Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ordered her mum's cousin food? Sorry but if he's there doing the lights she can get still get off her bum and make her lunch for the next day. So she didn't do the walk she was meant to do

Reactions: 2
How bizzare that she hasn’t gone into the kitchen whilst someone’s there doing work. If he was in the kitchen the entire time and she’d be in the way cooking then I could understand. But it seems they’re doing lights in most the rooms.. so why can’t she cook while they’re in another room🤦🏼‍♀️ politely ask if they could do the kitchen first so that you can get on with cooking dinner.. then ask if they’d like anything cooking.. this girl is full of the most bizzare excuses 🤣🤣 just say ‘we fancied a Chinese so that’s what we’re having’ stop with the bollox!

Reactions: 5
1. Best excuse for getting a Chinese I've ever heard. It's rude to cook with the light fitter in, even though he is family, and she could be cooking for him. So instead they order Chinese for just the 2 of them? 🤣 I'm sure he'd happily do the kitchen first so that they could cook. Also, shes been home all day, couldnt have had a big chicken salad ready for her handsome coming home? Or have something in the slow cooker?
Any excuse.
2. Why is she stroking her face like that?
3. Why did we get a run down of her calendar and meals for the next month? We all have lives kirsty, most of us with better, more eventful ones than you. And no one is following you for meal ideas, believe me!
4. Her calorie allowance must be 2500 or upwards yet some days she struggles to eat 1500 as she's just not hungry? You didn't get to that size by only eating when hungry kirsty, you clearly consumed 3000+ calories daily to do that damage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. Best excuse for getting a Chinese I've ever heard. It's rude to cook with the light fitter in, even though he is family, and she could be cooking for him. So instead they order Chinese for just the 2 of them? 🤣 I'm sure he'd happily do the kitchen first so that they could cook. Also, shes been home all day, couldnt have had a big chicken salad ready for her handsome coming home? Or have something in the slow cooker?
Any excuse.
3. Why did we get a run down of her calendar and meals for the next month? We all have lives kirsty, most of us with better, more eventful ones than you. And no one is following you for meal ideas, believe me!
4. Her calorie allowance must be 2500 or upwards yet some days she struggles to eat 1500 as she's just not hungry? You didn't get to that size by only eating when hungry kirsty, you clearly consumed 3000+ calories daily to do that damage
I hate those nails

IMG_2467.jpeg

• Sick
Any excuse.
But she’d earnt her pizza and dough balls 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“I know what offside is”…2 seconds later “I don’t know what the offside rule is”. What is wrong with this girl?? She’s mental. Does she even work anymore??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't like football.... Here's the 4 teams I support and then lists what she knows about it 🙈
All she thinks about is food.
How can she be so tired from having a day at home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with her anymore 😂 as in I feel bad laughing at her because I don’t think she’s all there really. I thought she was lying on her bed for this mornings stories but she’s in work! She must be slumped on a sofa somewhere 😑

and those nails are RANK

I don't like football.... Here's the 4 teams I support and then lists what she knows about it 🙈
All she thinks about is food.
How can she be so tired from having a day at home
She lives in a flat so had to climb the stairs to take the bins out…explains it all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone really care what succession to the throne the cousin is ffs he’s Daniel’s family member that came round to fix the lights we really dont need any more information than that

• Haha
Does anyone really care what succession to the throne the cousin is ffs he’s Daniel’s family member that came round to fix the lights we really dont need any more information than that
Was there hours and the poor guy didn't get any dinner 🙈

She needs to give up the adverts. She’s awful but great at not influencing me to buy crap

Reactions: 3
They only lived in a few weeks ago and there’s only two of them, how much mess/dirt could there be already? 🤷‍♀️

They only lived in a few weeks ago and there’s only two of them, how much mess/dirt could there be already? 🤷‍♀️
I can’t say I’m surprised it’s messy considering her personal appearance especially for work. She doesn’t have pride in herself she surely won’t in her home. I bet she expects Daniel to do the lions share as she is to lazy to do anything herself