Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Right Kirsty you’re clearly upset we all see that from your reel, bit of brutal honestly for you, cos I know you read here!
*first job - sack off Matt the twat, who is currently sunning himself in France, marketing his next £99 drop a dress size in April scam with a big glass of wine in front of him! he’s not interested in you succeeding that’s clear can’t believe he’s so blatant about it either.
*second job - own your shit and stop palming off responsibility. Make your own lunch, it’s not Daniels job to be your lacky, you go & buy proper fruit, meat and veg and stop all this last minute high protein, highly processed snacks buying that you do. Want high protein? eat a chicken salad with a boiled egg for your lunch. Meal plan your week and stop making excuses
*thirdly - every Monday you are already telling us why you can’t meet your goals that week. It’s madness, clearly you don’t believe in yourself and until such time as you do, you’re doomed to fail. Having one meal off plan shouldn’t mean the whole weekend is off plan, change your mindset, you can eat healthily around that off plan meal and with your calories you’ll net out ok.
lastly - instead of promoting shite brands that couldn’t give a toss about you, (you’re just a cash cow for them to be honest). Use the time you waste on the dodgy reels to followers than don’t really exist (we’ve seen your engagement number) get your act together for you. Plan, meal prep, take a walk, listen to motivational podcasts on nutrition etc, you could still make a big difference before the wedding if you stop fooling yourself that the system you have currently will work!
likelihood of you taking any of the above advice is slim (ironic!), but I’ve been watching you do the same shite for on & off for years now, time to make a change because seriously, no matter how you try to convince people about you being body confident etc, I can see it’s hurting you. Start now, make the change but it’ll only happen if you’re honest with yourself, wasting money on fake ass pt’s and highly marketed high priced snacks, is only hurting your bank account, you don’t need them!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I bet she has stayed in that job long enough for the mortgage to go through and now doesn’t give a shit. I hope Danyul earns enough to cover all the bills, she’s definitely hoping to get preggers and stay at home forever more. Reminds me of Emily Walters. Same size too 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Shinyhappy

If there’s one thing I simply cannot scroll past on Instagram it’s a video of Kirsty doing lunges against a deck chair. I know I say it every time guys but the marching on the spot absolutely sends me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How disrespectful can you get….her fiance is scattering his grandads ashes today, and she’s sat in the car videoing how choppy the sea is! Put the phone away and be there for your partner!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

This girl…… It must be so draining to spend time with her, she is constantly complaining about….. let’s be honest, absolutely fuck all.
How many times does she think people wanna see her shake the same swamp coloured water, reel off the long list of snacks for the day (even though she’s cutting them out?) and predict she‘ll want nothing for tea at 8am in the morning? It’s a bore fest!
Mix it up Kirsty, have some fun, cook some meals, try to eat only when you’re actually hungry and maybe talk about something other than yourself & your latest demands for YOUR wedding & YOUR flat! (Danyul just playing an extra in Kirsty world).
Why do people pander to her princess persona, she should never have got to this age without knowing how adult? if she’d have had my family & friends she’d have been given a reality check many many years ago…..

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Oh please krusty stop lying about your calorie intake. Just stop. And it's incredible how your step count is bang on a certain rounded number. Start showing your fitness app for proof. Stop living your whole life as a lie.

Funny thing is she's a pretty girl, she could utilise herself as a person embracing her body and living life to the fullest not giving a fuck. Instead she makes herself a laughing stock because of the blatant lying.

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY follows a six week fitness shred and posts the cals she said and only loses 3lb at her size. I'm a size 16 and can lose that with a big shit ffs.

She really needs to address her eating disorder and let herself live rather than pretending she's some fitness chick dieting and shredding to lose weight. She's bigger than ever right now. But I guess that's part of the eating disorder, not addressing it and carrying on in denial.

• Haha

Shinyhappy

There is no way she’s not a parody account. Also another pic of her edited into a different background. Just as she was starting to really bore me she brought a whole new layer of embarrassment to her posts. I’m sat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dd29

VIP Member
No mention of yesterday or yesterdays calories.
Those hen party stories were pure cringe, trying to get freebies and I'm sorry if you can't be away from Daniel for 3 nights then you have issues.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
If her moves by the Wendy house are a reflection of her and Dopey sex life I shudder just couldn’t imaging them having sex if they do I reckon she pegs him from behind

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
How rude is the last story about people RSVPing. I hope loads of people drop out at the last minute.
What the actual hell is that story?!
People she’s invited are saying yes coming to her wedding and she’s not saying who but she’s devastated

how vile is that! Why even invite them in the first place?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I’m only a couple of questions in and it’s been “my kitchen”, “my things”, “my house”. The poor bloke’s sat right next to her and spent all his spare time working on it! Such a cowbag.
Run Danyul Run!

I felt the same! Watched a couple stories and it was ‘my flat’ ‘can’t wait to fill my fridge/cupboards’ ‘my fave room room is my kitchen’
I did laugh when he said she never cooks and she got really offended 😂

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
And she's promoting a challenge which is specifically about losing weight. It's not 'feel good with Matt'. Not that I believe she feels good. If she did, she wouldn't be such an awful, bitter person.