Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will dress in her PE kit when she’s working closer to home.
Sounds like the jobs a downgrade back to receptionist.
How many jobs has this woman had.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She won’t even last or start in her new job once they find her Instagram account lol

Reactions: 4
Is this the first time she's handed her notice in? She always just disappeared from herothe
---
From her other jobs.
I would not be going to her for breast implant advice

Reactions: 1
She really thinks she’s going to make her arms look better for the wedding in a couple of months without loosing weight all over 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe the person in that video is the same person I’ve been following the last 4 years claiming they’re on a weight loss journey and ‘shredding for the wedding’ for the last year? and still looking exactly the same!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The ADs are getting painful. Shes so fake- why do I still follow her? 🤣🤣🫠🫠

• Haha
Those strawberries she's having as a healthy snack all day are over 500 cals.... She has no clue

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Those strawberries she's having as a healthy snack all day are over 500 cals.... She has no clue
Not eating breakfast but going to snack on these all day because there good for you 😂😂
I think she only took the other ones in for her nurses because she doesn’t like them

Reactions: 5
Not eating breakfast but going to snack on these all day because there good for you 😂😂
I think she only took the other ones in for her nurses because she doesn’t like them
Ye there's no chocolate on the others 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly think she may have grown up with bad food habits ( I know I did ) and for years I did the same thing as out kirsty bird. But guess what I educated myself I dropped now 5 stone since December.. its do able and hard work but if you stick to it kirsty you would have lost weight before the wedding. 😫

• Heart
I honestly think she may have grown up with bad food habits ( I know I did ) and for years I did the same thing as out kirsty bird. But guess what I educated myself I dropped now 5 stone since December.. its do able and hard work but if you stick to it kirsty you would have lost weight before the wedding. 😫
Exactly this!
I exercise and educated on calories and lost 1st 9lb since April and my husband 2lb away from 2st and the difference it’s made

Reactions: 2
Exactly this!
I exercise and educated on calories and lost 1st 9lb since April and my husband 2lb away from 2st and the difference it’s made
I’ve been calorie counting since Dec 22 and lost 5 and half stone. Kirsty is just deluded

Reactions: 6