Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when she just used to call him her handsome and never show his face 😂
‘My handsome’ wasn’t it like Kate Lawler who called her fella that too. Absolutely cringe.
---
Just saw her post from last night. They’re living like absolute slobs. State of that room!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
No mention of the 6 week challenge and doesn’t seem to care about anything anymore… Wonder if the wedding dress can be let out… 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% she’s having a 1/4 burger and fries for dinner tonight. I have learned that Whenever she over talks a meal time or snack or hasn’t made a solid plan for it she knows she’s going for something bad!

Reactions: 4
‘My handsome’ wasn’t it like Kate Lawler who called her fella that too. Absolutely cringe.
---
Just saw her post from last night. They’re living like absolute slobs. State of that room!
I’m creased the paint samples are still up 😅
Laughed when she said that Bernie asked her to move in for a month because of Covid rules and she never left 😂
Bet she’s counting down the days!

I’m creased the paint samples are still up 😅
Laughed when she said that Bernie asked her to move in for a month because of Covid rules and she never left 😂
Bet she’s counting down the days!
I hope they offer to repaint that wall for her

Reactions: 2
I can lose 3lbs by taking a dump 💩 lose fat with Matt is an absolute joke! Who would pay for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok how does 3lb equal 21 inches...
She's obviously disappointed but her answer is she needs to stop snacking and have more protein..... Kirsty you need to be honest with what you are eating you didn't mention these extra snacks on your posts.
She doesn't even say if this is 3lb plus the last 3lb or if she put that on between challenges.
Since I have been following her I have lost 5 stone ( in the 6 weeks challenge she's done I have lost over a stone).
No exercise just counting calories, oh and I have my own home and 2 kids to look after she really doesn't have an excuse.
If she wants to do it she needs to stop buying food just because it says protein on it. She needs to stop over restricting on a weekday then binging
She sounded upset in the video but then she's just going to continue next week

Reactions: 9
Ok how does 3lb equal 21 inches...
She's obviously disappointed but her answer is she needs to stop snacking and have more protein..... Kirsty you need to be honest with what you are eating you didn't mention these extra snacks on your posts.
She doesn't even say if this is 3lb plus the last 3lb or if she put that on between challenges.
Since I have been following her I have lost 5 stone ( in the 6 weeks challenge she's done I have lost over a stone).
No exercise just counting calories, oh and I have my own home and 2 kids to look after she really doesn't have an excuse.
If she wants to do it she needs to stop buying food just because it says protein on it. She needs to stop over restricting on a weekday then binging
She sounded upset in the video but then she's just going to continue next week
wow 5 stone is amazing! well done you 👊🏽

She did seem upset, at what point though do you realise ‘what I’m doing isn’t working’
The workouts are completely pointless. She needs to cut out all of the processed crap and eat a load more veg and fruit. It’s a shame cos at her size she could see a massive loss very quickly but she never will while she’s eating maccys and subways every few days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not her speech on high protein whatever dense foods, she always says this crap as the final of every 6 week challenge she fails to actually follow. Danyul and co must be thinking shut the f@ck up…
She’s literally only eats tit. I can’t with this clown account 😂
---
wow 5 stone is amazing! well done you 👊🏽

She did seem upset, at what point though do you realise ‘what I’m doing isn’t working’
The workouts are completely pointless. She needs to cut out all of the processed crap and eat a load more veg and fruit. It’s a shame cos at her size she could see a massive loss very quickly but she never will while she’s eating maccys and subways every few days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly.

She can manage a 20 minutes ‘work out’ but can’t even do two 45 minute walks a day…. which would have her over 10k steps and the slow cardio would help her massive as she’s got a lot of weight on her especially considering she doesn’t eat much unprocessed crap.

The house move will be the tell tale as well, if they have cash to waste on rubbish she’ll be even more sad as she’ll gain weight.

What got me was the “starting Monday” AGAIN! That’s the mindset letting you down Kersti - it needs to be long term sustainable, not binge all weekend and then start again Monday restricting until Friday. She will never lose weight until she goes to see a proper nutritionist.

Omg how many times have we heard the same thing?!
She’s saying sooo from next week she’s eating more protein, no snacks just breakfast lunch and dinner
😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s saying sooo from next week she’s eating more protein, no snacks just breakfast lunch and dinner
😂😂😂
Her protein choices are just chemical processed rubbish, she could eat real foods and enjoy it more

😂😂😂
Yep but those snacks won't have made her not lose weight.... It's the stuff she hasn't posted about 🙈
Surely her coach has to help her now