Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she’s 5ft 7 but in every pic I’ve ever seen of her she looks like man mountain

If there’s one thing I know about our Kirst, she’ll always find a chair to lean on to do a lunge!
100% agree with the comments about being with a trainer so long and not achieving anything, even her form is still terrible! All she’s lost in the last year is money! One of the pt’s I had was giving me workouts that just did not suit my preferred training methods and I was therefore not putting my all into it, so I left and went with another - I would never have wasted a whole year doing a plan that was not working for me!

Reactions: 4
Those poor poor neighbours below, they’ll be claiming subsidence when the cracks start appearing on their walls and ceilings 🤣

• Haha
How can she be expecting anyone to take her seriously on another 6 week challenge, we are all here for the comedy factor

Reactions: 5
I had to laugh when she finished her workout and said she’d burnt 100 calories, I could burn more than that doing 20 minutes hoovering🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is that picture with the snack bar 🙊 meant to take wrapper off first kirst

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can we just talk about how she has her “very small salad” in a family sized Tupperware box!? Those boxes are huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kirsty saying she could have had mayonnaise with her dinner but didn’t because had some at lunch. It’s not the mayonnaise that’s keeping her fat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks massive in the farm shop reel and I can't work out what's going on with her legs.
Also didn't mention the pudding in her calories

Reactions: 3
No verdict after the taste test?? What a bizarre video. She speaks to Daniel like absolute tit as well. Poor bloke really is just her slave isn’t he

The way she speaks to dopey is vile.
1300 cals but take away chips.
She was deffo eating dinner before and just pretending she wasn’t.

Reactions: 5
No verdict after the taste test?? What a bizarre video. She speaks to Daniel like absolute tit as well. Poor bloke really is just her slave isn’t he
I cannot believe a company gifted her all that stuff for that reel 😂

Laughing she kept saying ‘local farm shop’ in Scotland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7