Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she’s starting to speak like that Ashleigh Huish? Not someone I’d want to mimic personally 😳

Reactions: 3
Wonder if anyone has asked how she always manages to meet, or beat, her step target when she leads such a sedentary lifestyle

Did she walk around naked at Daniels parents house..... She said she had to buy PJ's cos she couldn't walk around naked in the flat

• Haha
  • Sick
She said she was going to do a workout this morning so let’s see if the video appears as if she did it she’ll definitely have recorded it!

Would love to know what universe a day with a roast dinner and a chocolate eclair is 1383 calories!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never seen anyone with worst taste in food!
Her ‘picky’ lunch all beige garlic bread and a ham sandwich?
She must have zero taste buds, never has anything with a bit spice or colour does she?

Reactions: 5
Never seen anyone with worst taste in food!
Her ‘picky’ lunch all beige garlic bread and a ham sandwich?
She must have zero taste buds, never has anything with a bit spice or colour does she?
Even the description “picky lunch” makes me ill

Reactions: 2
I bought a tele bed because we don’t have anywhere in our bedroom for a tele. My justification was that I’d be able to watch it on maternity … well my baby’s 3 weeks old and I’m in awe Kirsty (who’s working full time) has managed to watch hers wayyyy more than I’ve been able to 🤣 (day 3 post partum and I was up and out- yet she’s always in bed?? Mental)

• Haha
I bought a tele bed because we don’t have anywhere in our bedroom for a tele. My justification was that I’d be able to watch it on maternity … well my baby’s 3 weeks old and I’m in awe Kirsty (who’s working full time) has managed to watch hers wayyyy more than I’ve been able to 🤣 (day 3 post partum and I was up and out- yet she’s always in bed?? Mental)
Congratulations!
I nearly died when she said what she was watching was DVD’s as well!

Done her workout, still on the same sweaty clothes to go shopping and out for food 🤢🤢

Personal hygiene is not the one 🙄

Although.., Maybe she didn’t actually break a sweat… 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4