Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no bleeping way all that food was so few calories. Why does she even bother 😂

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha someone’s called her out on her post- lying about calories - she’s dilulu to the highest degree 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I do weigh everything literally.” Well no you don’t as seen in your stories if you shoving them straight from the packet into your mouth. She’s absolutely cracked- poor bugger.

Reactions: 4
Is the wedding this year ? I was blocked a while back. She should have just got on the Dare For her wedding diet.. it used to ‘give her life’ back in the day. Could someone post a recent pic xx

Reactions: 3
Is the wedding this year ? I was blocked a while back. She should have just got on the Dare For her wedding diet.. it used to ‘give her life’ back in the day. Could someone post a recent pic xx
it’s the wedding in about 8 weeks I think! She never posts full length pics of herself but this is one from her work out this week - she won’t have changed since you last saw her!!

Attachments

it’s the wedding in about 8 weeks I think! She never posts full length pics of herself but this is one from her work out this week - she won’t have changed since you last saw her!!
Lol no she hasn’t !!
---
I think Daniels making a mistake lumbering himself with her

3 hash browns for breakfast and it’s coming in at nearly 700 calories lol.
lol at how the rest of the days going to go

3 hash browns for breakfast and it’s coming in at nearly 700 calories lol.
lol at how the rest of the days going to go
she’ll still manage to eat boiled eggs, whelks, a , caramel latte and 2 crunchie bars and be within 1300 calories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boobs out on that video or how she looks and lies ain’t making me buying rheal lol

Claiming ONLY 1587 calories for yesterday and still the size of a walrus

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she do the rheal reels on superspeed but waffles on forever about nothing on her workout ones