Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread:

Most liked thread title suggestion

Kirst is smashing it with the 6 weeks challenge like she always does 🤪 and her and danyul have got their own place!

Reactions: 7
They won't really need a sofa as they're use to slobbing about in bed, and I reckon they'll have a giftlist of house stuff for their wedding. They'll probably just random spare plates etc from their parents just now. Don't really need pots and pans for bowls of Cereal or protein crisps, and it also gives the excuse to have a mcdonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So no Bernie or Kez going on her hen do?
Is no one from Dopey Dans side going either.
Even her bridesmaids can’t stand her.
The way she looks and talks to dopey Dan on her stories today is vile he sounds sick of her tit already.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s going to lift a finger to get that flat ready? Doesn’t sound like it so far 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Is no one from Dopey Dans side going either.
Even her bridesmaids can’t stand her.
The way she looks and talks to dopey Dan on her stories today is vile he sounds sick of her tit already.
Dan if u are reading here.. it’s not too late to pull out of the wedding lol. These 2 aren’t gonna last forever!! She blocked me ages ago. Is it this June she’s gettin married? Also how’s her weight loss going lol ?

Dan if u are reading here.. it’s not too late to pull out of the wedding lol. These 2 aren’t gonna last forever!! She blocked me ages ago. Is it this June she’s gettin married? Also how’s her weight loss going lol ?
It’s going the opposite direction to a loss 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to see the wedding pics if anyone will post them on here. I wonder what kinda dress she’s going for.

The absolute cringe from her stories and the minor back chatting to each other lol, best of luck. They need it.

Can’t wait to see the wedding pics if anyone will post them on here. I wonder what kinda dress she’s going for.
I really hope she’s opted for one that’s going to flatter her size and shape so she will look her best. Some of the ones she tried on in that reel she posted were just awful, her boobs were spilling out the top 😫

Reactions: 1
They are going to be the modern equivalent of Wayne and Waynetta Slob in their new flat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Danyul, he’s basically going to be her carer, chauffeur, chef and cleaner

Why does she constantly touch her face and hair she constantly preaches about confidence but she comes across very uncomfortable in her skin.

can’t wait to see the strop she throws when dopey Dan is out playing golf every day instead of going to bed at 7pm every night.

I don’t see any benefit's she brings to the relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice to see the PT’s out there motivating his clients for the last week of the challenge 😂😂😂
He’s now in Nice, France, that’s his third break abroad during the less than six weeks and not afraid to post about the food & drinks he’s enjoying…. Are these people signing up with him stupid!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m only a couple of questions in and it’s been “my kitchen”, “my things”, “my house”. The poor bloke’s sat right next to her and spent all his spare time working on it! Such a cowbag.

I’m only a couple of questions in and it’s been “my kitchen”, “my things”, “my house”. The poor bloke’s sat right next to her and spent all his spare time working on it! Such a cowbag.
Run Danyul Run!

I felt the same! Watched a couple stories and it was ‘my flat’ ‘can’t wait to fill my fridge/cupboards’ ‘my fave room room is my kitchen’
I did laugh when he said she never cooks and she got really offended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope she’s opted for one that’s going to flatter her size and shape so she will look her best. Some of the ones she tried on in that reel she posted were just awful, her boobs were spilling out the top 😫
It will definitely be something that shows off her small waist 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Run Danyul Run!

I felt the same! Watched a couple stories and it was ‘my flat’ ‘can’t wait to fill my fridge/cupboards’ ‘my fave room room is my kitchen’
I did laugh when he said she never cooks and she got really offended 😂
She’s so incredibly self-centred and toxic.
I do feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 2