Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Kirsty you’re clearly upset we all see that from your reel, bit of brutal honestly for you, cos I know you read here!
*first job - sack off Matt the twit, who is currently sunning himself in France, marketing his next £99 drop a dress size in April scam with a big glass of wine in front of him! he’s not interested in you succeeding that’s clear can’t believe he’s so blatant about it either.
*second job - own your tit and stop palming off responsibility. Make your own lunch, it’s not Daniels job to be your lacky, you go & buy proper fruit, meat and veg and stop all this last minute high protein, highly processed snacks buying that you do. Want high protein? eat a chicken salad with a boiled egg for your lunch. Meal plan your week and stop making excuses
*thirdly - every Monday you are already telling us why you can’t meet your goals that week. It’s madness, clearly you don’t believe in yourself and until such time as you do, you’re doomed to fail. Having one meal off plan shouldn’t mean the whole weekend is off plan, change your mindset, you can eat healthily around that off plan meal and with your calories you’ll net out ok.
lastly - instead of promoting shite brands that couldn’t give a toss about you, (you’re just a cash cow for them to be honest). Use the time you waste on the dodgy reels to followers than don’t really exist (we’ve seen your engagement number) get your act together for you. Plan, meal prep, take a walk, listen to motivational podcasts on nutrition etc, you could still make a big difference before the wedding if you stop fooling yourself that the system you have currently will work!
likelihood of you taking any of the above advice is slim (ironic!), but I’ve been watching you do the same shite for on & off for years now, time to make a change because seriously, no matter how you try to convince people about you being body confident etc, I can see it’s hurting you. Start now, make the change but it’ll only happen if you’re honest with yourself, wasting money on fake ass pt’s and highly marketed high priced snacks, is only hurting your bank account, you don’t need them!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do feel bad for her because you can see how disappointed she is, but what does she expect?

I've lost 5lb in 2 weeks and that's with some days being over calories and I'm a lot smaller than her

Reactions: 5
I don’t even think she looks disappointed and she said she’s happy with that 😏

Right Kirsty you’re clearly upset we all see that from your reel, bit of brutal honestly for you, cos I know you read here!
*first job - sack off Matt the twit, who is currently sunning himself in France, marketing his next £99 drop a dress size in April scam with a big glass of wine in front of him! he’s not interested in you succeeding that’s clear can’t believe he’s so blatant about it either.
*second job - own your tit and stop palming off responsibility. Make your own lunch, it’s not Daniels job to be your lacky, you go & buy proper fruit, meat and veg and stop all this last minute high protein, highly processed snacks buying that you do. Want high protein? eat a chicken salad with a boiled egg for your lunch. Meal plan your week and stop making excuses
*thirdly - every Monday you are already telling us why you can’t meet your goals that week. It’s madness, clearly you don’t believe in yourself and until such time as you do, you’re doomed to fail. Having one meal off plan shouldn’t mean the whole weekend is off plan, change your mindset, you can eat healthily around that off plan meal and with your calories you’ll net out ok.
lastly - instead of promoting shite brands that couldn’t give a toss about you, (you’re just a cash cow for them to be honest). Use the time you waste on the dodgy reels to followers than don’t really exist (we’ve seen your engagement number) get your act together for you. Plan, meal prep, take a walk, listen to motivational podcasts on nutrition etc, you could still make a big difference before the wedding if you stop fooling yourself that the system you have currently will work!
likelihood of you taking any of the above advice is slim (ironic!), but I’ve been watching you do the same shite for on & off for years now, time to make a change because seriously, no matter how you try to convince people about you being body confident etc, I can see it’s hurting you. Start now, make the change but it’ll only happen if you’re honest with yourself, wasting money on fake ass pt’s and highly marketed high priced snacks, is only hurting your bank account, you don’t need them!
This! ❤ You have hit the nail entirely on the head!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results... She has repeated the same cycle for years and until she breaks this cycle, she won't succeed. One meal out a week is 1 meal out of 21, so nothing that will throw off progress! It's the actions after that that will interrupt progress. She ate out 4 times in a row, went somewhere that had calories on the menu and said she would "try" to count calories, took her gran to a coffee shop and had a slab of carrot cake... On a 6 week challenge. Like she can still be social and not go crazy!

It's hard, I've been there, I've come through the other side, she needs to get rid of this all or nothing mentality and Matt! Then she will see actual progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder how long it is before she has a snack on Monday I’m saying 830 she just needs to go back to slimming world untill the wedding she did really well on that

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately, the issue with this matt guy, he actively encourages them not to do cardio.
Now, someone at her size, probably a lot less daunting to focus on low impact cardio. She'd be burning more calories with outdoor walks or even a treadmill walk/bike session.
She rarely fits in her "3 weekly workouts" which I find incredibly bizarre when she's living in her boyfriend's parents house, doesn't cook or clean and has no childcare commitments. This is genuinely the time of her life where she will have the most disposable time and she still can't workout consistently.
Weight training obviously isn't inspiring her or motivating her. She needs to find something she enjoys and be consistent with it.
3lbs at her size is nothing for 6 weeks when she's posted consistently that she's been at or under the set calories- she should have lost a lot more.
She doesn't need to up her protein, she has more protein than I do and I exercise 7 days a week.
She needs to focus on real, nutrient dense food, bulking up with veggies. Stop buying processed food and meal prep something and be CONSISTENT.

Reactions: 9
Since having my daughter I’ve found it such a struggle to find time to work out. Before I had her, I would work out 3-4 times a day, walk the dogs at least an hour every day, cooked meals, all whilst running a company and my own house. She literally doesn’t have any idea how to live, it’s actually quite sad.

Reactions: 5
Can I get an A-MEN!!!

Reactions: 3
Wonder how long it is before she has a snack on Monday I’m saying 830 she just needs to go back to slimming world untill the wedding she did really well on that
Do you think she did slimming world well because her mother was doing/living with her parents.

Daniel looks so annoyed with her in those stories from this afternoon.
I can almost guarantee that she will do almost nothing to help in that flat (doing it up to live in or the ongoing cleaning etc) and she will pay pretty much nothing towards it. She won't be earning any more than £25k a year, so one she pays for her train tickets, nails, protein snacks and the pointless PT subscription, there won't be much left for her to pay bills, mortgage, service charge on the flat, contributing to petrol for when they go out at weekends, for the wedding.

Daniel seems like a nice guy and seems to have a stable job, interests, can do DIY, knows how to cook. I hope he knows what he's getting himself into.

Reactions: 11
Do you think she did slimming world well because her mother was doing/living with her parents.
I mean she didn’t follow the fundamental principles of SW because she didn’t eat any fruit or veg other than her token whole cucumber once a week but I think she lost weight as she had to face the scales every week. Weighing herself at home clearly doesn’t work for her. And she’s absolutely dense, she seems to think that protein is a miracle fat burner rather than understanding that filling up on protein rich food in meals is to prevent the need for snacking. And yet she takes most of protein intake from snacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she acting like they have stunning views when it's just a road & other people's gardens?
Also, how rude of her telling Daniel off for making noise with the tape measure when he was measuring the floor; because she was filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she watch a video of how to do kettlebell swings she literally brings it all the way to her forehead
The bent arms just kill me. The momentum comes from legs, hips, butt and core , the arms literally do nothing but hold the bell and swing (the clue is in the name Kirsty). She looks ridiculous and the fact danyul, who she has stated before is a PT, just watches her do this makes me think he’s either got zero experience in weight training or he knows she’s doing it wrong but enjoys the comedy like us , not sure which ones more likely 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bent arms just kill me. The momentum comes from legs, hips, butt and core , the arms literally do nothing but hold the bell and swing (the clue is in the name Kirsty). She looks ridiculous and the fact danyul, who she has stated before is a PT, just watches her do this makes me think he’s either got zero experience in weight training or he knows she’s doing it wrong but enjoys the comedy like us , not sure which ones more likely 🤔
Surprised she’s not done a proper injury that combined with those bloody squats with her entire upper body bent over her bottom

• Haha