Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note but I hate the way Kirsty and lots of other people say “lay” instead of “lie”
I know it’s pedantic but I notice it so much now, ‘I’m having a lay down’ or ‘I can’t wait for a lay in on Saturday’

ITS LIE DOWN AND LIE IN!!!
(Apologies for PMT fuelled rant there everyone!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she tried eating a proper amount of fruit and veg every day she wouldn’t need to drink all these expensive health drinks. Also, if you are so tired and struggling before you even start work and have an hour before you start, get out for a walk you lazy oaf. How does she not understand her terrible diet and lack of movement is the reason she’s lethargic, bloated, bad skin and always getting ill (despite saying she never gets ill). I would have thought the shock of her dress not fitting well a few weeks ago would have given her the kick up the arse for the next 2 months. She’s a lost cause.

Reactions: 5
Kirsty 2 days ago complaining about the cousin fitting the lights as it was 8.20 and she was normally in bed by 8.30

Kirsty this morning saying she is SO tired, legs aching off workout (lol) and last night she says (aghast) she was in bed by 8.30?!

make it make sense

I LOLED when she said she hasn’t had any vitamin D as she has ran out 😂
Get your lazy arse off the sofa and get outside !!
If she had brains she’d be dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's going to a party where she isn't going to drink but she wants to and she won't eat the food... Yet Sunday she's getting a take away....like why not just not have a takeaway. Also that dress is not too big and I thought she said she wasn't buying more clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she know fruit is still breakfast and snacks? All that to say yea I’m having a curry but nothing at weekends

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she will listen to anybody’s healthy suggestions for a curry - she’ll have a korma for sure 😂

like you say, a couple of weeks to your hen and a few more til your wedding just cut out all crap completely!! It won’t kill you for 4 weeks!

Reactions: 2
There’s no way she will listen to anybody’s healthy suggestions for a curry - she’ll have a korma for sure 😂

like you say, a couple of weeks to your hen and a few more til your wedding just cut out all crap completely!! It won’t kill you for 4 weeks!
I was supposed to get married spring 2020 and had spent a good year being totally strict with myself. Wedding obviously postponed with no second date in sight at first and in the end it was another year and half of having to stick to it. It was bleeping hard but I was determined not to fall off. She’s just got no drive or motivation for anything.

Reactions: 6