Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be having a mealy down when her carer dopey is away for the night on his staff but she’s allowed an overseas trip for more than a night

Reactions: 2
I think she’ll really struggle with Danyul being away next week! Shes so dependent on him to do absolutely anything, she’ll just stay in bed all weekend watching avengers and eating crab sticks 🥴

Reactions: 7
Why does she call everybody mate when she’s never even met them? She’s a right weirdo 🫠🫠

Reactions: 4
Saying RIP ‘mate’ to Rob Burrows when she probably didn’t even know who he was until today! 😤 she has a platform she could of shared his journey from day dot and contributed to the fundraising!!!! Typical influencer for likes

Reactions: 6
Her way of thinking just completely baffles me. Can’t do a workout tonight because she’s not in her gym clothes today. What the?! She does realise it’s not a prerequisite of a workout to have been wearing the clothes for 8 hours before?! Honestly she’s not all there is she!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn't go to work today because I was in my pjs..... Oh wait I got up and got dressed and guess what I'll get dressed before I go to the gym later.
Kirsty listing all the things she use to do, snacks, evening munchies, treats at work.
Trying to order the bridesmaids dresses off shein .. is that because No1 gifted them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why didn’t she stop the snacks a year ago, 2 months before the wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️
Might have left it a bit late kirst

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if a single human on earth has ever laughed at one of these ‘jokes’ lol

Reactions: 2
Might work out depending on how she feels and only has 2 workouts planned for the whole week. 2 is better than nothing but at least aim for 3-4 especially when you have nothing else to do except lie in bed watching DVD’s!

Why didn’t she stop the snacks a year ago, 2 months before the wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️
Might have left it a bit late kirst
I’ve said it before she behaves as if she’s only got a tiny bit of weight to loose and a couple of months of eating well and working out will have her looking lean. She’s beyond deluded.

Reactions: 9
Her way of thinking just completely baffles me. Can’t do a workout tonight because she’s not in her gym clothes today. What the?! She does realise it’s not a prerequisite of a workout to have been wearing the clothes for 8 hours before?! Honestly she’s not all there is she!
Yeah cause she couldn’t possiably get changed at home to do a workout at home.
She’s so thick.
Why can’t she eat the wraps instead of the white bread.
Why has she not got the sack year for being so unprofessional.
Is she gonna have a meltdown when her dress dosnt fit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah cause she couldn’t possiably get changed at home to do a workout at home.
She’s so thick.
Why can’t she eat the wraps instead of the white bread.
Why has she not got the sack year for being so unprofessional.
Is she gonna have a meltdown when her dress dosnt fit
I'm wondering what will happen at the dress appointment? It's like she's now doing full damage control ie chugging water and not snacking, in some desperate attempt to lose something for this appointment

Reactions: 7
I'm wondering what will happen at the dress appointment? It's like she's now doing full damage control ie chugging water and not snacking, in some desperate attempt to lose something for this appointment
I hope she’s too fat for her dress now or on the day they struggle to fasten it and the zip gets stuck or buttons pop lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12