestly it’s just refreshing to see her spending money on something that’s not bleeping protein snacks for once!

Reactions: 6
You can tell she's not got a clue
Spending loads on stuff she doesn't actually need....

Reactions: 1
I’ve always tried not to compare her lazy ass to what I do because I know I do too much and it’s prob just not as healthy (but on the other side of the scale).
However, this weekend really has made me think about her. I’m in my ninth month of pregnancy (so I’ve really slowed down) however I’ve spent the entire weekend decorating my house ready for baby coming with my partner (not nesting - this is stuff I’ve been putting off for months coz I’ve been overly tired). He’s spent quite a bit of time at the gym and shops and I just made a start and continued when he went.

It made me think about when I first moved into our home and a couple of months in my partner worked away and I couldn’t have anyone round coz of lockdown. It was our first home and I was so excited to get going that I ordered the stuff and went for it. By time he came home I’d done 3/4 of the house 😂 (extremely cheap as well coz I couldn’t afford what I wanted to so I found other ways to transform stuff) Again, not to compare coz I know I’m crazy but she doesn’t seem excited does she? (Or is just me?) most people are raring to go when they buy a house and can’t wait to get started and she’s just there lurking in the background whilst Daniel does everything. I don’t get it, I really don’t. She gets more giddy about a fecking protein bar.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s actually really daunted by becoming a fully grown adult living in the real world 🤔 It’s the realisation she won’t be able to afford as many snacks every day at work 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Why does she say obviously for things that aren’t obvious?! Does she know the meaning of the word

• Haha
Did she say Saturday cutting down on snacks?
She’s already got her morning and afternoon snack lined up ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She would be better off having a bit of wholemeal toast with her eggs than those protein pancakes more fibre less sugar

I mean she didn’t follow the fundamental principles of SW because she didn’t eat any fruit or veg other than her token whole cucumber once a week but I think she lost weight as she had to face the scales every week. Weighing herself at home clearly doesn’t work for her. And she’s absolutely dense, she seems to think that protein is a miracle fat burner rather than understanding that filling up on protein rich food in meals is to prevent the need for snacking. And yet she takes most of protein intake from snacks!
Also she’s bought into ‘muscle weighs more than fat’ and ‘my body is changing shape’ bullshit. That lies squarely with Matt. He shouldn’t be encouraging someone of that size to go by those principles. She has masses of excess fat that she needs to shift before she even thinks about body recomposition. And she needs to incorporate some low impact cardio to achieve this. Also, she needs to be honest about her ACTUAL diet because she has not lost 3lbs in 6 weeks eating 1200 cals a day. That Matt should be sitting her down and telling her some home truths, he’s just taking her money and not giving a tit at all. Absolutely insane!!! Also are we supposed to believe she’s lost like 40 odd inches in these challenges 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Also she’s bought into ‘muscle weighs more than fat’ and ‘my body is changing shape’ bullshit. That lies squarely with Matt. He shouldn’t be encouraging someone of that size to go by those principles. She has masses of excess fat that she needs to shift before she even thinks about body recomposition. And she needs to incorporate some low impact cardio to achieve this. Also, she needs to be honest about her ACTUAL diet because she has not lost 3lbs in 6 weeks eating 1200 cals a day. That Matt should be sitting her down and telling her some home truths, he’s just taking her money and not giving a tit at all. Absolutely insane!!! Also are we supposed to believe she’s lost like 40 odd inches in these challenges 🤣🤣🤣
She might have meant though 40 odd inches growth in muscles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe his challenges cost £99!

• Sick
  • Wow
I’ve had a busy week, she lost 3lb?! I’m sure it it similar last time, that’s absolutely dire given she’s on a challenge.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha ha she’s a joker not moving in till April so why does she have to see if the washing machine works why does it take two of them to switch the washing machine on.

• Haha