Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Daniel is ever tempted to slap her one with them pads when she is doing punches. Like powwww right in the kisser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For a split second I got giddy she had proper work trousers on with a top AND a bra... Then realised they were gym leggings...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a split second I got giddy she had proper work trousers on with a top AND a bra... Then realised they were gym leggings...
She just can’t manage a whole week of looking nice for work

Reactions: 2
Those nails are vile. I wouldn't have thought she'd be allowed those at work, I'm a nhs nurse, we're obviously not allowed them but even our reception staff aren't allowed them like that

Reactions: 1
The nails are VILE.

also this morning she’s saying she woke up in the night cos she’s been drinking beer and fizzy drinks, neither of those are on her food diary! Why does she even bother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know!! And katy B 🤣🤣
I came here for this 🤣🤣🤣 “everyone will know it” she is so self righteous 🤣 I bet those people can’t even remember her!!!!
Banging out those tunes like she’s a Temu version of Mariah 🤣🤣🤣 if she was that good she’d be doing something to do with music now…

• Haha
Reactions: 4