Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the absence of any food diary yesterday counts as ‘Calories -‘ so we already have 2 off the bingo 😂

IMG_1788.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god. ‘I felt my arms and they are getting harder so I’m going to be like popeye’. The actual delusion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guysssss, I’ve been blocked. Obviously you all need keep me updated 😂

Can’t believe I missed the stories with the rsvping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Food diaries totally flown out the window or she’s not eaten for the past few days 🤥

• Haha
How disrespectful can you get….her fiance is scattering his grandads ashes today, and she’s sat in the car videoing how choppy the sea is! Put the phone away and be there for your partner!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Are they making up the bathroom furniture ( I say they but really I mean Danyul) in his parent’s lounge? Why wouldn’t they make it up in the flat and leave it there? Rather than make it up and have to transport it?

Reactions: 9
Are they making up the bathroom furniture ( I say they but really I mean Danyul) in his parent’s lounge? Why wouldn’t they make it up in the flat and leave it there? Rather than make it up and have to transport it?
Make it at his parents, store it in their bedroom for weeks as flat isn't ready 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fish and chips with an added halloumi and prawns!!! Seriously there's no need for it and why would the manager give her a free drink .... Did she tell him she's an influencer 🙈

• Haha
Oh yeah we could do with a new bingo card couldn’t we, if anyone has any suggestions for what to put on it I’ll do one!!

starting with:
Burger and chips
Can’t work out because I’m testing a washing machine
Rant at the train company
Xx days til I marry my best friend

what else??
More rheal adverts
‘Snacking’ on high protein tit

Reactions: 2
Those videos, totally cringe. Both mum and dad needed two hands to dunk her head in, and she looked furious at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_5431.jpeg
You COULD but you probably won’t especially if you’re Kirsty. I’m embarrassed she’s even promoting this still.

• Haha
Reactions: 9