Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she laying on the sofa in reception again.
Most employers do social media checks now days would laugh if she got sacked before she even started

Reactions: 3
I don't have breakfast... I have a morning snack of 2 boiled eggs and a Rheal bar 🙈
Already changed her mind about drinking the weekend

• Haha
She looks awful today for the love of god get a decent bra.
Did you see her hauling them up right at the start? We really didn't need to see that.

Didn't do a workout yesterday, weather was too hot, she was too tired and couldn't be bothered. But once she's been in new job a month and is settled in, she's joining a local gym so that she can go before work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dress is not appropriate for work! She looks terrible.

Also I think she's probably the most annoying person on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good grief that dress today with those nails she looks like she’s away to sit by the hotel pool in Benidorm with a pina colada

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kirsty; Uses up the bread cos she doesn’t like to waste food
Also Kirsty; wasn’t hungry and didn’t eat it all

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE?!

• Haha
Did anyone else see the story she uploaded earlier saying ‘when it’s payday BUT you have not been paid’ or something along those lines? She’s deleted it now or am I imagining seeing it🤣

Reactions: 2