Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not snacking but those chips definitely look like chip shop chips

Reactions: 6
How does she always get her steps bang on 10000 show us the proof. Bet she lays in bed waving her arm about till she hits 10K

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she admitted she didn't get 10000 steps
Day 2 of no snacking and she's packed snacks.
She's starving herself to fit into the dress but Saturday after the fitting she's going for lunch with her bestie then having a take away on the evening with Daniel.
What was that post about being rude and I following??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

This is Kirsty to a T 😂
---
Am I right In thinking she got her wedding dress March 2023
It’s ridiculous that she looks exactly the same as she did over a year ago and going on Saturday to try her dress on the exact same weight (or bigger!) when she’s been paying money to do these ‘shape ups’ for months and months on end and apparently living on a 1000 calorie diet for all that time

Now she’s doing yet another shape up to lose 7lbs before her hen do?! She needs to pack it all in and stop lying to herself because it’s clearly not working

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

This is Kirsty to a T 😂
---
Am I right In thinking she got her wedding dress March 2023
It’s ridiculous that she looks exactly the same as she did over a year ago and going on Saturday to try her dress on the exact same weight (or bigger!) when she’s been paying money to do these ‘shape ups’ for months and months on end and apparently living on a 1000 calorie diet for all that time

Now she’s doing yet another shape up to lose 7lbs before her hen do?! She needs to pack it all in and stop lying to herself because it’s clearly not working
I literally thought to myself whilst listening to her this morning, “what is the bleeping point”. I don’t normally comment much about her weight, it’s usually about her laziness and inability to do anything for herself but you literally will not see any difference with a 7lb loss on a frame of that size.

Reactions: 4
I hope she’s too fat for her dress now or on the day they struggle to fasten it and the zip gets stuck or buttons pop lol
I've never known anyone who's had 2 years to loose weight to be comfortable on their wedding day leave it till 2 months before! I mean he obviously loves her as is! Stop the procrastinating and bullshit starting a new challenge every six weeks and love yourself. Rant over...

Reactions: 9
I've never known anyone who's had 2 years to loose weight to be comfortable on their wedding day leave it till 2 months before! I mean he obviously loves her as is! Stop the procrastinating and bullshit starting a new challenge every six weeks and love yourself. Rant over...
Exactly, if she don’t want to loose weight fine don’t nobody else really cares we’re just here for the comedy of it all at this point

Reactions: 9
So she admitted she didn't get 10000 steps
Day 2 of no snacking and she's packed snacks.
She's starving herself to fit into the dress but Saturday after the fitting she's going for lunch with her bestie then having a take away on the evening with Daniel.
What was that post about being rude and I following??
She also said that she wrote it for instagram then realised her watch died- proof that she just makes stuff up!
Love how she joked she was just having water for tea on Friday night before her dress fitting.. “JOKES” 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Why is she filming herself when she's meant to be working. No way did today come to 1000 calories

Reactions: 2
Why is she filming herself when she's meant to be working. No way did today come to 1000 calories
If she worked for me I’d have sacked her long before now. The dress code, the unprofessional behaviour, filming for social media when being paid to work!

Reactions: 7
Why does she call the pork and veg she had for her dinner ‘hog roast’? I thought hog roast was when they roasted a whole pig and you have it at a wedding or something??

I thought wow (other than needing to run a brush through her hair) she’s made an effort for work- then the next slide she’s wearing casual clothes at work. I went back and she was in PJs the first time— why does she look better dressed going to bed? 🤣

• Haha
I’ve been pushed over the edge. I cannot stand the nobbish tapping on things with fake nails BUT now they’re channeling Shrek, it’s just got too much for me …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knew she wouldn’t do a workout. How embarrassing wearing gym gear to work on the pretence that your doing a workout when you get home to then not even do it.

• Haha